Aham Krystle rocked in ZRA

bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
The bad thing is they didn't win any award😭really felt bad for them, only parag won an award for BR.😊. But the whole team of BR was looked amazing...and Aham n Krystle really looked royal.😊😊... Loved their performances as a couple as their individual acts too...Aham n parag performed together whereas krystle performed with shiny n samiksha in their individual performance.Really bad they didn't get any award, but they took it sportingly even after loosing...Krystle won the social swagger award but Aham...I m really gonna miss RishNa from now on😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Gaurav , rocking performance. Rishna deserved the award for their mind-blowing chemistry as a couple. But the whole awards are stage for self promotion. Had ZRA been in the month of October or November we would have had atleast three four awards. But now since the show is going off air they did not want to waste their awards on BR. Truly gonna miss everything, the show, the forum, and few friends who happened due to this show. A warm good bye to all.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys. Hope we meet in some other forum. Take care.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Oh skipped ZRA...didn't expected BR team there😲 Happy for Bhiyya MY bhaiyya rocks ⭐️ Thanks for sharing Gaurav...will be missing Rishna and Bhiyya ki pagalpanti 😒 BR team was amazing...bad script spoiled it for everyone
LiaAlam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai dears...will miss every one ..miss Raina..but..wait .Is It true that BR is going to have second season..?? Do you guys agree with it..??..For me..well ..to be honest I want Aham and Krystle come back not in supranatural show..but another show that more suitable for their great talent..I don't want their talent to be wasted in such crap drama ..BR was so promising at first but at the end quite was quite dissapointed..
tvtalk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can somebody please tell me how can I watch the red carpet show that they had? I  think Aham and Krystle had some pictures near a wheel. Please share links. Thanks