Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

--------
Can you explain your statement? What m was pathetic?
pakeezah thumbnail
I don't know how some.people can live with themselves. The whole world can see how sporting was kangana in the video. She even admitted she got to know her style of speaking is different after watching sugandha.
And yet people talking bad about her for this video! And what is wrong with these promotions? Is there some adult content or brainless chatter here? It's fun..people already know what is ranhokn film..they're not gonna give a speech on the story or something! Some haters here hv gone beyond sane i n their need to.pull down a celeb.

Edited by pakeezah - 7 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Erm no she didn't I watched the show she was fine about it. I can't wait to watch Suganda's mimicry of Sonam she did it so well🤣 She's a very very good singer as well as a very good comedian👍🏼
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sugandha was fine with the chap on the KSS mimicking her but no-one does it better than Sugandha, LMAO!!! She's absolute SPOT-ON!! Don't think KR wouldve had a problem with her, she's being so sporty during the Rangoon PR events!
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
watching the show currently. seriously one of the most hilarious episode of TKSS.
Suganda is seriously brilliant actor, the way she mimicked the Datto character is hats off worthy.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Me too! Gosh she's hilarious & Shahid is being such a bitch to Kangana!! Feel like slapping him. Saif & he were, esp Shahid, was an annoying bitch to her when she was doing nothing. I hate bitches. 😡