21st Feb...Live update...

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with Mahek knoks the door ..kanta opens and asks what happened...SK brings Sonal... everyone ask what happened to her...Jeevan calls Mohit and dadaji...They give her water ..Mohit asks what happened...MAHEK tells Rohit has beaten her up and tried to molest her along with her friends..

Ravi tells we should go and register a complain...Kanta tells before that we should inform Sheetal...Sonal tells don't inform her... Jeevan tells first do the first Aid...

Dadaji tells to inform her parents...else they can have problem...Sonal gets scared and tells mama will not do anything... Mohit pacifies her...and tells that Rohit have to pay for this...SK takes him along with him to teach rohith a lesson...Mahek tries to stop but him but in vain...

MAHEK and Ravi follows them..MAHEK tries to call them but he didn't answer...

Dadaji scolds everyone why you are giving Sonal shelter...we are already having MAHEK problem...and later Sonal mother will put false allegation on us..kanta and Jeevan tries to convince him that she is like a daughter to them..

Rohit tells the party is arranged by my cousin Ajay...SK and Mohit reaches the party...Ajay is shocked to see Shaurya there'l...Rohit asks who are you..He tells Iam laathi (stick)
iam God' s laathi...and when I will beat you your voice will reach till Delhi 6... Rohit sees Mohit and recognize him...and they start have a fight...SK tells I will break your hands and if the doctors treat you I will broke them again...
Ajay comes and hit Shaurya from q baseball bat...MAHEK tries to control him...SK still tries to beat him..She pulls him back and request to stop.

Sheetal comes to Sharma house and asks what is happening...she tells the whole story...she cries and tell he beat me up in front of everyone...Sheetal tells we will talk everything after going home...Sheetal tells why you didn't inform us that Sheetal is here and ... neighbors have informed us..

Sheetal brings her out and start scolding her ...that why did she went there...did he invited you...even if you went than why did you argue with him...he is your would be husband...what was the need to inform MAHEK...her name is already spoiled in the area and now she will spoil your image...Sonal tells MAHEK has saved me from Rohit..

Sheetal scolds again and says .. don't take her name now...and I will try to solve the matter and you will not be in contact with mahek till marriage..

Ravi tells Shaurya to come along with them they will do his first aid...he tells I will do it by myself...MAHEK taunts him you are GOD you will treat your self and punish others...why don't you open a court and start giving justice...she tells I know Sonal since childhood I won't let her adjust like this even I will fight for her...but with a different way...why didn't call you your connection and called them today ..

Cont..

Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sham. I was getting anxious as to when I will see the LU. I am always late πŸ˜† 

This Dadaji. He is irritating as Sheetal πŸ˜‘. Sonal had a right to say not to call her mother. What kind of mother can watch her child in that state and push her to marry the man who beat her like a pulp? πŸ˜‘ No wonder Handsome defied logic. Mahek is right though.. you should have used your contacts. But I understand your anger Handsome. You are fighting for someone who couldn't defend them self. You're fighting for your Sonal and child Shaurya who were helpless. Mahek what a friend / sister you are to Sonal. Chachi and the others who tried convincing Dadaji I commend you. 
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams! What sort of Mom is Sheetal? πŸ˜• And Dadaji!!😑
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks shams
So Mahaan SK to the rescue
Proclaimed self as god & indias judicial system πŸ˜†
Sheetal 😑 I did not expect anything better from her 🀒
Shamz15 thumbnail
Welcome sangu...Meli ..Brat and Trentz..

Sheetal is a Bit***😑
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Shams πŸ˜†
That Sheetal Lady is a πŸ€¬ what kind of stupid woman is that to turn a blind eye on the abusive πŸ€¬ just to get her daughter married 
Shamz15 thumbnail
SK tells what will police do in this...Ravi tells that case will be weak after what you have done now...
And what are you talking about justice...who will do justice in your case... you left her at alter...the way Sonal has trusted you...even MAHEK has trusted you in the same way...what you have done to her ??

Ravi tells there is no difference between you and Rohit...she has openly insulted sonal...and you have done the same with her feeling...we all were quite because of MAHEK...she wanted you give us another chance else we know how to teach you..

precap... MAHEK tries to help SK to clean the wound on head..he stops her and tells if you think by doing all this you can make me realize my mistake...than you are wrong MAHEK Sharma...

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thank you ShamsπŸ˜†

That Sheetal Lady is a🀬what kind of stupid woman is that to turn a blind eye on the abusive🀬just to get her daughter married

Parents like sheetal do think a girl iss a burden
Just get them married to anybody or anything their responsibility is done with 🀒
Then it is the girls fate 😑 acc to them whether she stays married to the Rhino or donkey & takes all abuses with her lip zipped up in the fear of what will the society think or say 😑
Teri tho 😑
Sorry ladies πŸ˜† BP rising again
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thank you Shams πŸ˜†

That Sheetal Lady is a πŸ€¬ what kind of stupid woman is that to turn a blind eye on the abusive πŸ€¬ just to get her daughter married 

Welcome sharl...One shouldn't have a mother it will be good if she is like her...I hate pammi and Sheetal now πŸ˜‘
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ravi chachu Zindabad ... Said exactly what forum was saying 
Btw dream over Shaurya back being jerk in precap ...