Rikara SS:The Revealation- Part 3 updated(page 7)

Saivir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Omkara Singh Oberoi had the biggest shock of his life!!! Yes , a lot had happened in his life- he had gone through a lot - saw his mom in flames, the deceit of his father, got conned by a woman,officially engaged to a snake who wanted to break his family, married a cheapster just to save her from imminent death. Since the time he turned into Stone Singh Oberoi he was immune to the ministrations of pain and hurt. So he faced everything nonchalantly burying all the hatred ,pain and anger under his stonefaced indifference. 
But this was beyond his imagination. Of course getting symbolically married to that child-woman was ridiculous. But he had to do it in the need of the hour. But what he saw a few minutes ago in his room was something that made his blood boil - not because of anger, but because of the funny euphoric feeling south of his body. He was conned again that too by a tiny wisp of a girl. The past 1 week of self loathing, frustration and anger was all because of this congirl/conman who made him doubt the kind of man he is.
It all started the day when Swetlana bought her personal assistant Gaurav Sharma to Oberoi mansion. Swetlana directly came to Omkara with her outrageous demands. That day too she did the very same. She wanted her personal assistant to share a room with her would be husband Omkara. Of course he understood that her twisted mind would want to control everything related to him. He was never going to accept her demands but one look at Gaurav Sharma made him reconsider.

Gaurav Sharma  was a pint sized , immature imp with too smooth a face and no shade of a beard or moustache which immediately draws everyone's attention towards the bow shaped lips that looks like a girl's . But  was it  the vulnerability or was it Shock in his eyes that made Omkara consider giving a corner of his room to this cretin. No it was his intellect and cunning that made him ready to accomodate Gaurav so that he can be privy to Swetlana's plans and be one step ahead of her. Two can play at this game definitely. He mentally ticked not to allow the imp any chance to leak his secrets to Swetlana.Besides the imp didn't pose a threat to him.

And thus the game began . The one he considered was not a threat ruined his sanity. Made him question himself. Made him loathe himself. 

That night when Omkara came to sleep the dwarf was not seen anywhere. Omkara always slept naked. He was sound asleep when he was woken up by the sound of a shrill scream. WTH!!!!!! He woke up to the sight of a Gaurav with eyes popping out like two saucers with his mouth open staring at him as if he was devils incarnate.
 With sleep befuddled eyes he shouted "Why the heck do u make such a noise u idiot. U will wake up the whole house"

Still the imp stood shocked. He couldn't say a word. Then he said  " Yyou aa-- are nnakedd". And then he shut his eyes tightly.

Omkara couldn't stop rolling his eyes. " What's the big deal in that? Almost all men sleep naked. Haven't you tried it yet. Ok you are welcome to try it now. Donot fear me . I am no gay and I have no interest in you"

The imps eyes popped open and now the eyeballs were on the verge of falling  out. He was looking at him as if Omkara just blasphemied.Outrage poured out from his eyes. And then he ran out

Om was at a loss of words now. What was the boy's problem. If Gaurav is evading then how can he get to know Swetlana's plans . He had to do something now. But not now. Now he wanted to sleep. He will take care of it tomorrow.

****************************

Why was he wearing that bloody hood. Omkara was noticing the boy's actions. He had a soft touch. He had beautiful hands. Shapely fingers. They looked manicured. Devoid of hair, and silky smooth. His testosterone is definitely low. His arms Omkara wanted to see. Hairy or smooth??. Apart from his hair there was no sign of hair in any other region . Not even the green shadow of a beard. His face was also so silky smooth- kissable smooth. What the hell was he thinking. He was shocked at his thoughts. If Rudy had access to his thoughts he will have one hell of a day. He  never had to doubt his sexuality . He was positively male with straight preferences. But these bloody thoughts today made him feel like a pervert. And that too it was caused by a smooth skinned tomboy.

That night when Omkara entered the room he saw the cretin fast asleep on his couch. He still had the hood on along with the sheet covers . The next moment the imp turned sideways and now his butt faced Omkara. He was a pervert again . He was staring at the boy's butt now. Damn!!! His thoughts would make him question his sanity as well as his sexuality. He wanted to put a full stop to his bloody thoughts. Gaurav was rudely woken up from his sleep by a nearly apoplectic Omkara. He was shaking with rage . 
" You get out of this room "  

"But sir Swetlana madams order is to stay by your side" A baffled Gourav replied

"To hell with Swetlana.  I don't care what she says. There are enough rooms in this house. You go and haunt some other room"

Did he say haunt? Was he actually implying that this imp is haunting his mind. Damn

" But sir.." 

" Don't u sirr me. Get lost u idiot and don't even dare to show me your face"

He was ashamed. He shouted at a mere boy . He should be ashamed he couldn't think straight and poured all his anger on an innocent boy. He had to redeem himself. He should apologize.

Gaurav was back in Omkara Singh Oberois room. Om managed to ignore him and Gaurav was never keen to engage Om's attention. In fact he  found that Gaurav tried to be inconspicuous in front of him. But try he may , at times he couldn't stop noticing Gaurav. He would mentally whack himself and concentrate on something else.

**********"""""""*********** 

And today it happened. It was the sangeet ceremony of Shivaay and Tia. The loud music  gave Om a headache. He wanted an aspirin. 

. Upstairs there was no one in his room. The music was too loud .

He was about to step into the bathroom when he noticed someone at the far end of the washroom. 

Om stood there rooted.he couldn't move. WTH was he seeing? Was it his rotten imagination. Was he hallucinating? He had stopped drugs. Om didn't know whether the image was real or not. But  he had clearly registered the figure in front of him. He or rather SHE stood there with her back facing him.She just had a jeans on and was gloriously naked above her waist. She had a sculpted body with wide hips and tapered waist. Her skin was glossy with a golden tinge added. He could see the curve of her breasts and no more. She had long shapely legs though she looked petite. Never had he seen such perfection. Him being an artist has never sculpted such an artistic wonder. Om's eyes quickly travelled to the top of her head and he got the biggest shock in his life. It was the IMP. The imp's head on the body of a ravishingly beautiful female. He couldn't believe his eyes and then suddenly everything fell into place. He had been conned again by a female!!!

Om silently backed out. Whoever she was she shouldn't know that the game was over. He was conned by this little wisp of a girl. He had not seen her face. But only her body. All the blood in his body had rushed south.Even his body betrayed him. Now there was anger coupled with shock. How dare she con him into believing that she is a boy. Was Swetlana aware of this. She must be. The self loathing and frustration of one week along with the anger kicked in. She will have to pay for it. This woman bought out the worst in him. She was the same as Swetlana and Gauri kumari Sharma.To him the game started now only...     

Gauri once again looked at the mirror. Yes she looked like a boy. It was difficult to fix that wig everytime .All this boy's clothing made her feel suffocated. She had just taken a bath and was feeling refreshed. Initially it was fun having to wear man's clothing and to act like a man. She is a girl through and through and she longed to be back to normal. And that was going to be impossible with her patidev here. When Swetlana bought her to Omkara she was in for a shock. It was the second biggest shock in her life. The first was when she came to know that she had to marry all 3 thakur brothers.

Then she found out that she had to share his room. It scared the daylights out of her. No. Gauri kumari Ssarma never got scared. But this was something different. This man had symbolically married her and had left her to fate and gone away. To her the marriage held importance. He had protected her in her time of dire need and she will ever be grateful to him. Swetlana herself didn't know that Gauri is a female. She had to maintain this facade because circumstances forced her to have this job.she couldn't lose it. She couldn't go back to Bareilly. One Thakur brother was still alive. He will never leave her at peace. So she will have to bear everything until she gets another job.

That night when she found him asleep, naked she never meant to make a sound. But Gauri has never seen a naked man before and the shock made her scream out loud. She blushed whenever she thought about his response. He had invited her to be naked😳😳😳.Had he known she was the Gauri Kumari Sharma what he would have done.

She had come to know a lot about him this past one week. From what Rudyi, Annika and Rudy said. She liked Rudy. He was fun to be with.  And she loved Annika. Annika had been sweet to her. Bade bhaiyya as usual don't care about lowly servants. But she had seen many times the tenderness in his gaze and warmth  to Annika. These two were destined for each other. Only if Bade bhaiyya understood Annika..  She would love to mend their relationship . But they should find each other.

She was in a dilemma. She didn't want Omkara to know that she was the one he loathed. The Gauri Kumari Sharma. She took great pains that he should not know. She tried not to meet his eyes . Tried avoiding him. At times she had caught him looking at her. But then thought it a figment of her Imagination. But she was attracted to him . He was a handsome hunk. But it was not his handsomeness that attracted her. She could feel there was something underneath the cold demeanour and indifference. From what Daadi and Annika says he was once a sweetheart. She didn't know what made him cold. She wanted to help him . But it was a plain truth that he will never allow it.

She came out of the washroom with her jacket. There was no one in the room. She was combing her wig when Om came in. She could see Om coming in through the door. 

He entered the room. His eyes were fixed on Gauri. He was staring at her. She could see him through the mirror. He heart flipped.Why was he staring like that. Then she saw him slowly turn and bolt the door. She went to take her jacket which was on the chair.In a flash he had it in his hand. Gauri stood there stunned. Omkara was twirling her jacket and he seemed like a predator. Her heart did a somersault. She could hear alarm bells. She had to get out of this room. But she needed her jacket. 

" Sir , May I have my jacket. Swetlana madam called me. I need to go"

"Swetlana can wait. You know without the jacket you look better. If I didn't know that you are a man I would have definitely thought you have the chest of a woman.Has it always been so?"

Gauri felt the air go out of her lungs. What was he implying. Did he have any doubt? Never. No-one can guess it unless she chooses to divulge it. 

" Sir please don't make me embarrassed"

" Ok Gaurav . But before you go help me with my new shirt and blazer. It's a bit tight"

Saying so he started unbuttoning his shirt. She was dumbfounded. She couldn't move. Om was looking at her eyes and unbuttoning each button. She couldn't take her eyes off. First the broad expanse of his sculpted chest came into view and then his washboard abs. Her breath got hitched. He started taking steps towards her.Gauri wanted to crawl away.But her limbs felt leaden. Om was just a hair breadth near her.

His gaze fell on her lips . He wanted to feel it against his. Never had he felt this kind of attraction towards a woman. There was some which he felt towards that woman Gauri Kumari Ssarma. But it never got time to nurture. But this woman has bought his hatred and still he wanted her. He couldn't resist the temptation now. He suddenly lowered his face to capture her lips. 

Gauri had seen it coming but she acted very fast. She moved backwards and Om missed his target. 

" Sir you said you are not gay and what are you doing now?"

Om's eyes took a dangerous glint. He moved swiftly and snaked his arms through her waist . Now she was against his body. He had pinned her in his arms. Gauri felt all the colour drain from her face. She could feel his chest pressing against her breasts. " You definitely now will know I am no gay and I know who you are". His lips curled.

Gauri couldn't even struggle. She knew that the game was over. 

Om was looking into her eyes. Her breath came through gasps. His fingers traced her lips. He wanted to taste her. His hands shaped her collar bone and went further down. She tried to move away his prying fingers. And then he went for the kill- his mouth swooped down on hers. She was a mix of honey, sunlight and roses. He loved the very essence of her.Gauri had not recovered from the shock. But who could resist this man . She opened her mouth for him. He entered the deep recesses of her mouth and their tongues did a mating dance. The passion reached its zenith when Om felt something come loose in his hands.

It was her wig. And there came a long cascade of hair tumbling which framed an extremely beautiful face . And Om came face to face with Gauri Kumari Sharma- the woman whom he loathed., who made him lose his control, who made him lose his sanity...

"" You are a girrrlll..."  Om and Gauri turned hearing the voice. There stood Rudy..

(To be continued)

PS.  This is the first time I am writing something . Please excuse me for the mistakes. I love this pair. I couldn't resist writing an OS on them. If u all like it I will continue.Please don't bash. Constructive  criticism always welcome.Love- Shaima

Part 1 - The Revealation- page 1

Part 2 -. The Decision     - page 2

Edited by ahista - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
damn...y the cliffhanger...πŸ˜†...imagine Rudra cute shocked face. continue ASAPEdited by annniiii - 7 years ago
ss1609 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great writing...πŸ‘ And such a long one...pls do continue... Pls make it ASAPπŸ˜†..U made me blush gal😳
Saivir thumbnail

Originally posted by: annniii

damn...y the cliffhanger...πŸ˜†...imagine Rudra cute shocked face. continue ASAP

I will try to update Asap. I love cliff hangers..πŸ˜‰ Initially tried to make it an OS. I will have to convert this to a SS. But only if forum waasis like it. 
Saivir thumbnail

Originally posted by: ss1609

Great writing...πŸ‘ And such a long one...pls do continue... Pls make it ASAPπŸ˜†..U made me blush gal😳

Thank u πŸ˜Š. I din't mean to make it long. I love reading romances. But not good at writing. But if u all like it I will continue
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pls  write  soon..u  have  got  me  curious
smrithy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nothing is there to say except continue
please update next part
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please  update  soon πŸ˜Š
kaku17 thumbnail
Rudy is tooo much... Can't wait to read what happens next.. Do update soon 
ss1609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahista

Thank u πŸ˜Š. I din't mean to make it long. I love reading romances. But not good at writing. But if u all like it I will continue

Being long is a compliment dear..we rarely get a long chpt..and. U not good at writing ha ha nice joke..u r a great writer dear ..and i definitely like it..pls do continue and a long chpt just like thisπŸ˜†