Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ash k

Good episode!!!

Does Raghav sleep around with girls?😕

no. the girl was trying to patao him to marry her. 
Therefore she said he kept working all night, and not giving her attention
Edited by --Sanchu-- - 7 years ago
rnm_83 thumbnail
 raghav naina mile kya...😛 koi bata do😳
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Naagin1 ka set❤️
That set always gave me happy vibes...i wish ab sab achha achha ho, and they keep using that set only even after dadi and rest clan arrive
Chang93 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Naagin1 ka set❤️

That set always gave me happy vibes...i wish ab sab achha achha ho, and they keep using that set only even after dadi and rest clan arrive

glad they are using naagin 1 set.. ab sab subh ho naagin 1 ki tara😛...  waisa ab show vali feel aa rahi hai real... positive vibes...ajj vala bg dik tha.. but still hope they use good other bg scores

n yes i too hope it continues to being used further also...btw Arjun ki body jab bhi dekhta hoon to naagin yaad aa jata hai🤣
Chang93 thumbnail
yes he was working all night...he is too workholic😆
Chang93 thumbnail
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/mohit-suri-judge-star-plus-nach-baliye-170222
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chang93

glad they are using naagin 1 set.. ab sab subh ho naagin 1 ki tara😛...  waisa ab show vali feel aa rahi hai real... positive vibes...ajj vala bg dik tha.. but still hope they use good other bg scores

n yes i too hope it continues to being used further also...btw Arjun ki body jab bhi dekhta hoon to naagin yaad aa jata hai🤣

uss set se towel ka special nata hai. max scenes shirtless🤣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
some one on insta told me, Khabri bhabhi segment aya hai, and Arjun said he is not doing nach baliye. koi info hai kya????
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode..but...

Its Raghav's first day in India..he is in official guest house then who is the girl who is claiming to love Raghav and wants to marry him and is informing her mom that he has agreed ...I think CVs should have clarified it...it is giving an impression that he has turned Casanova which I still feel he is not... he is doing all this to prove that when he was poor nobody loved him and when he is rich every other girl is after him..but the fact is he is not interested in any girl
He proved that the girl is only after his money and does not love him

I hope in future Raghav is not shown with random girls..I am not liking it

Before going that girl has projected wrong image of Raghav to Naina...I want Naina to take class of RaghavEdited by well-wisher - 7 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

some one on insta told me, Khabri bhabhi segment aya hai, and Arjun said he is not doing nach baliye. koi info hai kya????

No idea...but I think it may be true...story of our show is revolving around Raghav & Naina so Arjun needs to devote total time to Pardes