DOTS OS!! part 2 -completed

sishtyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
PART 1
A week had passed since that earthquake !The disaster which took many lives nd even changed them too...
There was still much work to do -the soldiers were all day busy sorting the mess !thankfully there was no one now caught up in the disaster !They saved many lives !And the doctors they too were all day caught up in checking and operating on patients ! They were all very hardworking !
Today was too a stressful day for everyone !it was eight 'o clock and the days work was almost finished ! The soldiers were having dinner and almost finished!The doctors also had come nd were eating !Mo-yeon came pretty late! She was on rounds after all she was the head and has to keep a check on each and every patient!!
Dr. song:-hey mo-yeon come !have a seat !you must be tired !Come have food!
Mo-yeon :-yeah!(she sighed)very much !
Shijin was there listening to their convo and suddenly a soldier came ,
Soldier:- Captain all the work is done !
Shijin:- Ok then !tell all to come back and have food and take some rest !
Soldier:- Yes Sir!! The soldier went away then
Mo-yeon was going to take the second morsel from her food but suddenly the nurse came ..
Nurse:- Mam !Mam please come fast the condition of patient no.6 is not good !
Mo-yeon :-Ok ! I m coming!
The spoon in her hand was back in its place and she in a hurry took her stethoscope and went to check on the patient! The other members went as well!
Shijin looked at her going and then gave a look at the uneaten food plate!He felt really bad! Mo-yeon had do to the surgery of the patient . It had been three hours and the surgery was still going on in the operation theatre . And outside the operation theatre were a pair of eyes looking at the beauty inside !she really looked very beautiful while doing the surgery! Shijin smiled at this thought and went away !
Mo -yeon had been all night awake due to surgery !The surgery was successfull but she had to wait till the patient wakes up!
Dr.j:- Mo-yeon you should go !i'll be here till he wakes up!
Mo-yeon:- No! I m fine ! u should go and rest !i know ur back hurts after standing for such a long time ! U go!
Dr.j :-ok i'll go for now !but call me if u need anything !ok !
Mo-yeon gave her an assuring look and dr j went from there ! She was sitting on the chair near the bed and didn't even realize when she drifted off! Poor soul was very tired!! Shijin had come to see her but seeing her like that he thought not to wake her up He got a call from headquarters and left from there!
Mo-yeon was awake after sometime and the patient was also out of danger now! Mo-yeon finally left the operation theatre after giving clear instructions to nurse to check the patient after every 1hour!! She went to her room ,she had a bath and changed her dirty clothes ! Food was already in her room !She was trying to think who kept it there but then she stopped thinking and just thanked the person in her mind and had food quietly as she was literally starving!!She was going to take some rest for a while as she felt damn tired... her neck was aching and her feet were bit swollen ! But fate had something different in store for her !! After having food she was about to take rest but she heard some noise outside her room ...her close dr.friends were out side her room discussing and doing toss that who will go inside first!!
Mo-yeon:- whats going on here??
All of them looked at each other comfusingly and were thinking what to say her!!
Dr.song :- he looked at them and said;see mo-yeon shouldnt go there!he is such a cheap person ! She should not!period!
Dr.j:-but she is still the doctor of the hospital and haven't resigned yet ! It will not be good if she will not go! She has to take this risk ! And that moron wont do anything here ! Otherwise he will have to pay badly for it!!
Mo-yeon:-what are you people talking about ?? where i shouldn't go and where i should ??what are you people hiding from me?!!
Chi hoon finally gained some strength and said:-Mo-yeon Mr.han is here !we met him and now he wants to meet you !He has called you in that tent !
Mo-yeon :-(she was surprised and felt a bit angry too!!) Oh! So that idiot is here! Ok i'll go and meet him!
Dr.song :-but mo-yeon ...
Mo-yeon:-i 'll be fine dont worry !! She gave him an assuring look and went towards the tent!
P.S:- hey guys!
So i was free and felt a bit bored too ! I am so eagerly waiting for monday's episode that i cant stop my thoughts ! So i wrote this ! This is my first story and i dont know how it is ! For now this is part 1! If you like itthen pls comment and say me whether i should write further or not!! i will then upload part 2 which i promise is very interesting!!!
Enjoy guys!! 😳 😃Edited by sishtyfan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mr. han ko ek punch to bnta h
yaa fir wanted m jse face ko hide kr k peet tey h vse hi shi jin maare isey.
sishtyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Mr. han ko ek punch to bnta h
yaa fir wanted m jse face ko hide kr k peet tey h vse hi shi jin maare isey.

Hahaha...sabr karo ...shayad wish puri hojaye!!! 😆 😉
Next part is coming soon... 😳
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Good job!
I am up for reading anything on this couple.
This is first korean show I am watching.
I happened to see this while flipping channels and now, I have insanely fallen in love with this show and Shijin!
Keep updating.

- Harshada
sishtyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

Good job!
I am up for reading anything on this couple.
This is first korean show I am watching.
I happened to see this while flipping channels and now, I have insanely fallen in love with this show and Shijin!
Keep updating.

- Harshada

Hi dear!
If i m not wrong u r at ishqbaaz forum too right??
Its gud to see u here! Thank u for reading ! 😊 its also my frst korean serial !!
Yaar...mat pucho!jab sey pehla promo dekha hai mai to fida hogayi hun!! 😆 😳
this show can beat any damn indian serial!!its awesome!! ⭐️
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sishtyfan

[BR]Hi dear![BR]If i m not wrong u r at ishqbaaz forum too right??[BR]Its gud to see u here! Thank u for reading ! [:)] its also my frst korean serial !! [BR]Yaar...mat pucho!jab sey pehla promo dekha hai mai to fida hogayi hun!! [LOL] [:$] [BR]this show can beat any damn indian serial!!its awesome!! [:*:]

Yup. You are right.
Haha! My state is no different. I am all into DOTS and shijin now
sishtyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

Yup. You are right.
Haha! My state is no different. I am all into DOTS and shijin now

Yes we all are on the same page!! 😳 😃
1993.ssg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love the first part very much
Pls continue soon
sishtyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1993.ssg

Love the first part very much

Pls continue soon

Hey!
Thank u! 😊
sishtyfan thumbnail
Part 2
Moyeon went towards the tent .she took a sigh nd then entered .
She saw Mr han sat on a chair beside the table, looking at some paper
Moyeon:- hello Mr han (she said with an expressionless face)
Mr.han:- hello Dr. Kang !!(he exclaimed) ah ..its so gud to see you! How r you ??
She remained quiet at first ...she was about to say something but he interrupted her
Mr.han :- oh...moyeon ..i know i did a big mistake ..i shouldn't have done that ...it wasnt gud i know!! Nd trust me i regret it everyday nd even sending u here !!! I m really sorry!!
Moyeon looked at him disbelievingly !! She was thinking that did she heard him right or its just an imagination!!
Mr.han:-dont worry..
now i know how to correct my mistake . After this u will surely forgive me nd come back to me (he said proudly ...smirking ! )
Moyeon looked at him (in her mind laughing at his thoughts !! )
Mr han stood up from the chair nd handed her a piece of paper rather i should say 'a check'!!!...
Shijin had come from headquarters after reporting to his commander there ! He first looked for moyeon in the medicube where he last saw her but she wasnt there ! He went towards her room and saw that she wasnt there .his eyes fell on the empty food plate .he smiled thinking that she finally ate her food! But then , he felt a bit upset for not seeing her there . He hoped she might not be doing another surgery again !! And that means she would not eat anything till she is done with the surgery !!
If she starts behaving like this i think i 'll be marrying a skeleton!! (He said to himself ) He sighed and left from there !!
Shijin went outside and saw the medical team discussing something . He heard them whispering . He felt a weird tension over there and went towards them .
SHIJIN:- HEY !whats going on here ?? Is everything okay ?? Nd where is Dr.moyeon ??
They all became cautious of his presence and stopped talking ! Shijin was certain now that there is something wrong going on!!
Dr.SONG:- No! No.. Captain shijin everything is fine (he said to him making the situation a bit calm ) Dr. Moyeon is inside that tent . Mr.han our hospital's head called her there .he wanted to talk to her !
Shijin walked towards the tent . He looked back and saw the doctors again in a circle talking in a weird way ...
Inside the tent moyeon was looking at Mr.han . Mr han came near her .he put his hand on her shoulder and said cheerfully :- Are you happy now ??
Moyeon calmly put aside his hand from her shoulder and slapped him so hard that the sound of the slap was ringing in his ear for quite a while !!   Mo yeon moved back and was leaving that suddenly she heard him say
Mr.han :-(he got furious) how dare you!!!!how dare you slapped me !!then he in in his anger threw the glass kept on the table towards her!! It broke into pieces near her feet and a piece also pricked her ! She moved back a little and looked at him in pure disgust !! Her anger was at the peak
And she didnt even felt the pain in her bleeding feet ! She quickly went outside the tent! Her anger new no bounds !!
How dare i ?? How dare he !! How dare he gave me that check !!! He thought he will buy me !! How disgusting person he is!! (Moyeon said a bit loudly in anger not realizing everyone there the soldiers ,the medical team were looking at her ! ) her both hands on her waist .Shijin who was walking towards the tent saw her ...he was about to call her that he saw Mr.han coming out of the tent and yelling at her !!
Mr.han:-you think you can go away like this !!!you cant go away moyeon !! You will have to pay for this !!you dont know what i can do !!
Moyeon looked in his direction . This man is dead now !!he woke up the devil (she thought )
She moved towards him in complete rage and hit him on the part where it hits the most and slapped him hard again ! He fell to the ground !!
Mo yeon turned around still angry that she saw shijin! she felt embarassed...nd The reality struck her that everyone was present there .they were all having shocked expressions on their face ! She was about to go away but Mr han from the back picked up a rod and was about to hit her but then shijin grabbed her arm instantly nd came forward and caught the rod and punched him so hard that he fell down and his nose was bleeding now !!!
Well he should have known what it costs to mess up with captain shijin 's girl!!
moyeon was surprised but felt really gud when shijin saved her!
SHIJIN:-(he ordered)Seargent don!!
I think u know what u have to do !
Seargant DON:-yes sir !
Nd everybody there watching the scene knew exactly what was in store forMr.han !! Poor soul didnt realize that he has called upon his wrath !!
He picked up Mr. Han and was taking him away
Moyeon:-wait ! She went inside the tent and took that check given by Mr.han from the table!she came outside nd said 'You forgot this Mr.han ! (She smirked) i think u 'll need this check soon!! "And she kept it inside the pocket of his shirt! he was about to move toward her but quickly he was caught by seargent don who then took him away!
SHIJIN :-REST OF U !back to work!!
All left from there except shijin and moyeon!
Moyeon was about to go but shijin caught her hand !she looked at him and suddenly he took her in his arms !
He took her towards her room and inside her room he made her sit on the bed .he was taking out her sandal but she protested ! He looked at her and she saw his tearful eyes! And she stopped protesting !
'SHIJIN' she said
He cleaned the wound and bandaged her feet !
'Shijin why'...she said but he cut her in the middle and said" I am sorry " you have to go through all this ! " i wasnt there to protect you!!
Moyeon:-shijin look at me !pls ! (He looked at her ) she lifted her hands and cupped his face ! Its not your fault !pls dont blame yourself for this ! I am fine !
Shijin:- why didnt u say anything about him to me ??
Moyeon:-i am sorry!i didnt want you to worry much !
Shijin:-no moyeon ! U r important to me more than anything else ! Promise me !promise me you 'll never hide anything from me !
Mo yeon :-okay !i promise ! I wont hide
anything from you!
(He smiled at her )
SHIJIN:-BY the way !you really treated him a lesson !! (He grinned)
Moyeon :-Shijin !!...(she said embarassed !!) I dont want to talk about what happened !! Let it go na !!
Shijin laughed and took her in his arms .
Mo yeon :- she felt herself embraced by him ...nd being in his embrace she said ...oh ...i feel so gud now !! (She grinned)
Shijin:-( he smiled at her lovingly nd said ) nd i know u r very tired !!
Moyeon :- yes ...how come u know (she looked at him)
Shijin :-i know u better than u yourself!!
Moyeon smiled at him and made herself more comfortable in his embrace !! They remained in silence and after sometime he looked at her nd she had drifted off !! He smiled at her and kissed her forhead ! i love you !! (He said ) And there her hands moved (still asleep ) on his heart . Thus indicating him though asleep she heard him ...felt his love !!
He placed his one hand on hers near his heart and other around her ..nd they lay there together in each others embrace...
Their love speaking loudly that "I m am with you two .. where ever you two be ...where ever you two are ...I 'love' will find you two ...forever !! ... till eternity !! 😳 Edited by sishtyfan - 7 years ago