Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I have been looking forward to the show , because the promos were intriguing but to be honest,the show hasn't lived up the promos or the expectations. My main problem with the show is that it doesn't seem to flow naturally and the performances seem stilted and over-exaggerated except for Sharad Kelkar. But the story line and show has a lot of potential, hope the performances and script become more understated and nuanced and let the story line develop with some continuity and the thrills and shocks kept for effect rather than introduced every 5-10 minutes because it takes away from the story and becomes overused.
Love the sets and cinematography, & the story line definitely has a lot of potential.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Surely the way they have started...there is a lot of potential in the story...it can be twisted at any angle whatsoever...they need to be careful as to how they can make the suspense quotient alive throughout without being over the top...lets see in the upcoming episodes😊
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Surely the way they have started...there is a lot of potential in the story...it can be twisted at any angle whatsoever...they need to be careful as to how they can make the suspense quotient alive throughout without being over the top...lets see in the upcoming episodes😊

At this moment, I'm honestly going by the potential than what I saw in the first two episodes.
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cat.

I have been looking forward to the show , because the promos were intriguing but to be honest,the show hasn't lived up the promos or the expectations. My main problem with the show is that it doesn't seem to flow naturally and the performances seem stilted and over-exaggerated except for Sharad Kelkar. But the story line and show has a lot of potential, hope the performances and script become more understated and nuanced and let the story line develop with some continuity and the thrills and shocks kept for effect rather than introduced every 5-10 minutes because it takes away from the story and becomes overused.

Love the sets and cinematography, & the story line definitely has a lot of potential.

Sk has deffo done a beautiful work acting as a blind man, with so much so to say and let the viwers glued. His alone presence made the show hooked 👏👏
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes the potential is there... but what makes move is this very scene... 

Image result for koi laut ke aaya hai clocks
bawaswift thumbnail
This one changed the scenario...

Image result for koi laut ke aaya hai clocks
bawaswift thumbnail
N he is the valuable twist... 

Image result for koi laut ke aaya hai last scene
Edited by bawaswift - 7 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Looking forward to every twist n turn... !