Gone back to the phase of watching back to back series

diyalightsu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
As a child watching back to back tv serials were my favourite past time but then the stories became monotonous, predictable and boring (apart from few)...and thus watching back to back shows habbit just faded away...But Zindagi got me back to it...Now again I get glued to my Tv Screen from 9-12...Starting with pure Snowdrop, to intense Kuzey Guney and finally the charismatic DOTS all the three has made me a child again who has always loved to watch good stories and enjoy a land outside today's mundane real world...
Though I visit this forum rarely (my introvert nature comes in)...I still would like to take the platform of this forum to thank Zindagi. πŸ˜Š And thank this forum and its members for being such a darling by providing such awsome feeds for silent readers like me😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum diyalightsu. Even though I'm not a regular member of this forum, but I come here often and just like you, I also am watching all three shows back to back. Yes, Zindagi has compelled many of us to become addicted to their stories from across the world and they are all very different from our Indian Saas-Bahu and Naagin sagas.
These stories are more real and deal with human emotions in a more realistic manner.
 Have fun here. Happy viewing!
diyalightsu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Dloves1D Thanks...and you know wat I feel Zindagi will also make my visit to the forum more frequent.😳
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome to the forum, Diyalightsu.
I also want to thank Zindagi for all its foreign shows. I still remember when Zindagi had started and I was so confused about what it's going to air. I did not like all the Pak shows but my friend told me about Feriha and I just loved watching the show. Now they are airing more shows like DOTS, Snowdrop, Kuzey Guney and a new show A Love Story will start from 6th March. I'm glad my evening is filled watching these entertaining shows. πŸ˜³