28th Feb...Live update....Veg War

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with... Mohit tells marry Sonal at any cost... nehal also support him...dadaji taunts them... kanta .Mansi and Ravi tries to make him understand...Jeevan warns him to forget about the marriage...

SK is sitting in restaurant and thinking about the investors words... about the review...he gets upset and aks waiter to bring a coffee...waitress comes and gives him the coffee...he asks her how much sale we had today...she tells it's about 15k to 20 ...and no home deliveries.

Mahek tries to make Mohit Understand...he tells her even you are with Shaurya...he doesn't love you but you are with him...she tells but family support and blessings are with me...it's not in your case.

MAHEK comes and asks Sheetal about the marriage proposal of Sonal and Mohit...she bad-mouths about her and whole family...that was the reason you were supporting Sonal...and now you want to settle your brother who doesn't have any job...Sheetal praises Rohit about his job and family...and she tells she won't stop this marriage and ask to stop Mohit coming to the marriage..

MAHEK talks to kanta ...even she isn't convinced with the proposal...MAHEK tells I will support Mohit in this and I won't let Sonal get married...She tells I will take police support then... chachus tells police will not do anything in this...what will you do then...

MAHEK thinks for some time and goes from there...SK is sitting alone in the restaurant and thinking about the words of investors...Karuna and MAHEK...

MAHEK enters restaurant...he gets up from chair and ask why are you here...she tells I need your help...he taunts her and asks you need your half husband help now .. 
She tells I need your support to help Sonal...he tells what is my profit in this...why should I help her . .iam already facing many problems in life...
she taunts him back...you went like hero there and promised to help Sonal...now you are talking about profit...
He asks her to leave...she takes a chair and sit there and tells I won't go unless you call police and asks them to help her.   

He also tells to sit there and he won't help her in any cost...they look at each other for some time. .

She gets up from there and tries to go in the kitchen...he stops and asks her where you are going...she tells iam hungry...he tells it's not your ratan chacha dhaba...she tells it's my MAA recipe  chor...

They start having the vegetable fight...they throw at each other...then fell down on floor...BG song plays. .yeh ishq hai... they look at each other...SK holds both her hands ...

after the break possible kiss can come ...they both closes their eyes πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u so much Sham... I was dying to read WHT happens today... 
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. Shamz.. thanks for the LU!! Looking forward to see the rest of ur update!! 😳
Waida1234 thumbnail
Thanks Sham...! Jaldi...jaldi...update part 2...! I have early classes to attend...and also know my mind will be here in forum and MehRya Land...! πŸ˜Š
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sam I love you for the LU πŸ€—
Thanks,can't wait to watch the epi 😊
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Episode starts with... Mohit tells marry Sonal at any cost... nehal also support him...dadaji taunts them... kanta .Mansi and Ravi tries to make him understand...Jeevan warns him to forget about the marriage...

SK is sitting in restaurant and thinking about the investors words... about the review...he gets upset and aks waiter to bring a coffee...waitress comes and gives him the coffee...he asks her how much sale we had today...she tells it's about 15k to 20 ...and no home deliveries.

Mahek tries to make Mohit Understand...he tells her even you are with Shaurya...he doesn't love you but you are with him...she tells but family support and blessings are with me...it's not in your case.

MAHEK comes and asks Sheetal about the marriage proposal of Sonal and Mohit...she bad-mouths about her and whole family...that was the reason you were supporting Sonal...and now you want to settle your brother who doesn't have any job...Sheetal praises Rohit about his job and family...and she tells she won't stop this marriage and ask to stop Mohit coming to the marriage..

MAHEK talks to kanta ...even she isn't convinced with the proposal...MAHEK tells I will support Mohit in this and I won't let Sonal get married...She tells I will take police support then... chachus tells police will not do anything in this...what will you do then...

MAHEK thinks for some time and goes from there...SK is sitting alone in the restaurant and thinking about the words of investors...Karuna and MAHEK...

MAHEK enters restaurant...he gets up from chair and ask why are you here...she tells I need your help...he taunts her and asks you need your half husband help now ..
She tells I need your support to help Sonal...he tells what is my profit in this...why should I help her . .iam already facing many problems in life...
she taunts him back...you went like hero there and promised to help Sonal...now you are talking about profit...
He asks her to leave...she takes a chair and sit there and tells I won't go unless you call police and asks them to help her.

He also tells to sit there and he won't help her in any cost...they look at each other for some time. .

She gets up from there and tries to go in the kitchen...he stops and asks her where you are going...she tells iam hungry...he tells it's not your ratan chacha dhaba...she tells it's my MAA recipe chor...

They start having the vegetable fight...they throw at each other...then fell down on floor...BG song plays. .yeh ishq hai... they look at each other...SK holds both her hands ...

after the break possible kiss can come ...they both closes their eyes😳

Thank you shams πŸ€—
Poor you can't even enjoy the romance coz of us all waiting for LU 😳
Honestly did not want to see sheetal today 😑
It's like gulaab Jamoon in karela syrup 🀒
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
BG song still continues...they both close their eyes and SK tries to kiss her and MAHEK turns face...she tells what were you doing...He tells what was I doing..

She tells chance par dance maar rahy hoo. .. first accept me as your wife and give our relationship a name...He tells RU mad...I will kiss you have you seen your face...moti bhains ...and tells your face still looks like Aloo ka paratha..

He tries to get up...his button is stucked in her chain...and he tries to pull...she tells to wait ...she will remove it ..or are you afraid that I may hear your heart beat and can understand what's going on in your heart..

cont...part 3 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

CAN THEY PLEASE STOP WASTING FOOD ON THE SHOW? And can he stop fat-shaming her please!! Thank you for the update ShamzπŸ€—
Edited by AyeChavanni - 7 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good mehak stopped him... Here in this situation,  she seems to hv the upper hand... Otherwise kiss karne k baad bolta tht it wasn't good n tht would hv hurt her.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the LU Shams

Thank God.. there was no kiss. I am the only one probably who is happy at the no-kiss scene..πŸ˜†
It makes no sense if Mehek would have gone with it. I am glad Mehek is not a melting pot anymore. She has to make him realize what she is for him. 

Way to go Mehek.πŸ‘πŸΌ