Written Update - 02 Dec

lovelyprincesst thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ranvir is sleeping n gets a dream in his dream he sees in front of the mirror n in the mirror he sees a symbol n wakes up from the dream  his room he sees the same symbol n ask himself why do I see this symbol?

Three friends 2 boys n 1 girl coming on a bike n sees a night club n the girls says to them tht it's a fantastic place n the girl who was called Nita tells kartik to call priya n tell her to join them but kartik refuses n says the whoever wants to call they should call themselves n ashmit says let me call. Ashmit calls priya  tells her tht we found a new fantastic place 13 km outside Bombay near … there is a night club please do come n join us, priya rplies r u crazy, u ringing me iin the middle of the night n u want me to join u in a night club outside Bombay, do u knw if ma dad comes to knw he will kill me? Ashmit tries to convince her to join them n he even tells her tht I m going to call abhay n u knw how he is crazy abt night clubs.. while priya n ashmit talking kartik comes behind Nita with a knife n plays a prank, Nita is afraid n screams n priya hears the scream but before she reacts her dad comes there n takes the phone n tells him tht u don't have to go anywhere, u will stay at home n study n takes her mobile with him.

Night Club.

Back at night club Nita is angry with kartik for playing silly pranks n they all goes inside the night club where the music is good n loud n the sees all the people including the waiters are wearing a mask, they think there is a mask party n calls the waiter to ask him for the mask but the waiter replies rudely n kartik goes to the captain to ask for the mask n the captain replies that why do u need a mask ur face is perfectly alright n kartik replies y u wearing mask, what's wrong with ur face? The captain replies do u want to see what's wrong with it? When he takes out the mask there is a hole where there should be an eye, he has only one eye n kartik screams n calls Nita n ashmit n even they screams when they see the man, while screaming all other people who were wearing mask gathers around them n we just hear the last scream.

In the morning priya is in the sitting room n her dad comes over there n tells her sorry for last night n tells her tht whatever she is doing is just for her sake n he even tells her tht u r getting phone calls from ur friends parents they haven't reached home up to now n they are worried n he ask her if Abhay had gone too? When she nodes he tells her to ring him n see if he is okay.

Ranvir is jogging alongside the beach n remembering the symbol he saw in his dream, then he does some exercise whole remembering the symbol.. we see priya coming near the car of ranvir n at the same time ranvir packing his back near his car, priya says tht I m the one who called u, ranvir ask her why you want ma help with ur kind of information u can go to the police but the girls says tht they cant help me but u can help me coz its something weird going on n she tells him before coming over here I went to the place where they called me but there was nothing n the club they were talking about is just a ruined building. When I tried to find them I saw their bikes n started going inside but an old man come to me and said leave from here this is a very dangerous place n I just left over there n come over here, she told ranvir tht I tried to call all of them but their phone is switched off n only abhay is ringing but he is not picking up the phone. Ranvir takes abhay's number n tries it himself n then he says tht I have to meet abhay right now.

Abhay reaches at his place n opens the door n ranvir comes over there n savio comes from inside, ranvir ask abhay where are Nita, ashmit n kartik but he says who r u n how do u know ma friends name? Ranvir ask him where were u n he says tht I m coming from goa, priya comes over there n says plz tell him as something has happened to them n he says tht I didn't do anything. They go to the place where her friends had called her n savio is already there n he says to ranvir tht something is going over here, ranvir goes inside n every human souls come over there some with no head, some with hole in the stomach etc n they gathers around there n ranvir calls kartik, Nita n ashmit n they say tht we are over here n the rest of the soul says tht help help help.. ranvir tells them to keep quite n he will help them all but for now he wants to talk to kartik, Nita n ashmit only n he request them to leave them alone. All the other ghost leaves them n ranvir tells them tht priya has send him to find u guys n asks them what happened over here n they told him tht every night this place is becoming a night club n whoever comes in gets killed, he ask them y n they said they don't knw. Then he ask them who is behind this n they say Julia n then he ask them if they knw y she is doing this?, they replied tht they don't knw as she doesn't tell anything just kills,  he ask them where is she n they point out the place but says tht if you want to meet her u have to go alone as we cant go in front of her. Ranvir goes in the direction which they pointed n sees a lady sitting in a stool n tries to talk to her tht he can help her but instead of listening to her she tries to kill her n on time savio comes n saves ranvir but ranvir wanted to go behind her n savio stopped him tht you wont be any help if she kills u n they leave from there.

Ranvir was driving a car n stops in the side of the road n savio tells him tht I m sorry but I have to stop u n asks him what are u thinking? He says tht I am thinking abt Julie, something must happened to her thts y she is killing n then he tells tht we can get some information from the police station of the area n ranvir goes there n before savio leaving ranvir he ask him to smile for him. In the police station we see the hawaldar asking ranvir what he wants n he says tht I want to see old file of the night club n hawaldar ask y he wants it n he shows him the badge n he says yes sir n tells the story tht 15 yrs back a girl was killed after tht night whoever goes there doesn't come out alive n he even says tht we lost our 4 officers so thts y no one is going now days over there. Ranvir insist to see the file n the halwaldar takes him to the file room where old files are kept. Ranvir finds the file n checks the details n tells the hawaldar tht I got what I was finding for.

We see ranvir talking to an old man who is paralyzed n saying tht you r the only left witness abt what happened tht night 15 yrs ago, n he tries to say tht there was a murder of a girl called Julia, ranvir ask him who killed her n he ask for a pen n a paper n draws a symbol n tht ranvir is very worried after looking at the symbol as the symbol is the same one which he saw in his dream. He comes home n is worried what does this symbol mean n savio says tht don't worry u making me worried too. Ranvir checks in the computer abt the symbol n finds out is was a symbol of a committee called motor association n the president at tht time was someone called Vicky who also was a race driver n they find the address where he used to stay.

Ranvir n savio goes to the address n rings the bell but none other then priya opens the door n they are both surprised to see each other n priya asks how did u knw where I stay n he ask her to step out as he wants to talk something with her. Ranvir tells priya abt Julie murder n he come over here to find a guy called Vicky who used to live at the same address 15 yrs ago n then he ask if she knows someone called Vicky who 15 yrs ago was a car racer n she panics n says tht I don't knw anyone with this name n excuses herself as she has some work n goes away.

Ranvir n savio are talking among them selves tht how can it be possible tht we are looking for Vicky n gets priya??? Ranvir then tells tht we have to do one thing only. While ranvir n savio were talking we see priya crying.

Ranvir was with priya's dad and ask him if he knw if priya has any friend called Vicky n priya's dad replies tht I don't knw all her friends may be she has it but there is a far away cousin n ranvir ask him tht the Vicky I m finding is…. (he doesn't complete the sentence) n say just leave it,  he is going but priya dad insists him to finish the sentence n then ranvir sees Vicky's pic with the association name n the symbol in a frame n he knw he is the one n tells him tht I m finding Vicky who killed Julia n her father takes out a pistol n tell ranvir tht u have to die as u knw a lot more, ranvir tells him to put down the gun but he doesn't agree, savio comes n tries to hit him in the hand, the third try was a success n the gun drops down. Priya dad says tht it was a mistake of ma young age n ranvir tells him tht u knew tht she isn't able to talk n he agrees tht I knew tht she is dumb, ranvir tells him because of ur mistake so many innocent people are being killed, priya dad request them not to tell priya but ranvir tells him tht she already knw, her dad is afraid n rings her n she says tht I m going to the night club to repay ur sins n save innocent people, he tells to ranvir tht she has gone to the club n ranvir says now u can knw how it feels to kill a young innocent girl n leaves from there.

Priya reaches the club n ask everyone where is Julia n we see ranvir driving very fast, at last priya finds Julia n tells her please stop killing people, I knw whatever happened to u was bad n what ma dad did to u was not right but please don't take lifes of innocent people but Julia doesn't listen n tries to kill her n ranvir comes there n tries to stop her but she doesn't stop, he tries to distract her n was successful in doing so n request her tht she stops all this thing as he promises to give her justice n after hearing so much pleading of ranvir she leaves from there n takes out the enchantment, savio says tht now over here there wont be a night club at night anymore.

Priya dads reaches over there n says yes I killed Julia n I will give justice to her n kills himself in front of  priya, ranvir n savio, Julia ghost comes over there n after looking at the body she disappear again. Priya is crying n ranvir tells her tht when u do bad thing, bad things will happened to you.

The End

Sorry Guys i culdnt post it in the weekend as i didnt have internet at home😭

Edited by lovelyprincesst - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizz_007 thumbnail
Great episode! I like the way you update πŸ˜ƒ keep it up !
lovelyprincesst thumbnail

Originally posted by: mizz_007

Great episode! I like the way you update πŸ˜ƒ keep it up !

thank u πŸ˜›