Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BornAries

Ayy @pinku tum dekho 😛 Rangeela nhi lutega 🤣 ..Param ne joke maara 😳

@Smiley thanks for sharing 🤗

The addition of those Sandhir scenes made the segment more interesting ...😳 chun chun ke hottest scenes dala 🤣

Param was looking so sexy throughout ..and his dance 🤣 cuteness ki dukan hai yeh toh :* :*

Some parts looked forced though 🤣 but loved the segment 😃

Dekh chuki..mood fresh hogaya dekh k and I know that was a joke...the point is Param ki thinking humare thinking se milti hai in the LUTEGA case🤣

P.s: This adarsh bahu will never let anyone lutofy his izzat🥺
romaila thumbnail

@pinku tumhara AT wala message mila ..time nikalke aati reply thokne 🤓

I was going to ask everyone...please don't stop spaming on AT, my plan is something else and woh yedi mere plan mein achuki 🤣 AT complete karne do will reveal to her soon😈🤣
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyKupKakes

@romi di : Haha yes they played the hottest sandhir scenes, shower wala , Harshita ki kami mehsoos nahi hone di 😆 no comments on the disturbances xD
Comedy circus ki baat maat karo, itna mood off hua hai na mera kal wo spoilers aur live updates padhke, I don't understand how are people even watching it.

@fairyfaria : No that isn't out yet, I think they merged it with this sbb one only, but if it is out i will share the link here :)

That was the most hottest scene😳 and Harshita was there throughout the segment through stills but she was there more than anyone and I loved it😛😛😛 Woh acha tha Phone karunga aap utha lena😆 Gawd this boy!!!😆😆😆

Comedy circus mein bola toh hai...Paramholicks are following Param and his work, we have 0% interest in their story and Jodi toh globally rejected samjho😛😛😛 Mannu se poch how she is tolerating every scene?😕 Ek wahi hai jo scene to scene commentary twitter pe de rahi hai 🤣

BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yuss I agree pinku 🤣
Param- isko baccha cahiye 🤣 yeh sunke sabse pehle tumhari yaad ayi 🤣

PS- yuss 🤣 bola tha na isko aloknath ji ki asirwad hai 🤣Edited by BornAries - 7 years ago
romaila thumbnail

Yuss I agree pinku 🤣
Param- isko baccha cahiye 🤣 yeh sunke sabse pehle tumhari yaad ayi 🤣

PS- yuss 🤣 bola tha na isko aloknath ji ki asirwad hai 🤣

And on hearing his words...Shekhawat's ki yaad ayi🤣

Humare dingh dong dekhne ka sapna kabhi pura nahi hoga ðŸ¥º Rangeele😡😡 the most hotest malkin is ever ready for "Khidki na karhako o raja" jata kyun nahi 

Edited by romaila - 7 years ago
Thank you for sharing.
His day out segment is refreshing.
The SH scene reminded the loss we are suffering, Sandhir can never be replaced.
Ghulaam set part is scripted, their attitude said it.
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@nisha : haha sbs always does this, even with the night out segment with parsh and ankit they fooled us for 10 days!!

@sawaira : Haha no commentuon the scripted part xD regarding sadda haq yes you should definitely watch season 1, sandhir have a chemistry to die for *_*

@romi di : Lol sirf manu di nahi, shivika and many many more people watch it daily on tv, though many are planning to leave it after yesterday's episode
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Param ne Pinku shona ki wish pe seal laga diya...🤣
Fairyfaria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@fairyfaria : No that isn't out yet, I think they merged it with this sbb one only, but if it is out i will share the link here :)[/QUOTE]
Ok Thank You  ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyKupKakes

@nisha : haha sbs always does this, even with the night out segment with parsh and ankit they fooled us for 10 days!!

@sawaira : Haha no commentuon the scripted part xD regarding sadda haq yes you should definitely watch season 1, sandhir have a chemistry to die for *_*

@romi di : Lol sirf manu di nahi, shivika and many many more people watch it daily on tv, though many are planning to leave it after yesterday's episode

Shivi baby toh is in Sandhir land na🤔 Chodh do...dekhna🤣 By gawd ek se badh kar ek comedy dikha rahe hain🤣 whatever is shown ...totally crap🤢 maan toh karta hai writer ke ek do laga dun aisi soch and weak content pe 😡 but dan hasi bhi ati hai at the same time... seeing their studpidity😆 
Edited by romaila - 7 years ago