Deepak Parashar and Aamna Shariff

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Does Deepak P act on Kahin To Hoga? Aamna kept bringing him onstage when she received awards. One was for Style Icon and other for Best Actress. If not, are they related?

Deepak also announced two awards. Bobby Darling was also present at the awards. Saw her in the audience. There were a lot of Bigg Boss jokes throughout the show. actually, more like publicity for the show. Someone joked on Ravi Kissen's 'don't show this on TV' comment, Bigg Boss voiceover told Shweta Kawatra that he would lock her up in the Bigg Boss house, Bigg Boss voiceover said he has to keep an eye on Anu and Aryan cos 'woh dono kahin bhi shuru ho jate hai', BB voiceover asked why BB wasn't nominated and Shweta was like, 'only shows that started before August are nominated' and BB will win next week for sure. There were some other jokes as well.

Edited by sonyaee - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liquidice thumbnail
like someone said in the earlier post, she is perhaps his long lost daughter from his first wife. I really think so too, i mean why else would she drag him for all the awards, she could have taken some other costar, but no....
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, Deepak P acts in Kahin To Hoga... I also found it strange that Aamna was taking Deepak P on the stage every time she had to go on stage for taking the award.
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kya raaz hain CID ko bulana padega
madhy thumbnail
yea even i was wondering y she was taking deepak wen she recieved her IT awardS..nd i was discussing my sis abt DAT as i found it very strange 😕
S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: liquidice

like someone said in the earlier post, she is perhaps his long lost daughter from his first wife. I really think so too, i mean why else would she drag him for all the awards, she could have taken some other costar, but no....

hehehe... what are you saying... Aamna and her family is from Bahren and she is from a well-reputed family, she is not adopted or something... plz dont make scary statements which are base-less and false😡

probably coz she lost her dad and he lost her daughter thats why they share a daughter-father relationship but they are NOT actual father-daughter

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
deepak was in kahin toh hoga...he was her father or father in law....one of the 2...

but i found it very very odd that he came up with her both times...i mean leave the girl alone...she didnt even call him...he just walked up on his own...it was soo weird...it was HER MOMENT...wat was he doing 😕 😕 😕
liquidice thumbnail

notice i said PERHAPS......so just chill out😡

Originally posted by: S a r a h

hehehe... what are you saying... Aamna and her family is from Bahren and she is from a well-reputed family, she is not adopted or something... plz dont make scary statements which are base-less and false😡

probably coz she lost her dad and he lost her daughter thats why they share a daughter-father relationship but they are NOT actual father-daughter

S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: liquidice

notice i said PERHAPS......so just chill out😡

you've also said that highlighted in red... that means you've not only predicted but also approved it from your side.... before making such statements, which are too big to be predicted, plz try to learn about the girl's history... its not a matter of opinion... its a serious matter

just chill 😎and try to realize what you've said

liquidice thumbnail

once again, notice i said THINK.....its just my opinion......i didnt say that she is his daughter......so YOU need to read carefully before commenting!

Originally posted by: S a r a h

you've also said that highlighted in red... that means you've not only predicted but also approved it from your side.... before making such statements, which are too big to be predicted, plz try to learn about the girl's history... its not a matter of opinion... its a serious matter

just chill 😎and try to realize what you've said