*** Arattai Arangam New Thread ***

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

'Vaani Rani' thodarai virumbi paarkum periyorgale ...
rasigar perumakkale ðŸ˜Ž ... 

Varuga varuge endru varaverkirom ... ðŸĨģ

As you may have noticed our beloved Vani Rani forum has been facing  dry spells lately ... so this is one way we thought of livening up the place abit with this thread !! ðŸ˜†

So do come and join us in the arattai adichufying ðŸĪŠ

Share your thoughts, ideas, comments, reviews, debates etc on VR and other matters ... enjoy !! ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
How's your day everyone? ðŸ˜ƒ
Wishing all a happy and blessed Maha Sivarathri !!

I feel VR's storyline is getting interesting now with the Mithran-Dimple track as well as Vani helping to bring Selvi out ... but feeling disappointed that they made Pavi a villi. At least Rani could have gotten a rational and kind DIL ...

Never expected Pavi to turn into this ... ðŸ˜­
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

... but feeling disappointed that they made Pavi a villi. At least Rani could have gotten a rational and kind DIL ...

Never expected Pavi to turn into this ... ðŸ˜­

I agree. The makers have shown from the start that Vani's and Rani's judgment would never be wrong. So why show them making such a wrong choice by selecting Paavakkai for Sara? 
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: incorrigible

I agree. The makers have shown from the start that Vani's and Rani's judgment would never be wrong. So why show them making such a wrong choice by selecting Paavakkai for Sara?

VR liked Pimply too - see how she turned into vampire - I am totally happy the way the writer brought Pimply to justice - her parents and mums are disgusted at her - I don't support Mit video part but in this case she deserved it - VR family only did good things to her but she twisted everything and turned into to battle - she didn't even care that Pooja lost her mothers and still planning to destroy her with putting rape claim on Gau - she is purely evil and she really needs this bitter medicine - Mit planned it so well oh my God I was laughing when Mit told her to go home she went home with bowing her head - that means she only understand blackmail language

I can't wait Vani to find out about the greedy girl - I think Vani needs to follow brainless Pavi

Sara gave good to Pavi - she should have stayed her home why did she came - she didn't like anyone there so why

Vani going to bring both Selivi and Pavi's father out - can't wait to see all the villians faces

have a nice weekend to all
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
I still can't get over the name Pavakkai.. ðŸ˜† Excellent choice for her 👏 - yeppavum inji thinna kurangu mathiri face vachikittu ... ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą

It's good to see Dimple getting her desserts and all her bad behaviour - but Mithran's ways seem unsavoury and demeaning to women - so hope Mithran too gets the same suffering . Ore kallula rendu moonu maangai !! (plus Teju of course! 😛)

Happy Saturday ðŸĨģ ... what are your plans to unwind from Tamil serial trauma ... ðŸ˜‰

Silent readers please come and join us too ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—  Let's have a great time in this thread
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Makkale, VR is having its 1200th episode on Thursday, March 2nd - shall we have live updates that day?

Thought of relaying this in advance - the more the merrier !! ðŸ˜ƒ
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice to start the chat thread all over again.. Thanks Ravi..
hectic weekend.. Lot of work at office.. 

Summer has already set in bangalore.. ðŸ˜­
Pallanguzhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithya..

nice to start the chat thread all over again.. Thanks Ravi..

hectic weekend.. Lot of work at office.. 

Summer has already set in bangalore.. ðŸ˜­

Weather is really unstable these days - rains then it stops before raining again - same as VR's Pavi and Pooja.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  Kannule irukkara water tap eppo thorakkum nu theriyave theriyathu ...

I feel VRis exhausting most tracks .. remaining :

1. Dimple falling on Vani's feet 😛 - Mithran vs Vani (halfway through ...)
2. Pooja's family-GP-Gautham - Pooja will do rudrathandavam when she hears Bhoomi working with GP
3. Sara-Pavi-Teju galatta - idhu eppo mudiyumo ?? ðŸ˜­
4. Poongodi and Azhagumayil's kid - actually looking forward to this track ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1200th epsiode today..
Live updates..

Do join in friends.. 
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Live updates completed ... many thanks Nithyakka !! ðŸ‘