Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank u  cherry for making an amazing post...
U made me recollect all those wonderful scenes again...
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow it's superb n wonderful cherry 👏 you done beautiful job 😳 just for our request 😛 which looks very cool n fresh as your user name 😉 our cheering deal 😉 😛 on our favorite DraShiv 👏 ..

loved every scene every resemble of Drashiv which connects to Shivji Mandir 👏 they are divine couple who send by god to prove what is true love ❤️ and what a powerful male in the form of Ru 😳 .

my most favorite one 😳 which I fallen for them as couple is "shivu saving Ru by bringing herb from deep sea earth 👏 I already mentioned how that scene mesmerized me in the form of FIVE ELEMENTS 👏 in previous Drashiv threads 😳 .hope you remember 😛 😆 .

after Ru alive shivu happiness n Ru starting admiring her in special sense which shown in eye gestures 👏 was mark of epitome 👏 love ❤️ I prefer it was LOVE confession 👏 in the form of admiration n devotion 👏 in shivji presence n blessings 👏 .

voh pal khafi hai yeh bathane ki ek jhalak mein pyar Kaise hotha 😛 uss ek jhalak ka pyar Kaise dikhtha do sachhe pyar Karney valonky beech 😳 ❤️ they are not only friends from the moment they became soul mates for some lives together 👏 KinMo delivered such fantastic awesome heartouching chemistry 😳 that I can't put in words 😛 .

such pyar ki Takat Koyi nahi jantha voh Kithna majbhoot hai 😛 voh Kaise sare mushkil par Karke ek dusre ka hojathy 😛 yeh Sara revenge sirf ek Jariya hai ek safar hai undono key liye 👏 bas intezar hai ki kab shivu sense mein ayegi 😆 Patthar peh key 😉

And our Rudra given his half confession ""Mein tumhara intezar Karunga " revenge puri honey sey Pehele tumhara Dil jhithunga ""❤️ also done in presence of shivji in Mandir 👏 ..his love declared with shivji blessings 😃 he will win her heart from all the obstacles facing any type of danger upcomings on the way 👏 Sachha pyar Kabhi har nahi Jhatha .aur Rudra har har ko par karkey shiviko apny saath lejatha ❤️..

Ru enlightening Shivi by explaining Dev Asur sangram was second best n most impressing scene for me. loved that mytho touch too..

I follows mytho shows alot n DkDm is top. where it connects as shivji guiding parvathi MA about her duties as her mentor ..narad ji highlights for any women their husband performs best guide in every stage.
Ru too doing the same always. he always be best guide n teacher, mentor to his Shivu only ❤️ .a perfect husband in TRUE love sense..
waiting for more Drashiv scenes ofcourse connected to Mandir 😉 and where ever they always connects to pyar ki samundar ❤️

I think I ranted a bit more here lol. stopping itself here. will come back after while..
thanks cherry once again for such awesome post enriched with Drashiv divinly love images n creations..
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Guyz updated all the posts on Page 1. Do check the pics for remaining scenes as well.😃 
It is taking some time to load. 

Will reply soon. 
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful thread Cherry.Great effort.Drashiv Mandir scenes are so wonderful and divine.And the pics are just aweeesum.Thank u so much cherry for making this thread for all us Drashivians.I want to cherish all the moments of Drashiv who are so special for me.Hugs.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Was thinking that Why EK & Ct's chose Shiv mandir only for Drashiv's Adaa . I mean she could have easily shown some Place where DraShiv could have shown having meetings . But They showed Shiv mandir as their Meeting Place . This proves that Even Shivji were always part of their Plans , Celebrations And his Blessings were always there on DraShiv 😳
vinnas thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
just bump to revisit 😃 DraShiv ❤️ Mandir scenes collection 😳 those are golden moments of s2 😃 even that temple too which shown at Ru ❤️ have such divine atmosphere in its surroundings which projected very nicely along with scenes 👏 n DraShiv are love filled pair there who always present near there Lord Shiva as blessed devotee couple ..
thanks cherry for making this spl scenes collection in a single place 👏 .and add the last scenes of them too 😳 where before going to PH for Makki kill 😉 Ru taken vow 👏 infront of shivji that he can go any extent n this is last chance 😲 Wat ever I will save shivu ⭐️ my lord with me 😳 nothing happens to me 😃 he take care 😛 n I don't care my life 👏 . .his commitment n km outstanding performance it's just magic 👍🏼 ...
the one with such courage knowing Wat happens to him still went ahead to save his Lover n sacrificed his life having content smile n given winning smirks to evil gang that his another half is there they can't do anything. such pride n respect on his partner ❤️ .wat a character 👏 Hero sounds less to his level ⭐️ he climbed even more steps ahead 😃 our Ru/km ❤️ .the real hero of this season 👏 . ..
vinnas thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I just love the scenes and this spl thread .jo hamesha khushi detha hai 😳 . 😃 Mandir Key aangan mein 😃 DraShiv ki mulakhathy 😳 👏 .