27th feb live update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with SK jogging in the garden..he calls awaara and he brings the paper.  ...he checks it...

Mamma is happy and singing the song bazigaar o bazigaar...Swetlana asks why are you so happy...he shows her the paper..
All the paper has same news ...food is good but still something is missing. ..SK throws the paper on Aawara...

He bad-mouths about press people...how dare they right against him...he breaks the glass table...Karuna and MAHEK comes to check him...he asks her to stop there Only...

He taunts her that she has not given him proper recipes ..
Karuna tells you have taken her recipe but couldn't bring that taste ...it's because MAHEK has that magic in her hand...he tells her I made her ...I have given her identity now I won't take her help...

mama and Mami taunts him... saying there are many people who don't read paper and they will come to your hotel...mama tell I will talk to supritendent in jail and ask them to serve your hotel food ..
MAHEK tells him ...it's my mother recipe.  I can make it perfectly...let me work with you...he taunts her back... saying he doesn't need her help.

Mahek comes and talks to kanta that she was busy with Sonal and he got that bad reviews...and now he is not ready to take my help...
kanta tells you know his nature...but do something and make him understand that unless you cook it with your hands. ...food won't get that taste.

MAHEK  gets a call from Sonal..and she tells that Sheetal is getting her married tomorrow only...
Sheetal comes and check the phone and asks from where you got it...she slaps her...kanta asks what happened...she tells her everything and Mohit overhears it.

SK is angry on his staff and asks where is Karan...and then threatens them to fire them... Investors comes there and he sends the staff inside... investors tells they want to talk to him.

Pammi and Sanjay are at farm house and Sanjay praises her that you have done the arrangement quickly...now we can do the marriage of Sonal and see getting SK destroyed at the same time.

Mohit jump a wall and comes inside the farm house...Sanjay sees something is moving behind the trees...he tries to check there but pammi stops him.

Shaurya asks what is the matter that sudden meet is decided...they tell about the review...and SK tells media keeps on writing against me...but I will be getting the award for the best hotelier every year... investors tell that food was good but there was something...some essence was missing...SK remember Karuna words..

cont..
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god...karuna raised her voice today ...she was great in teaching a shaurya a great lesson today ...
Rest mohit and sonal...
Well mohit saw sanjay with Pammy na ???
Will he say tat sumone ??

Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So the recipes he STOLE did not bring him the success he wanted and its Mehek's fault😆. Shaurya is too much after this .
Thanks for the LU...it is making my day😉
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Precap is so much fun. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Shaurya and mehak attack each other with veggies in white chilies ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Don't miss the precap hurl..it was lot more fun than then epi...
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update

Awesome precap eagerly waiting for tomorrow episode
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excuse me, did Karuna say "taken" or "stolen" !!! Anyways, MS is stamping that she is indeed a doormat. Thanks @Shams, for the update.
P.S. @Shams, I was inadvertently thanking you for the recipes, instead of the update. ðŸ¤£.. 
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you shams 🤗
Everytime the investors play Cupid to bring Mehrya at loggerheads together 😆
Don't tell me they will play Cupid for their first night together 😆
Lol! Sanjay & his foolish ideas 😛
SK & his Ego 🤢
Why does Mehak want to help him when he does not appreciate anything she does for him 🤢
I like the audacity of SK blaming Mehak for aadhi adhuri recipes 🤣 chor kahinka just stole the book forgot abt her magic touch & her brain 🥱
Poor guy ! Everything in his life is Aadhi adhuri 😆
Aadhi family
Aadhi biwi
Aadhi recipes 🤣
Somebody help him 😛
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Catched the episode live today! Precap 🤣 You guys can't miss today's precap 😆 MehRya Cat fight with veggies 😆
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sonal breaks a vase and tries to cut her hand. . Mohit enters her room ...his hand has a cut when he tries to snatch the glass piece ...she hugs him why did you came here ..he tells I want to see you...but thank God I came...she cries I don't want to get married to Rohith...and he asks her to trust him and MAHEK ...he tells I want to do something for both of us ...if you give the permission...

Jeevan beats Mohit and he fells down...and PD stops her why are you beating him...Jeevan tells I cant see this...he has fixed his marriage with Sonal and came...
Mohit tells what is wrong in that ...I can't see her getting married to Rohith... I have taken the decision and iam fixed to it..

precap... MAHEK comes to restaurant and SK asks what she is doing their ...she tells that she needs his help to stop Sonal marriage...he tells...he is busy with his own problems and don't involve him in her personal problem...he asks her to leave ...she takes a vegetable and throws at him and then he also throws a vegetable on her...they fight like kids with vegetable's and finally looses control and fell on the floor...
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

Excuse me, did Karuna say "taken" or "stolen" !!! Anyways, MS is stamping that she is indeed a doormat. Thanks @Shams, for the update.

P.S. @Shams, I was inadvertently thanking you for the recipes, instead of the update. ðŸ¤£.. 

no she said stolen...
She was bang on today..shaurya ki bolti bandh hogayi thi...