|La Douleur Exquise||RuMya os|

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hola folks!!This story is literally inspired by the title of it.I came across this phrase while helping my or trying to help my sister in her French homework and I was immediately drawn to this concept ,hence the os.
*Not proof read*

LaDouleurExquise

Love 
What is it?? A strange four-letter word that is carelessly thrown around.It is associated with the warm fuzzy feeling that you get when you are attracted to someone, but no one describe the pain and grief that comes along with that word love.Love is an illusion that drives us toward itself but when we are close enough,it appears to be something else all along.

Unfortunately ,I fell for that illusion in my conquest to find that symbol of happiness yet the all I get was a whole package of sadness wrapped up in a smooth glaze paper ,a sleek ,expensive and polished product with a handle with care tag or better known as Rudra Singh Oberoi.I was turning bitter about him.

We are all told to stay away from players cause everyone knows that they will fiddle around with you and break you in an instant.Yet I did that unfortunate ,grave mistake, I didn't fell in love with him or anything but I started to getting know him.It was a dangerous territory for both of us, I saw his dark layers of facade while he discovered my potential feelings for him.And everything went down from there.

"What are you doing here??"
His unmistakable harsh voice came that was only meant for me.My anger flared at the sum of control he has over me.How did I became a mute dancing on his tunes from the head strong person I was.

"Collecting my belongings"
My tone was calm and collected contrasting with my inner state.I was holding my anger back, maybe because he was already hurting inside and adding my anger into it will only be the recipe of disaster.

"And where will you be going"
His voice was cool and rough though I can feel the underlying concern.I wanted to smile at that but that would be really against my self -respect, the only shred of dignity left.

"I don't see how is it any of your business"
The hardness laced my voice was unmistakable with a streak of bitterness.He is so confused about us and is stringing me along.He wants to be with me but choose not to be.I don't know what he exactly wants but i know I can never give him that.

"You were quite clear about not wanting me here"
I knew it would hurt him but the sadist part in me wanted have that twisted satisfaction of giving him the taste of his own medicine.I see whatever hard hard facade he was wearing melting down into nothingness.

"So the love is all gone"
He chuckled cynically with no trace of humour.Did he really think i would love him ever after what he did.He still is living in the fairy tale land he created that only had a place for his brothers, reality scared him.He doesn't want to believe in reality and I can't live in his world, he wouldn't let me.

"I never claimed to love you.I might have liked you more than i ever should"
I stated not exactly lying.There was a time when I believed it was love but as the harsh reality slapped on my face ,i became more aware of that i can't love anyone cause it is a mere illusion that had no solid ground in reality.
"You don't need to care about me"

"Right"
A thoughtful look crossed his face.He was thinking hard while his eyes were solemnly fixed on me.I could the vulnerability and a flicker of helplessness in them.He was so used to pushing everyone away but his eyes,they show the longing and pain in them as if begging me to help him.But i couldn't.How could i help him ?. How can i assemble his broken pieces when i myself am on the verge of crumbling down to earth.I was walking on the path of ruin.

He had damaged me and he didn't even know.I need time to heal, sew my broken pieces back to life.We can't live with eachother, both of us are hurting.Right now there are too many maybe's , if's and broken bridges between us.We both need to sort ourselves.

I gathered all my belongings that i could in my hands and turned to leave, he just watched me with his hawk eyes.He didn't say anything nor did i expected him to, the bridge of silence between us was quite comforting and I didn't want to cross that.I didn't want him to stop me.An enjoyable ailment is far better than suffering the pleasure called love.I will discover my old self again, the no nonsense one.That will be my ailment

I would heal with the time being and maybe he would also come to accept reality .And I left from there.

Drop in your reviews!!

-Anshika

Edited by Animagus_Sirius - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Anshika, 

Being used to see Rudy as the baby of the family, the depth you brought for him just makes me pause for a moment.  I'm not much invested in Rumya but if this is what the couple has in store I'd be very interested in seeing them shape up.
Loved Saumya here. Truly the girl has no illusions when it comes to where they stand. What attracted me was her saying that she did not lOve him but perhaps liked a bit too much...that was really...true. love has a long way to go and it's not easy to love someone who thinks you're not worth it. 
I know she will heal...the girl is strong enough and hopefully in the meantime Rudra will grow up. 
It was a wonderful read. Really really loved it.
Love, 
Sakura 
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its awesomeee
ya being younger in the family...rudra is not used to deal with problems..and for him life is fun...
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

LovEd it please continue

M glad u loved it!!
Thanks
I don't think I would continue it..it was meant to be a one shot only
wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was so good... 
I know its is OS but i really want to read more..
But it was beautiful...
Can you please tell the meaning of title...French??😳
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakura24

Hi Anshika,

Being used to see Rudy as the baby of the family, the depth you brought for him just makes me pause for a moment. I'm not much invested in Rumya but if this is what the couple has in store I'd be very interested in seeing them shape up.
Loved Saumya here. Truly the girl has no illusions when it comes to where they stand. What attracted me was her saying that she did not lOve him but perhaps liked a bit too much...that was really...true. love has a long way to go and it's not easy to love someone who thinks you're not worth it.
I know she will heal...the girl is strong enough and hopefully in the meantime Rudra will grow up.
It was a wonderful read. Really really loved it.
Love,
Sakura

Heyy Sakura!!
They do show him as baby Oberoi but his character has a great depth and can be much more explored.
Same case with Sumo, she has a great potential
I love head strong FLs not the Devi ones...She liked him a bit too much that I became unhealthy for both of them while Rudy has also some kind of feelings for her even if it is care...For love respect is a important factor, I can't see anyone who is love but the other person in relationship doesn't give her respect it would be kinda unbalance
Thanks a lot buddy!!
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Thanks a lot 😊
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

<font size="3">Nice OS AnshikaπŸ˜ƒ</font>

Thanks a ton!!
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

its awesomeee

ya being younger in the family...rudra is not used to deal with problems..and for him life is fun...

Thank u 😊
Rudra was always kept in a protective shelter by his brothers ,he knows problem and issues but doesn't know how to deal with them
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: wayback

It was so good...

I know its is OS but i really want to read more..
But it was beautiful...
Can you please tell the meaning of title...French??😳

Heyy!!
Thank u
If time permits than I might try to continue it
Ohhh its a French phrase, it doesn't have a exact but but its a quite broad concept which basically means the pain or agony of wanting someone u can't have