27.02.2017: Written Update: Jamai Raja

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1
Satya says when his kid is born, he will hug her and while he doesn't know how to fulfil the kids wishes he will not let Mahi feel any discomfort. He will give all happiness to Mahi and baby. Mahi says daughter? MAHI says son like u. She talks of baby names ..Satya asks her to shush. He pulls her close and says thank u. Mitul comes and talks of feeding Mahi fish and Dadi says mutton. Satya asks them not to fight and ask Mahi.Mahi says some Chinese dish and Dadi and Mitul avoid cooking. Satya says we want peace. They leave. MAHI talks of her cravings and Satya goes to get her faves.

Raj shows Mahi pic of Sid-Roshni when Roshni was pregnant. Raj reassures Mahi all will be done as per ur wish. MAHI says her baby is very lucky. Raj says all is well and will be well in future. Satya asks servant to do pest control, get paintings and candles and flowers. Mitul wonders who will be godmother of Mahis kid. Satya says I am baby's dad will decide. One test needed. He makes them so diaper change in least time. Dadi is confused how to use it. Mitul messed it up. Satya makes Payal do it and declares her godmother.satya thinks no more bad eye on our family.

MAHI gets ready and admires her tummy. Dadi comes and tells her she will blow up soon. Dadi feeds her laddoo. Dadi asks her to keep eye on Satya as they may have Roving eye when she will blow up. MAHI comes to Satya who is reading magazine with models pics. MAHI feels jealous. Satya explains he was reading about raising kids. He then says she got mood swings. Raj keeps looking at Sid-Roshni pic. He says u both gonna b grandparents. Satya says ur happy for them, why not urself. Raj says ur parents did b so happy if they were here today. Satya says din get my parents love till I came to u. My aai gave me mom,dad's love. But my kid has everyone's blessings.

Part 2
Raj says u remind me of Sid-Roshni but now no more tears. Satya says cry in happiness. Raj says u blabber a lot. Go do what I say.

Part 3

Pharmacist comes with meds for Mahi. Kareena watches and smirks. Flashback shows her exchanging the med packet. Payal gives those meds to Mahi who unwillingly takes them.

Precap-- Mahi is admitted in hospital. Doc informs things with baby are critical and if she proceeds, her life will be in danger. However if she aborts she my not be abke to carry another child. Edited by Armu4eva - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update