Ending could have been better..

Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The ending...Rajni is a man-made robot, she did not come from another planet or something like that, Shawn made her (with Mathew's money but he gave up time from his personal life, used his lifetime robotic knowledge and put it into making Rajini the robot) then how can someone suddenly come from a so called robot planet and claim responsibility over Rajini and take her away? Who is he to do that? It was not like Rajini came from their planet and got lost on earth...I felt writers rushed it up to just end on given time so an illogical scene like this was written. Something like Rajini staying with Dev from now on would still be acceptable. The bhojpuri film track could have been avoided. I wanted the story to move forward, what happen when the divorce-conselling period given by court is over, etc etc
I just hope with that greenish remote being left at the end, there will be a season 2..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree that the Bhojpuri track could have been avoided. I really didn't like the way they were showing Surili as a mentally unstable person. I wanted her to figure out Rajni was a robot and then inform Shaan that she was alive because of Rajni 5 years back. 
There was no closure to numerous tracks. What happened to the Kants? Did they regain their riches? Dev and Shogata track, Shaan and Rajni's divorce, RAM being accepted by Kant family, Shogata realising how much efforts she wasted on Matthew, and many more. 

If they wanted a hasty ending, why didn't they involve Dev in the final scene? Why bring this Robo planet and all the confusing complications in the last episode? There is no confirmation of Season 2 as well.
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
can't blame the makers they shot many scenes for ending sequences but had to edit it because channel didn't give extra time for last few episodes. i am thankful to those bts because of which i could see many things beyond the aired episodes. last 2 episodes had too much editing issues because of time management. the whole Mathew turning into half robo things was beyond my capability of understanding. i would have preferred him to be a human & what is all this red thing? is he a bull or something? and rajni threw Sindoor & he vanished? r v wathcing any mytho saga here? and what is this Robo world? Roberts are machines not aliens i wonder writers forgot about that. inspired from PK? that whole remote thing? And this super robo Mr. J can transform into any person? like really? but i had to admit though a single scene Iqbal Khan nailed it. such a fabulous actor he is. if there is a sequel i would really loved to c him in a full fledged character. but frankly i would have prefered to c Mathew [ of course as a human] stealing Rajni from Shaan & removing her memory chip &  makers continuing it with season 2. Edited by Az07 - 7 years ago
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hoping to see a second season of the show.