20th February,2017: Written Update: Jamai Raja

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1
Satya calls out for all. Kareenas vid recording plays that says they are gone, in my control. Go call ur dad's ghost. She shares how she got all family members unconscious to kidnap them. Kareena gives Satya a choice to save one family member..His wife? Satya says want them all safe. Kareena says first c where they are. Raj is tied to a table and rock about to fall on him. Mitul and Dadi hanging on same rope. Payal tied to a bomb and Mahi about to be crushed by nail fitted walls. Kareena walks up to Satya and asks had fun. Satya threatens to kill them. Kareena says if u kill me, how will u find out where they r. Satya says will give u all, what u want. Kareena says ur blood. She makes her men beat him up. Satya tries to retaliate but Kareena says if u do, ur family will end. All watch Satya getting beaten up by goons. Kareena says how does it feel to see ur own in pain. Remember how u tortured me. Kareena makes her men beat up Satya badly. He passes out. Mahi begs Kareena to let Satya go. Kareena says just having fun. Keep him in storeroom. Will reassemble after break. Satya is conscious and finds pics of Sid- Roshni. He gets energy to fight back and frees himself of all bondage.
Satya goes and hides in Kareenas car storage. Kareena drives to her spot. She tells someone on phone she will pay fully. Kareenas car stops, Satya gets out. She drives off. He reaches in time to find Kareenas men trying to manhandle Mahi. He beats all. A man escapes to inform Kareena. Satya saves Mahi in time. They hug

Part 2

Satya-Mahi run off and hides from Kareena . She notices Mahi gone and asks her men to find him.

Part 3

Satya and Mahi get in a ric and rush. Mahi asks where they are going, Satya says dunno. Kareena chases them. Payal begs for water. She recalls her mistreatment of Mahi. Satya saving her. Payal feels she deserves this future. Kareena and her men chase Satya-Mahi. Kareena gets message that Payals bomb is about to explode.

Precap--Kareena messages Satya to come to her or his sasumoms body won't b locatable.Edited by Armu4eva - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for The Written Update