My stand after Week 1

Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am so glad that this forum finally opened. 😆

So this is my take on the basis of the first 2 episodes (in fact my opinion is based mostly on the first episode itself 😆) 😳

Choti-ma (step mom) wants the whole property to herself and her daughter Kavya. But the property is in Geetu's name.

So choti-ma hatches this elaborate plan, where she hires this Army officer, Abhimanyu, to make Geetu fall for him and get married and then planned a fake-accidental death followed by return of spirit/ghost drama to creep out Geetu and drive her to insanity.

Regarding Geetu's hallucinations, my hunch is that either she has them since she was a kid and choti-ma devised this plan to use that to her advantage or choti-ma adds some hallucinogens to her food regularly

I am quite sure that according to the legal clause, Geetu must be mentally stable to be the heir; else the property will go to the one next in the line, i.e. to Kavya 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haha...it's too early to guess so much...but I also agree that Chhoti maan ka character is someway or the other involved in the plans. ..let's see...I just hope we are not disappointed with the show...I'm looking forward to it...
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Haha...it's too early to guess so much...but I also agree that Chhoti maan ka character is someway or the other involved in the plans. ..let's see...I just hope we are not disappointed with the show...I'm looking forward to it...

I know 😆

But am certain that Abhimanyu faked his death and now creeping the bro-sis duo by acting a ghost/spirit. I think he wasn't even a legit army officer   ðŸ˜†
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Detox

I know 😆

But am certain that Abhimanyu faked his death and now creeping the bro-sis duo by acting a ghost/spirit. I think he wasn't even a legit army officer   ðŸ˜†

May be...there are so many ideas that rushed through my mind... 😆
No end to them 😉
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even I feel abhimanyu faking his death &  it is something to do with rishbh.  Abhimanyu definitely has some connection with this family. 
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

Even I feel abhimanyu faking his death & it is something to do with rishbh. Abhimanyu definitely has some connection with this family.

Maybe they show later that Abhimanyu had a sister who loved Rishabh ...but who didn't get him n some mishap happened. ..that's why Abhi is after his sister for revenge. ...just a guess 😉
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They keep mentioning the word "chalava" in other words a mirage which gets me thinking if everything thats being portrayed is a lie. Everything that happened with Geetu, her relationship with abhimanyu,his death marriage/love seems part of her vivid imagination. She is living in her own little bubble. Now with abhimanyu's return itll be interesting to see how the story progresses. 
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Maybe they show later that Abhimanyu had a sister who loved Rishabh ...but who didn't get him n some mishap happened. ..that's why Abhi is after his sister for revenge. ...just a guess 😉

Omgh yasss! I thought exactly the same! But that was quite an easy guess eh, hope there is something more to theiir backstory than we are able to guess ðŸ˜›

@Zephyr mentioned in the other thread too that if it was  indeed a revenge thing then why did Abhimanyu wait for 6 years? What was he doing for so long ðŸ˜•
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I saw an segment where they showed a kid is with geetanjali &  rishabh is not at all happy with it coz that kid has resemblance of abhimanyu? Now what it this. Any gusses 
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

I saw an segment where they showed a kid is with geetanjali & rishabh is not at all happy with it coz that kid has resemblance of abhimanyu? Now what it this. Any gusses

No idea...I haven't seen... 😊