-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

A week worth of episodes and I cannot help but notice the constant presence of fire in the show. I maybe reading too much into things but I came to the conclusion that when Shivika are water, almost passionately flowing into one another and RuMya Earth, as tangible and concrete, Rikara are synonymous with fire, as blazing and fervent. The fire is all around, sometimes as explicit as the bone fire by which Omkara sat, or the fire by which the Thakurayin attempted suicide, the fire with which Janvi tried to immolate , the fire was in the burning coal with which Gauri's relatives tortured her mother and at times it is subtle in its presence, burning through the eyes of Omkara as he sees Gauri, it burns in his disgust or the eyes of Gauri when she burns in anger, it was present when they had their war of words and it was the metaphorical fire which burned the Artist. Fire.

-------------------------------

Fire.

Aflame. Afire. Ablaze.

His finger tips, her skin, his touch on her. Blazing. His hands burned, the fire searing his flesh. The fire burned before him. The physical fire he set with his own hands. The very hands which were burning now in the another fire; the fire inside him. He gazed down upon the woman in his arms. He saw the coal black eyes, the luscious lips, and the raven black hair, the high set nose and the fair skin, his fingers felt the softness of her raven black mane. A smiled grazed her lips. She was Swetlana and she was his bride. His feet were burning, the fire searing through his flesh as he took each step around it.

He shut his eyes.

Afire. Ablaze. Aflame.

Eyes open and burning. Light brown eyes, innocent and wide, the small nose and the soft fair skin and the luscious black curls which touched his skin. Blood ran down her forehead and forearms. She was troubled, stunned, confused and confounded. She was Gauri and she was his bride. He could see his mother burning and he was burning. The fire intensified at each step. It was everything vile, everything vicious, everything black and it consumed him.

Ablaze. Aflame. Afire.

Edited by -Ila- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How  beautifully  put..Also  fire  signifies  purity  so  it  could  be  that  there  love  for  each  other  will  consume  all  darkness  and   be  light
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Beautiful😳🤗
An amazingly written piece of writeup👏
What I loved the most is, you justified title.😊
A drabble is meant to be short, around 100 words, providing a quick read.
Most of the people title things to be drabbles, and it goes on and on and on.
But anyways, awesome job.

Love
-Harshada
OnVanvaasMode thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am out of words❤️
RiKara is indeed fire, the fire in their eyes the fire in their souls, fire everywhere!!

Fire-It's Destructive and yet the Purest of the Pure
The Holiest Symbol, but will become source of Melancholy, if you Dare to play with it! 
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful...😊
Fire... the purest yet the most feared element out of the five...and the witness of the union of millions of couple...😊
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome lachu... Perfect description..
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Something burned inside my lungs and on my eyes as I read on. Just with a bunch of words you've left me feeling a spectrum of emotions. Truly I feel this is the gist of RiKara and all that they symbolise. Really brilliant writing, I can't even begin to describe how wonderful this is!
Please write more!
Cheers!
Sakura 
nut-kut-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written
Do write more.
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesomeee analysis...
om and gauri are indeed fire...
their eyes itself shows the intensity that...
a fire is inside them...which can be destructive...
at the same time both are pure souls..
exactly wat fire symbolizes..
destructive yet the most purest thing,,
its consumes all darkness and gives light..
it purify all the impure things..and still remain pure...
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lachu you never fail to amaze me 👏 i've always been a fan of your writings this is just beautiful!!! ❤️ ❤️ Edited by chandaaaxo - 7 years ago