16th Feb Live update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with Mohit brings putting MAHEK belonging in trolley and tells everyone asking what he is doing... Mohit tells MAHEK told  me to this .  ..dadaji tells I don't know what this girl trying to do
MAHEK comes and tells I want to teach him values...I need your support as I want to open his eyes...she convince everyone

SK is on phone when Karuna comes...he tells I know you came to give me a lecture he closes his ears and tells to tell now...Karuna tells I just came to check the balcony...
SK tells MAHEK has done her magic on her and their is no match of him and that Aloo ki bori

Everyone packs all the stuff of MAHEK ...Sonal comes to meet her and looks depressed...MAHEK asks is everything OK...she wanted to tell her but the driver keeps on asking to make it fast and mahek tells she will call her later...

Mahek is arranging her belongings balcony...and SK comes and taunts her...what you have done all this here I can't see all this daily...she puts a curtain on Window and tells you won't be seeing anything...

she takes out a imported lamp and keeps back in his room and puts a normal bulb ...he tells you have destroyed the whole look of balcony...he gets frustrated and calls the driver to take out car..

Krauna orders Aawara to do something...but he is afraid to do...she gives him sugar and asks to put in tanker and puncture another car...

Karuna tells I wanted to go out but 2 cars are taken by Swetlana and Harish and 2 aren't working iam going auto..

SK check for cab and it's 20 minutes away...he was getting late for meeting...Karuna tells mahek drop SK to office on her scooty as he is getting late...SK denies the help saying he will manage...she starts her bike but he stops her bike and says today is your lucky day ...ask her to sit back as he will drive...
MAHEK tells first learn manner and it's my bike and I will drive he agrees...she tells hold back side properly and don't try to take the advantage of the situation..

SK tells you can sell this bike and take a cycle atleast it will run fast ...she tells him to sell his 4 cars and buy her bike it will make him reach office on time

Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† shaurya eating the humble pie and riding Mahek's scooty! Thanks Shams for the LU!!
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yaay..our another wish came true ...khadoos khanna sitting behind laddo Sharma on bike...
Thanks to karuna maa's shatir mind πŸ˜Ž
Shamz15 thumbnail
That was soo romantic...With balloons...Just love that scene @ tabu
Welcome Trentz😊
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sham πŸ˜†
Wait a min I thought they had seven cars when he had returned from Sharma house and had stopped everyone's allowance they had said 7 cars πŸ˜†
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting episode πŸ˜†
Sk sitting behind Mahek on her scooty,scene dekhne layak hoga πŸ˜†
Thank u Sam 😊
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell ** SK style ***

No precap πŸ˜‘
But they covered it up with mehrya's performance of ZRA ...πŸ˜†
Smart move channel waloon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
They stop at a signal...when a girl comes to sell balloons and wish Valentine's day to them...he doesn't want to buy...but MAHEK forces to him.

SK sits back holding balloons and BG song banky titli Dil udaa song plays ...

They reach the restaurant he thanks her and ask her to leave...she tells let me take my balloons and Mr.gambhir and investors reaches there 

Gambhir tells sorry to disturb you today must be your first Valentine and he advice to keep a party at his restaurant and asks mahem  to host a Valentine day party...SK tells it's a good idea ..but MAHEK can't host ...they all insist her to host the party..

No Precap...
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks ShamπŸ˜†

Wait a min I thought they had seven cars when he had returned from Sharma house and had stopped everyone's allowance they had said 7 carsπŸ˜†

I was wondering the same πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Welcome Sanju & Sharl...
Tabu & Santi...They want to kill us ... Complete surpriseπŸ˜‰