23rd Feb...Live update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with Sheetal brings Sonal to paratha Gali lane...pammi threatens Sheetal that Ajay is in jail because of Sonal ...and I won't let her marriage happen...
Sheetal starts beating Sonal when MAHEK comes and stop her ...shhetal tells pammi give me some time I will make him free from jail...

MAHEK tells why are you doing this ... can't you see her pain...you wanted to get married him to that person who has harmed her so much...just because she is a girl..you wanted to get rid of her... you are her mother..

Pammi interrupts in middle and MAHEK tells her not to talk in between...it's because of mothers like her ... daughters have to dare so much in in law house...they burn them ...abuse them... everyone claps for MAHEK..

Sheetal asks everyone to stop and she tells my daughter is not like you...who has not done all rituals and went to inlaws house...

she tells yes I went there with my wish and I can come back anytime... because I have support of my family..

Sheetal tells yes your family is a modern family. . .and taunts them ...Mohit gets angry and tries take out anger on Sheetal...Sheetal warns kanta what ever your son in law has done you have done this...

Sheetal brings her to home and throw on bed and tell you will get married in 5 days...she arranges money for Bail...she comes to bail them out but police men inform they already got bail...she thinks who might have done this ...Sanjay comes and tell why are you counting mangoes just eat eat... he join hands with Sheetal..pammi ..Ajay and rohith... pammi tells her thank you ..Sanjay asks you will have to return me in some other way by helping me...he tells to break SK and MAHEK relationship...and SK will fell down with out her help.

SK guides his staff that his name means a perfectionist and he wants everything to be perfect...he tells guest and local ppl will be coming...so make it early..

Karan waits there only and SK asks you need a special invitation...he tells it will be good if you taste again or call MAHEK bhabi here...he tells don't take her name again I have tasted everything... and all Recipe are with him ...

Karuna calls MAHEK she wants to talk her something but MAHEK gets a call from Mohit...she tells her I will call you in sometime...she calls Mohit and he tells Sheetal is taking forcefully Sonal to some farm..

Kanta tries to stop her but in vain...
MAHEK tells Mohit to follow her and see where they are taking her...

cont..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for WU 😊
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangana

Thank you so much for WU 😊

Welcome sangu ...😊
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LU. Thriller movie effect for each episode! 😆 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trentzoe

Thanks for the LU. Thriller movie effect for each episode! 😆 

Kerosene oil drama is coming up 😆

Welcome dear 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks shams so sanjay has new friends and once again up to his dirty tricks
sheetal 😡 🤬  
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Thank you so much Sam ⭐️
So Sanjay mama is back 😲
I don't like this sheetal at all ..poor sonal 😕
I think mohit will help her escape or hide her somewhere
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LU Shams.
In 5 days, it is Sonal's marriage and in 6 days it is SK's restaurant opening also.. Dhamaka drama hoga 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Sheetal brings her to a farm house along with Ajay and pammi...they drag her inside the farm house...Mohit was standing outside...and MAHEK comes there along with nehal..
Ajay drags her inside the house...and MAHEK comes and asks them to leave her...Sonal hugs MAHEK...

Ajay tries to hold Sonal hand and Mohit stops his saying don't dare to touch her ...did you forget yesterday beating.
Sheetal tells ...I will call police now and tells you came inside...Ajay tries to again drag her ... MAHEK warns if you touch her I will break your head..she tells even I know law and I will call Police to tell how you forcefully getting her married

MAHEK tries to take Sonal from there ...and Sheetal brings a kerosene bottle from inside and tells if she goes from here ...she will set herself ablaze

precap. .. Sheetal pours kerosene on herself...and warns that she will lit the match...MAHEK request her not to do so ...Sheetal tells ..Sonal to decide...she wants to select her mother or her friend..
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Looks like we will be witnessing a high voltage drama in ZKM