Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
^
Doesn't make sense for a woman who is known for being bindaas and taking no crap to IGNORE such insults and abuses. She could call out Hrithik and Rakesh Roshan and that too on numerous instances which is fine as they were having a legal battle and then her not talking about such creeps like Sumans and Pancholi makes her look like she was only doing so to stay in the news and promote her movies. Adhyan is nobody and she won't get the publicity she is in need for always and hence chooses to ignore him. What about about her bindaas attitude then?

That's the reason I dislike all her crap talks about feminism and her fake tears as she does everything to get famous. If she had really to pick on such people who are sick, I would have atleast applauded her for giving them good. There is no reason for her to be bashed like this and keep quiet. It makes her a coward.

Edited by roni_berna - 7 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sumans are Kangana's life saversπŸ˜†
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If that's the case... Saif and Shahid were both in the film... so how does that work? 

Sehkar Suman is a sore loser... 
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am really clueless about the whole Kangana HR issue except that it started with the word silly ex. Can anyone tell me how did the Sumans get in the middle of this? 
Also, I do think Kangana has called out the Sumans on an event. She was talking about being accused of mixing blood and black magic, etc so that was for the Sumans? 
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Dhaa-Ki-Tiki

I am really clueless about the whole Kangana HR issue except that it started with the word silly ex. Can anyone tell me how did the Sumans get in the middle of this? 

Also, I do think Kangana has called out the Sumans on an event. She was talking about being accused of mixing blood and black magic, etc so that was for the Sumans? 

The Sumans say that Kangana ruined Adhyayan's career by doing black magic on him when she was dating him πŸ˜† and yes it was about the Sumans, the Sumans met some priest or something who told them that she did all that blood stuff to damage Adhyayan's career.

They spoke up during the HR fiasco to gain attention most probably and keep insulting her from time to time..
Edited by -iLoveZaynMalik - 7 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
publicity for sumans n kr lol 
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -iLoveZaynMalik

The Sumans say that Kangana ruined Adhyayan's career by doing black magic on him when she was dating him πŸ˜† and yes it was about the Sumans, the Sumans met some priest or something who told them that she did all that blood stuff to damage Adhyayan's career.

They spoke up during the HR fiasco to gain attention most probably and keep insulting her from time to time..

I feel sorry for the son but the father is obnoxious and clueless and ends up just creating more sympathy for Kangana when his goal is to trouble her. πŸ˜†
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wouldn't rule out Kangana doing drugs. She looks like the type who would dabble in anything and everything.πŸ˜•
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rangoon failure kitne logon ko sukoon de raha hai πŸ˜† Pata nahi kitni dua maangi hogi aur hawan kiye honge is din ke liye πŸ˜†
But i really feel pity for shahid and saif ...koi poochh hi nahi hai unki ...non existant πŸ˜†
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At least she saw the heights most only dream of before falling, something that can't be said for either him or his son.

Loser!!