Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Promo : Both jaya senthil in park. Jaya asking "unnaku enna venum?" Senthil says she. Jaya tells him her mother has put a condition and she cannot agree with it. Mother wants him to come as vittodhe mapillai. Senthil shock while jaya cries put her head down.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wednesday  and Thursday WU on the way... 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
I am so tired of this jaya. She is just being blind stupid. She keep saying her mother is important. So adhukunu want to ruin her love life? she can still firmly tell the mother no and continue to contribute for the family from senthil house.

Kind of getting tired with this track already. Now that saradha decided to step in lets see how this is going to go nu.

Nethu mother son scene was damm cute lolz.
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Thanks for the updates! Romba poruma venum to watch this week's episodes...
I hope the next week is better...

Senthil as veetoda mappilai is for sure...that's the feel the 1st ever promo gave...

Actually, VTV has taken a good concept which the public at large have conflicting views...I hope they do justice to it...

I m in love with Senthil's mother...
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the updates everyone!

Let's wait and see what happens next week with this whole Veetoda Maapillai issue..

I know, in this show this whole Veetoda maapillai issue is based on the mother's selfishness.. But I would like to know.. What does everyone here think about this Veetoda Maapillai concept in general? What's wrong in the man living with the wife's family?
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shravya1

Thank you for the updates everyone!

Let's wait and see what happens next week with this whole Veetoda Maapillai issue..

I know, in this show this whole Veetoda maapillai issue is based on the mother's selfishness.. But I would like to know.. What does everyone here think about this Veetoda Maapillai concept in general? What's wrong in the man living with the wife's family?

A good discussion topic. Could we do it on a new page?

New thread posted...
Edited by Gisel - 7 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Something is really not right with sreeja. Little disappointed with her acting/expressions in last few episodes. She has decided to give up senthil from her life yet her face remain calm and she does not seem to have any pain or sadness on her face. LIke edho she giving up her bag madhiri or room kind of expression 🤔 Look at senthil how his suffering which clearly shown on his face and acting.

thanks for the updates krithuma and visha. :)
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the updates, everyone! ðŸ˜³

Veetoda Maappillai .. Hmm, interesting. If the story is headed that way and if they do it right, it would be something very different to watch as it has a looot of potential. 

But the week in general was quite a drag. At least Senthil got to know what the reason was rather than dragging it even more. 

Senthil's mom is simply the best! Her character is awesome. I really hope she doesn't turn negative if at all the veetoda maappillai concept is executed. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New promo..

Senthil mom asks Senthil for the reason.. Senthil kovama says what Jaya mom wanted..

kpkaru93 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Promo out - senthil n motta maadi la smoke panitu erukaru tht time his mom cme and ask the reason senthil tld mom atha keata yenaku evalavu kovam varuthuna unaku,,,, senthil mom mearkondu pressure kuduka senthil matter ah open paniduraru una,thambi ya thangachiya vitutu veetoda maapilaiya vantrunumunu,,,,,Edited by kpkaru93 - 7 years ago