||Niti Taylor /Shivani AT - 2|| ~The impetus whim~ - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by sivathri

Daughter-in-laws

Maldawaali:- i thought Maldawaali is one of the courageous bahu..but i don't know why she is not strong enough to discuss about Jageer with Gulguli?.. Atleast she should share it with Gulguli so that she can escape form Gulguli's torture..😲

Rashmi :- hmmm.. nice person but she is not fighting back..😭

My Shivani :- She is courageous bahu among all the three..πŸ‘πŸ‘ somehow she is able to achieve her wishes.. she tried to escape from B'pur many times.. but Rangeela unnecessarily dragged mamaji to B'pur and ruined her plans.. not sure whether Rangeela purposefully brought mamaji to B'pur so that shivani can't attempt to escape form B'pur??😑 she cares about Mamaji, Rashmi and Rangeela.. She saved Balam..I love shivani's character very much..πŸ€—

Hmmm a different take on ghulaam..nice.. 
I agree with all of your points
Adding my two venta to this-

1.Maldawali is very clever to be couragious.She could have easily uncover the truth and escape from all the tortures but i guess she might think that if she do that then the little pamper she got from her mother in law will be finished within a second and she will lose the whatever right she is gaining till date.Don't throw me Stones or chappals πŸ˜† But i think she might have a back up plan to get a child from rangeela πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

2.Rashmi is clearly shattered and weak Now to think about Fighting back But i guess as soon as she get the support from Shivani,she will bounce back. πŸ˜ƒ

3.Shivani-she is shining from the burns she faces. After coming to berahampur,what she has got,she has nothing to lose now. So she is demanding, refusing and protecting. I want her to evolve more. πŸ˜ƒ

Veer to Shivani:
Aaj meri lugai itni khush woh bhi b'pur mein??
Shivani replies:
Kyuki aaj mera naya thread khulgaya 😳
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Congrats gharwalo πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³
Originally posted by Partholic_Girl

Veer to Shivani:
Shivani replies:
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oye drama queen aa gayi tu πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
What a joke πŸ€£
Tu to bari talented nikli re πŸ‘

How are you? 
Originally posted by sivathri

Ek pathi, Ek Shaadi, Ek Zindagi..

i think when Rangeela heard these words from shivani's mouth, he understood that shivani is very stubborn, courageous and she can't be changed so easily.. I think he is using shivani to take revenge against veer..🀣 Rangeela knows somehow she will escape from veer..otherwise how can Rangeela expect shivani to come out form the bedroom during night time and meet Mamaji ??
He very well knows that he can neither knock the bedroom door nor he can call her form outside ..

hmmmπŸ˜• Always i am trying to see Rangeela's positive side but unfortunately i am not suceeding..

🀣
🀣
🀣

Ya beside being a ghulam,rangeela is a antaryami too to know that shivani is going to come out from her room at midnight So that he can Keep his promise to her. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Last line, very true.. 

@sivathri,even i have a question in my mind.
     When shivani asked gulguli to take out mamaji from the dark room to an open room why this question did not come to her mind that how did Shivani know that her mamaji is in a dark room? I was expecting gulguli to interrogate shivani about it. And after gulguli informes it to sarkar and Veer even they did not notice it and react to it πŸ€”πŸ˜²

And was not it a coincidence that someone trying to entre the room of mamaji and her begging to shift her mamaji to another room was in the same time? 
Hiii guysss.new AT...
Dhichak dhichak... πŸ₯³   [:D/]

Happy second AT.. Hehhe.
I hope we all stay here till the end and the discussion goes on and on and on..
Sivarthi I like ur take on the women of the house..
But as twinkle said maldwali probably wants to have child from rangeela..
She cant take the risk and tell she will never get a child because jageer is impudent..

Originally posted by Partholic_Girl

Veer to Shivani:
Shivani replies:
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Waah mere Goldie.. πŸ˜†
Naye thread ki khushi to dekho...goldie ban gye...
Originally posted by supriya_k

Sivarthi I like ur take on the women of the house..
But as twinkle said maldwali probably wants to have child from rangeela..
She cant take the risk and tell she will never get a child because jageer is impudent..

Hey πŸ˜Š

I think Maldawali will not be able to do that or even think of having a child with Rangeela as she has to explain her deed to Jageer who definitely wouldn't like πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I think Maldawali just wants to get the "Aurat hone ka sukh"  through Rangeela and is not dreaming of having a child with him !!
Originally posted by chabalas

Hey😊

I think Maldawali will not be able to do that or even think of having a child with Rangeela as she has to explain her deed to Jageer who definitely wouldn't likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think Maldawali just wants to get the "Aurat hone ka sukh" through Rangeela and is not dreaming of having a child with him !!

Hello!!!
Ummm I thought on that and I think she can tell him that somehow it worked πŸ˜†
He himself is positive about the medicine thing.. So perhaps she can take the advantage is she wants to..
But that's right that she is attracted to rangeela and may be wants that sukh.. Lol..