Rikara SS- Changed.

Adilieforever thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guys,

I'm a newbie to this forum and have dabbled a bit into writing an SS about RiKara. I Hope you all like it.

Thanks to everyone who take the time to read this story.

Chapter 1: Selfless or selfish in love?

"I hate you with all that is mine... I never want to see you again!!".

These words reverberated through Gauri's entire being, reminding her of who she is and what she is to her beloved... Om.  Pain flashed through her eyes every second she took a look at him, only to see his eyes bore into her as if reading her thoughts and relishing in her pain of being broken down by his very actions. Those pensive eyes of his showed a myriad of emotions... And as far as she could see, pain and despair all too well known to her and another feeling, faintly similar to reluctant admiration take shape. Impossible she thought, He will never admire me... what does he see in me to admire? He has already made his feelings clear for me... but does he still hate me even now?? and her mind kept on fumbling about the same question as it had done a million times before. A tap on her shoulder shook her back to reality as she turned to see who had called her, when she realized it was Anika didi and Svetlana.

"Gauri, are you okay?" Anika didi asked. "I'm Okay didi, Svetlana you look so beautiful just as if you are dressed for your wedding, How lovely!!", Gauri tried to divert the topic; the last thing she wanted was to make Anika didi get worried. She gave a look to Anika did that conveyed her assurance that she was okay. It's strange how Anika did and I similar, both cannot be accepted as bahus in this house as we don't have the class or the qualities to our husbands and our in-laws, atleast Anika didi is loved by Shivay bhaaya, in that she is lucky; as for me I couldn't even earn his love. Gauri mentally shoved those thoughts away as they would do her no good now; she has work to do. Fortunately, Svetlana bought her attention as she was saying something to Gauri.

"I'm sure you will be marvelous out there for me my dear, Won't you Gauri?? Now, if you will excuse me, I would like to go and meet my darling Om... see you laters!", Ice dripped in Svetlana's every word as she walked away and caught Om in her arms who looked heavily uncomfortable but was playing the part of the dashing bride too well. Gauri must say that Om looked manly and all too handsome in the metallic blue coloured and gold embroided sherwani; how I wish he would come and take me away, but no it will never happen. SO, Stop dreaming you foolish girl, and her thoughts only solidified as she saw Om wrap his arms around Sveltana's waist and say something to her while he locked his eyes with Gauri yet again. Uncomfortable with his gaze, Gauri turned her head and faced Anika didi.

"I'm pretty sure you are not okay you little fool! Look at yourself... what are you even doing? Are you so selfless to do this tirade and hurt yourself???"

"No didi, I already told you I am fine, and NO again. I'm not a selfless person; I'm doing this to ensure a reality check to myself and for my Om's sake. I can't make him happy, I can atleast partake in his happiness when he is getting some, and don't forget that you did the same for Shivay bhaaya too at some point , didn't you? Asking me now is meaningless and you know it too well."

"Do you really think Om is happy with this?" Anika looked at her questioningly, a little taken aback by the mention of the unpleasant events that happened sometime ago. She wondered how Gauri came to know about it as she was not even there when that happened. But now, none of that mattered as it is Om and Gauri who are victims of a bad history repeating again and continued to look at her. Gauri knew what that look meant, she really did and by god she was tired of it.

" No he is not happy about marrying Svetlana in this sense you think I indicated, but I know he is happy in another way which really matters to him in that he can save a failed marriage and give it a chance to repair and save his family. And didi, please don't ask any more questions, you know I will answer the way you won't like and I believe that most answers will be no when you want me to say yes and vice versa. So let's stop at this, I need to get ready to perform. I'm sure you will enjoy my performance." Gauri replied back and walked away from Anika didi, determined to forget all that happened now and just put on her best try for her Om. She resolved to make Om's Sangeet unforgettable.

"You know, you should act the part well that people shouldn't get doubts. You still have ways to go before you surpass me in mastering this..." Shivay gently chided Om while chuckling.

"This is not funny Shivay, really." Om felt sick, sick not physically but mentally; he was fearing so much that he felt this will make him faint then and there. But still, he held on to himself; he had to be strong. He was doing all this for his mom and his brothers. He can't back out now, He won't. Though his resolve was nearly being undone by that lovely female right in front of him. Draped in a copper and pink floral lehenga that hugged her body just right, Gauri looked every bit like a fairy. No Beta don't think about her, not now not here... she is your sin and salvation. Just turn away, be a good boy now...you have work set to do. Concentrate on that!!!, getting a mental war between his both minds has become almost a daily routine now, Gauri was the source for it almost always. Sighing, he just gave up his train of thoughts to listen to Shivay ramble something to him.

"You don't have to do this you know. We can do things in other ways though it may be difficult. I suggested this idea thinking this is the easiest way to catch her while she erred; now, I think we should stop this, there is still time Om. Are you sure?" Shivay gazed into Om. He knew Om's dilemma too well; he was in love with Gauri even though he refused to admit it. On top of that he has to marry his father's mistress... Shivay would never wish such a state even upon his worst enemy. He just hoped that Om would come to realise his love for Gauri before it is too late. He hoped.

"I know what you are implying Shivay, and I'd suggest you drop this matter. The topic of Gauri and my relationship is not for debate or discussion. I'm really tired of you preaching me.. Seriously. You were much better when you didn't understand all this mushy stuff. Now you're all like pink and fluffs! God that is so disgusting. It's too late to turn back now, I think it is better we proceed till the end." Om assured Shivay. He was tired of people advising him about all his sacrifices that he is dong for his mother. He really wasn't doing anything; all he just wanted was to see her safe and happy. And for that, he will do anything, even if it meant spending his rest life with an old hag who is almost twice his age and who ignites his ire every time she touches. As for Gauri, his thoughts took a darker turn and it is best he didn't reveal it in front of his brother.

"Om Darling... Don't I look dashing?? Tell me I'm the Apsaras reincarnate. Tell na??" Svetlana was striding towards Om and looking at him as if he cannot say otherwise. That Damn Hag, She has me at her palms and has fun making me do hateful things. Just wait my dear old Svetlana, we will see in sometime who is in whose palms... Om grabbed Svetlana by the waist and came close to her so much that their breaths were touching the other's skin. "You look every inch the way you asked me whether you were, my lovely. Are you satisfied by my answer?" He asked. In that split fraction his eyes darted towards the female he directed those words to... Gauri. Curious to see her reaction on hearing those words, he looked into Gauri's all too familiar fish eyes as she turned around to meet his at the same time. It's beautiful, her eyes are... infact her very existence is. Sinfully delicious... just for me. Mine. Only mine, he uttered to himself in his mind, a bit shocked at himself for his possessiveness all the while as he waited to gauge a reaction from her. Her fervor was there for a minute, then faltered as her eyes collided with his; but then it returned a hundred times stronger with confidence anew before she broke the contact and walked away from him. Puzzling, Om thought to himself as he heard Shivay's voice.

"Om, Svetlana it's about time for the ceremony to start, please go and sit in the mandap. I will make other arrangements" Shivay said to both of them and tapped Om's shoulder gently and strolled away to the other side of the hall.

Right, time to start...Om took Svetlana by the hand and started walking to the mandap.

To be Continued...😊😃😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic chapter😊  
Congrats for first story👏
ss1609 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on ur first writing dear...
Its fantastic...lovely writing..
Keep updating..
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You have my utmost attention. By all means please do continue. Gorgeous writing BTW, and I loved the tiny voices battling inside Omkara's head. 
Cheers!
Sakura 
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Great start cant wait too read more
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I can just say update update update soon soon soon
Loved it
Urs 1st but still very intruging plot
Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hard to believe that its ur first Dear .its so beautiful & interesting.
Cant wait...Please continue soonish ...
Cheers...

....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the way you've expressed their innner turmoils superb... Plz continue soon
Adilieforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Fantastic chapter😊  

Congrats for first story👏

Thanks a lot 😆
Adilieforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Anabella...

Loved the way you've expressed their innner turmoils superb... Plz continue soon

Thankyou, I wanted to write something that reflected both of their inner minds so... I wrote this story.