Ghulam

||Niti Taylor /Shivani AT - 2|| ~The impetus whim~ - Page 77

arshimanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chabalas

@tota - LifeOK is constantly promoting Shivani-Rangeela marriage from past few weeks ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† So may be they have changed the plot again since the show is going off air and will give a happy ending !! There were few articles saying Veer will be killed so let's see ðŸ˜Š

Seems the logical thing to do considering the fact that they have to wind up all the tracks and arrive at an acceptable conclusion in a short time.😛

It's funny how things played out since their decision to replace Niti. It's somehow befitting that she remains the main female lead until the end. She put in so much since the beginning alongwith the rest of the cast...the script did not do justice to them. The cast was not at fault for the low trp but the poor handling of the main concept. It was just not palatable. Making Niti the scapegoat was extremely unfair to her. 

I for one am therefore glad that the drama ends with the original cast. 
Wish all the best to the cast and Niti for a good project next.
I hope she does not appear in a variety show but a drama with a good team. After all she is establishing herself as an actress of stature. Just my opinion!

Thank you all...@disha, @ chabalas and others...😃

Will definitely keep a lookout for all of you in other forums...
If I like the cast...I will be there...
In case of Niti and Sanaya...definitely! 
Will keep visiting of and on until this drama concludes...
Have no idea of the tracks...since I left! 

Edited by arshimanan - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chabalas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shivani's character is not going to die in Ghulaam and will have a happy ending ðŸ˜Š
arshimanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great news!

Niti Taylor's ouster decision by the production team seem so out of place now. The termination of drama and now retaining her until the end with happy ending seems to be a slap on their decision. But, am happy for Niti Taylor. Her character Shivani was the saving grace of the drama and needed a proper end on a positive note
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arshimanan

Great news!

Niti Taylor's ouster decision by the production team seem so out of place now. The termination of drama and now retaining her until the end with happy ending seems to be a slap on their decision. But, am happy for Niti Taylor. Her character Shivani was the saving grace of the drama and needed a proper end on a positive note

And that is called 'Karma' ..