.                           LOVING YOU IS NOT MY FAULT

Part 1 -@pg 1
Part 2-@ pg 3
Part 3-@ pg 5

Part 4-@pg 9
Part 5 -@pg 12

Part 6 @pg 14.
Part 7 @pg 15
The evening sun is bright today... But not my future... I sighed at the thought... I walked through the pavement looking at the water under the huge bridge... Sometimes I felt like to jump into that deep water... And just find out the secrets that hidden inside it... But how can it possible... I am gauri kumari Sharma...strong enough to handle anything in her life... But not him...
I walked straight to the park at the other end of the bridge ... Its almost 5:30 . I don't need to be late... He may be waiting for me there.. And not only that even he don't have any time to waste .
Again the thoughts came back to haunt me with its draggers.. Sometimes it try to stab my heart... Those days are something that I never want to remember again...
Kali thakur and his cruel brothers...
He thought he can able to tie me the entire life.. But can't...
As my thoughts revolved around my past... I saw him from the long distance... I increased the pace to reach him... Even in the heavy traffic he hold a charisma... I smiled a little bit to see him after a long...
'hi bade bahyia...' I wished him
'hi gauri... How are you?'
'me always fine...'
I said cheerfully... But I can sense the discomfort in his voice even if he is smiling...
'bahyia...' I called
'hmm gauri ... We can go for a drive. After that I will drop you at your place...' He said and walked straight to his car... I saw him sat on the driving seat and signalled me to sit either...
I obliged to his wish...
He neatly reversed to the road. I saw his eyes have worry in it... I decided to not speak... Sometimes silence have more power...I looked straight to the road and starts to enjoying the traffic... Just like my life...
'gauri...i need your help...' I heard his mere whisper... I turned my head to look at him... I saw Mr shivay Singh oberoi the one who never knelt down infront of anyone asking me a help...
'gauri... Om he is drowning in his own guilt... I don't know how can I get him back... His past is haunting him... And now he is finding his solace in drugs... Last time it was worse... And I don't want again like that...'
He stopped. I felt he is heartbroken... I can see the brotherly affection in him... Of course he is... He is asking me to help him to get his brother back... Back to the world where his brother thought not existing...
'but bhayia I think I am not the correct person for that... He hate me...'
'no gauri you are the right choice... I can see the old om in you...' He said and stopped the car infront of my hostel... I get down the car and walked straight to the gate...
You are wrong bhaiya ...,the chirpy ,bubbly girl in me died a long back... Now it's only a mask that I created myself... I want to say that I can't able to help him.. I want to say him that I can't able to meet Mr omakara Singh oberoi.. I want to say to him that his sweet brother is not so sweet to me... But I can't...
I turned and looked at the brother who seeking help from a girl... He is not only om's brother... But mine too... The one who gave light to my dark paths... The one who help me to survive in this big city... The one who help me to erase the devil kali Thakur from my haunted past..
The one who give me the strength to find my true identity...
'i am with you bhayia...' I said and walked inside the hostel before the security lock the gate... I saw the car getting in to the traffic and moving away from my vision...

guys trying an ff on rikara... I used to write in ebp... First time on another couple... I don't know I can able to meet your expectations... Plz read and support me. ... . Edited by dazzles - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I was waiting for ffs and os' on rikara.. Thanks so much for this!! πŸ‘
Its good and would want to read ahead soon πŸ˜Š
dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: appynehra

I was waiting for ffs and os' on rikara.. Thanks so much for this!!πŸ‘

Its good and would want to read ahead soon😊

I too waiting for more stories here...
And thank u for your words...
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one dear.. Plz update it soon.. Interesting.
dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelSRJ

Nice one dear.. Plz update it soon.. Interesting.

Thank you dear will try to update regularly... 😊
smrithy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi anu di
awesome ff please continue
u r the best
smrithy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please pm me πŸ˜› Edited by smrithy14 - 7 years ago
Mrs.KimTaeHyung thumbnail