Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: roni_berna

^
Doesn't make sense for a woman who is known for being bindaas and taking no crap to IGNORE such insults and abuses. She could call out Hrithik and Rakesh Roshan and that too on numerous instances which is fine as they were having a legal battle and then her not talking about such creeps like Sumans and Pancholi makes her look like she was only doing so to stay in the news and promote her movies. Adhyan is nobody and she won't get the publicity she is in need for always and hence chooses to ignore him. What about about her bindaas attitude then?

That's the reason I dislike all her crap talks about feminism and her fake tears as she does everything to get famous. If she had really to pick on such people who are sick, I would have atleast applauded her for giving them good. There is no reason for her to be bashed like this and keep quiet. It makes her a coward.

Oh she gave it off to them during her IV with Barkha, and it was LEGIT. The father-son were left fuming post the IV and she walked away with the applause & support.

You have to choose your fights, that is the difference in being stupid & smart. She is definitely the smart one.😳

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^They want her to bash them. I think that's why they keep trying over and over.  It would bring them back in the media and give them attention if she went after them.

She is smart to keep quiet and not give them what they want.

Hrithik should have also kept quiet instead of picking a fight with her. In that case it's her who wins again because she gets attention from a bigger star than her and gets to connect her name to his.

He was foolish trying to go after her. He got nothing out of it.

Agree !! specially with Bold part.
Kangu is smarter than both Papa and beta SumanπŸ˜†
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL the slew of tweets after people started reacting is also really funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and his son jumping him to defend him and in the process insults normal people is even better
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

Oh she gave it off to them during her IV with Barkha, and it was LEGIT. The father-son were left fuming post the IV and she walked away with the applause & support.

You have to choose your fights, that is the difference in being stupid & smart. She is definitely the smart one.😳

Honestly, no matter what anyone says about Kanagana. She's determined. she's a fighter. She believes in herself. 
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shekhar suman kya karta hai ab πŸ˜† ,  bheekh weekh mangta hai kya πŸ˜†
pakeezah thumbnail

I am really clueless about the whole Kangana HR issue except that it started with the word silly ex. Can anyone tell me how did the Sumans get in the middle of this? 

Also, I do think Kangana has called out the Sumans on an event. She was talking about being accused of mixing blood and black magic, etc so that was for the Sumans? 

------

Hahahaha hahahahahaha

That's right, they are no ones who just jumped in. They didn't say anything for all these years...that's why it doesn't hv much effect. It makes them look like opportunists. 

I don't know about black magic, because those people doing it,their future is cursed for their entire eternity and their descendants after them, but it seems to me karma comes to those who do stuff to others. It comes in the same form and spares no one.

Edited by pakeezah - 7 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When Queen was Hit, Shekhar was singing praises of Kangu 🀣
pakeezah thumbnail
What did he say? He was disgusting from start only.womanising like crazy...he was supporting that TV  guy who got caught on film using casting couch bait...during Indian Idol...he never recovered from that. His career and rep went down the drain.
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Baap aur beta got trolled on twitter. πŸ€£

Let them enjoy their 2 mins fame again in 2017.   Besides Kangana, what else is their to talk about them? πŸ˜ƒ
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

When Queen was Hit, Shekhar was singing praises of Kangu 🀣

Do tell. That's news. πŸ˜²