Rikara TS - Faded chap 2 pg 3

Tellywoodaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

PROLUGE    

But paradise is locked and bolted . . . We must make a journey around the world to see if a back door has perhaps been left open

- Anonymous

Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is sad.
Wasn't the same witg omkara.Everybody could see him change but no body asked why.Omkara had struggled a lot in his life.It's easy to cry when you love somebidy will either leave or die.But omkara was string atleast he was trying to.But memmories never leave your hands its always there inside you either haunting you or motivating you.Omkara had both.

It was true that omkara did not accept the marriage with Gauri but somewhere down there he knew it was his life's biggest truth.The only guilt ofvhudingvthe truth from hus brothers was stabbing his heart. But life goes on ...and he had accepted the fact that he has to live with thus truth forever lying burried somewhere in his heart .

Though whatever he had for gauri was only hatred but those momments did haunt him until he git a new friend in chulbul.Intially when had to stay with chulbul he used to feel akward because of his unusual behaviour.But offlate he started enjoying her actions ...atleast there was something which made him laugh.

But there were few things which made him remember about someone and it was shockingly none other than gauri. The way chulbul sharma pronounced his name as sarma .
The way he wore hus specks ..the way he prayed to shankar ji and his  excitement for every small thing he did. Sharing room with him wasn't bad at all in fact he used to love it.

Every thing was going fine for gauri to ..See was experiencing a new omkara .Someone she was unaware of when they met first .His love for his mother , the care for his brother ,respect for dadi everything made her fall for him each passing day.But unaware of those arousing feelings she was living the momment .

Until one day...

So here's the proluge to my story ...
Do give your reviews :)
Edited by Tellywoodaddict - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nic start looking for more continue soon
dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Continue soon...
Interesting start
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful start dear... I'm curious to know what happens next.. Do update soon 
x_RUTU_x thumbnail
Amazing start [:)] continue soon [:D]
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice start yar..
loved it...
annniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting. pliz continue
appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just realised they might have taken sarma part from ur story
Update karo jaldi plss and do pm me ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: appynehra

I just realised they might have taken sarma part from ur story

Update karo jaldi plss and do pm me ðŸ˜Š

cool ...haha true !!

CHAPTER -1 

Happiness never lasts long .At least it never did for omkara.
All of it had faded ...all those memories with chulbul had faded .Just like the broken pieces of glass can not be brought back to its original form ,similarly omkara thought tgat nobody could ever bring his trust back .Every time he trusted on someone they broke it. More than anybody else omkara had started hating himself for doing the same mistake again and again.
It had been a month since gauri revealed her truth if being chulbul on his day of marriage with swetlana .The family excepted her after a round of interogation from both of them .But for omkara it was nothing less than a deal for his family's sake.Gauri was nothing to him ...this was what he thought but there was something between them which they themselves were unaware of.

Gauri was also in the marriage because she thought that it was her responsibility.A responsibility which lord shiva had given in her hands. Never did she expect anything from omkara ,except hatred .

Omkara and gauri had already filled the divorce and the court suggested them to stay together for six months .

All the family members were in the dining table having their breakfasts when dadi announced something .

Omakara aur gauri tum dono ko ajj Mr Agarwal ki party mein jana hai Unke bete ki abhi shadi hui hai .
O- Par dadi...
D-Om mujhe kuch nhi sunna ...tum bahu ko lekar ajj jaoge ...ek mahine se drkh rhi hu mein tum dono ko ab aur nhi ...
O' Thik haii dadi ...Apni babu ko keh dijiyega ki 5 baje tak ready ho jaye ...saying tgis he left .

Just this statement was enough for bringing a bright smile  on gauris face .This was unexpected for her .Mayebe Mr Agarwal was a really very important client .A client which made om change his mind for once .

5 'o' clock 

Gauri was looking beautiful in the red netted sari  with black lace work with her hair left open and light make up.Her beauty had always lied in her simplicity .Om was wearing a white shirt and trousers with a black jacket complimenting it .

Om- Sit in the car .
G-Ji kya ..
O- gari mein baitho .

The one hour drive wad silent with only gentle looks being exchanged time to time.

Om-Yaha hum ek happy couple hai   ...mein nhi chahta inhe hamare rishte ke bare mein kuch bhi pata chale ...yeh bohot important clients hai aur mein nhi chata kuch bhi galat ho .

Saying this he he caught gauri by her waist and pulled her closer.They shared an eyelock .An eyelock which exprrssed many things , things which words could never have.

Hello Mr&Mrs Oberoi ...

Hiii rahul ...she is your wife.

Yes my beautiful wife .

But not more than yours Mr Oberoi said riya 

Om- Off course ...she is the most beautiful person i have ever come across in my life he said this looking at gauri 's eyes .

Anyways come Inside , enjoy the party .

So om which drink ...??asked Rahul 

Om- No thanx , i don't drink 
R-Aur bhabhi woh bhi nahi ..
Om- Na...nahi 

R-ohhh he said with a naughty smirk ...

O- tu kuch sochna bhi mat ...he glared...he knew rahul very well

After some time 

Rahul on the other side ...

Yaar its been so long ..woh log tabse bathe hai yaar akele ...dadi ne specially kaha tha thi inki story age barani hai ...hum buisness partners to hai hi par ...om had always been one of my best friends of all time ...

Sorry bhai ..par apko aur bhabhi ko pass lane ke liye mujhe yeh karna padega ...

He called his wife and explained her the plan  

Riya- Om can i plzz borrow your wife for some time ...
Om- yeah sure if she is fine ...
Riya-Waise rahul was loiking for you ...u could just meet him up till then i will give bhabhi company ..
Om- Cool ...saying this he left..

Riya- Bhabhi yeh lijiye juice .. apne tabse kych nhi liya ...
G' Par 
R- Par war kuch nhi app pijiye ...

Gauri drank it and found it really  tasty ...riya made her have 2 -3 more glasses of it .  

Riya(monolouge)- Sorry bhabhi i had to spike it ...but its for your own good .

On the other side Rahul made Om drink 2-3 glasses of the same spiked juice .. 

By now both were really drunk 

After some time om and rahul came where riya and gauri were sitting .Rahul winked at riya .

Om- Chalo gauri ghar chalte hai ..kafi late ho gaya hai .  

Rahul -Wait wait wait ...kaha ghar ..pagal ho kya  u guys are not in the stage of driving back home ..yeh le hotel room ke keys ..you and bhabhi go take rest .

Om- Par ...

R- Par var kuch nhi upar jao apni room mein . Chalo riya and i will take you both ...

Rahul and riya made both gauri and om sit in the bed and left .They then locked the door from outside .

R-Sorry bhai .. par yeh room subha se pehle toh nhi khulne wala ..njoy 

To be continued  ..

Sorry for the typos haven't proof read ...
Do leave your comments : )

Edited by Tellywoodaddict - 7 years ago