RuMya FF "Is This Love?' Part 1 & CS Page 5 [18/3]

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey everyone, i am aroo, starting a New and my first ever RuMya FanFic, this is going to be totally my imagination as except for a few characters, this story has no connection to the actual plot of Ishqbaaaz or Dil Boley Oberoi... 

Please scroll down to read the Prologue 

PROLOGUE

Sitting in the study along with Raj she was busy discussing the new project her company got when her mobile rang, frowning to see a unknown number she decided to pick it up

'Hello' she greeted

'Hey' the other person greeted back

'who is it?' she asked

'wow great Soumya Khurana, you forgot your best friend voice...great' the girl on the other side sighed sadly while soumya's eyes widened 

'Omg..i am so sorry nehu...i was busy...so sorry...' she apologized 'but neha... how come you are calling from India...when did you return?' then continued to ask her query 

'ohh it's our reunion tomorrow na so when sanu informed me about it i couldn't stop myself from coming here and meeting you all...you guys didn't even attend my wedding ' neha said excitedly

'oh reunion...' she repeated sounding not really interested 

'why such response...listen Miss so called Khurana i don't want to here a single word...i want to see you tomorrow at college at sharp 7 pm' she ordered 

'but...' soumya tried to argue but neha cut her off 

'no if's and but's madam...sanu told me that everyone agreed even rudra and sammy it's only you didn't respond her calls' nida said

'Rudra and samrat too...that's shocking...they never liked partying at all' she was confused 

'ahh actually our sanu is a stubborn girlfriend so sammy had to agree...and rudra, sammy forced him as they both are working together...' she explained 

'ohhh acha i will check my schedule that if i have any meeting tomorrow...if there won't be any, i will let you know' she said but the next moment shut her eyes tight as raj interrupted 'soumya beta, there is no meeting of yours tomorrow...you can go' she glared at her father for saying it out a loud while he chucking 

'i heard that, say thanks to uncle as he helped me in catching your lie...now no more excuse and be on time...' she said 

'fine...i will be there' she said giving in finally and disconnected the call

@**********@

'come in' he ordered as someone knocked at his cabin 'rudra...' the guy called out, rudra looked up at his friend cum employee 'ohh samrat...say' 'rudra, actually i cancelled our meeting for tomorrow's evening...just came to let you know' he said 'yeah yeah tomorrow evening...but when will it happen then..' he inquired about the meeting as the deal is important 'ohh i fixed it for next Tuesday and they were ohkay with it..' 'fine then...thanks' 'what thanks yaar, i have to do it to save myself otherwise sanaya won't leave me..' he replied sadly while rudra giggled 'Samrat how much you get scared of sanu yaar...unbelievable ' 'ahh you can say it now because you have no girlfriend' 

'neither i plan to have any girlfriend in future...' he replied confidently 'ohh we will see, till when you will stuck to your words...' 'what to do you mean...' 'i mean that if not now then in sometime someone will also enter in your life who will turn your  life upside down...' he said with surety 'never ever...i am not interested in all such topics so better stop talking about something which will never happen...and now if your are done in planning my future can i have file of our deal with Mehta's' rudra asked dismissing the topic 'yes sir...i will get it for you...' he replied getting professional and rudra smiled at him, as samrat left his cabin he rested his head at the back of his chair 'i will never allow anyone to enter in my life' he thought with finality before resuming his work

So this is it for the Prologue, will be looking forward for your reviews... Character Sketch will be posted along with Part 1... do share your views guyz

P.S check post 2 and 3 for pm's info and index

Thanks
-aroo

Edited by asyaarshilover - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaujMasti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail