|| Ghulaam 23rd February 2017 WU || No sleep for today!

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Ghulam Episode 29 - 23rd February 2017 Written Update #6 ..Violetta..

PRECAP / PREVIOUS EPISODE - Wednesday:

Veer got angry when he saw Shivani sleeping on the floor. He told her to not sleep for the whole day and he wants to see her sleeping in his bed.

Episode:

The Episode starts with Veer asking Shivani if she got it what he said. Shivani nods. Gulguli shouts "Veer".. Veer goes out of the room and Gulguli comes in. Gulguli asks her if she is tired and was about to sleep. Shivani says "no." Gulguli gives her some food to eat and says "eat these and give us a sweet little boy." Shivani bags Gulguli to leave mamaji from the dark room. He wouldn't live.. and when he dies, she can't live aswell. Gulguli gets angry says that she will have to be alive and leaves.

Veer asks to Bhisma "how could someone go and was about to free mamaji?" Rangeela says "it's good that I came on time or else Shivani's mamaji could leave." Bhisma says "How would h escape? We had tied his hands." Veer says "the point is not mamaji escaping, the point is who has soo much strength to play with me?" Veer asks to Rangeela "Tell me, can you find the culprit?" Rangeela says "I'll find him, Malik." Rangeela says that he wants to keep mamaji in his house to get the culprit. Veer and Bhisma disagree.. but then Gulguli comes and asks Bhisma what she should do with Shivani.. she says "this time she says to take away mamaji from darkness." Rangeela sayys "Malkin, this is good. That's why I am saying that I should keep mamaji in my house.. so we can get out the culprit and Shivani Malkin would be happy." Gulguli agrees to Rangeela so does Bhisma and Veer. Bhisma and Gulguli leave from there. Veer tells Rangeela that he has to be with Shivani and keep her awake.

Rangeela enters the room and sees Shivani sleeping.. he wakes her up. Rangeela sits infront of Shivani and watches her. Shivani says "Trust me, I won't sleep.. I won't sleep because your malik would punish you when I sleep. However you are, you are my husband. Being your wife, I can never want you to get punished." She cries and sits down. Rangeela coughs badly.. Shivani gives him some toffees.. She tells him about her childhood.. that she loved toffee when she was a child. She asks Rangeela about his childhood if he liked toffee aswell before. Rangeela tells her about his past that he liked toffees aswell.

NEXT EPISODE / PRECAP / Friday:

Gulguli asks Shivani to come a step closer to Rangeela and asks her to slap him. Shivani says "I can't slap him." Veer tells Rangeela to show her how to slap. Rangeela slaps Shivani and Shivani cries.

Please leave a like and comment!

I am sooo sorry for late Written Update,

firstly, I live abroad, so time difference.. and then I need to download the Episode and watch it and write it, everything takes time. But I hope you don't mind.

-- Violetta.
Edited by ..Violetta.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suja3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for the written update ðŸ¤—