Last segment of Today's epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maheshgc13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Babbal' gift to Ichha n Then he kisses her forehead❤️⭐️...that was lovely n sweet ❤️part of d epi...👏...
Precap was sweet n awesome...awaiting for tmrw's epi eagerly...wow Babbal's proposal...⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
I think the forehead kiss is a dream. But Babbal's proposal is so sweet! I just hope Ichha doesn't reject him in front of everyone. 😔 
Pinkallious thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How was today's episode?
Originally posted by: Pinkallious

How was today's episode?

It was really good. She didn't publicly reject him. She just remained silent and everyone assumed she was shy and needed time to think and answer. 
Pinkallious thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

It was really good. She didn't publicly reject him. She just remained silent and everyone assumed she was shy and needed time to think and answer.

Thank You. I am excited now. She did a good thing by not rejecting Babbal in public. It will be fun to watch if Ichha agrees to marry someone else. I have to watch it on YouTube. Usually it available for us after 3 days. Yesterday they did not telecast IPK here.
Originally posted by: Pinkallious

Thank You. I am excited now. She did a good thing by not rejecting Babbal in public. It will be fun to watch if Ichha agrees to marry someone else. I have to watch it on YouTube. Usually it available for us after 3 days. Yesterday they did not telecast IPK here.

I know! I have a feeling before she can reject Babbal, the other guy will enter and her answer to Babbal's proposal will remain indefinite until she accepts and decides to find a way for their relationship to work. 

WHAT?! 3 days? I would have gone crazy. I am not a very patient person. 😆 At least you can watch clips and screenshots of the episode scenes on Insta.