The Cornerstone:A new RuMya FF (Prologue updated)

appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello dear DBOans...😊😊
Many of you may know me from my FF 'Ch13: Aag bahe teri rag mein : Ishkara FF'...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
But still I must formally introduce myself in this post...I am Appy...I love to read the stories of the amazing writers of this forum...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠThat's all about me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Now let me tell you all about Rose, my friend...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Many of you know her from her ever charming FF being 'ISHQBAAZ: A Tale of Love & Togetherness'...😊
At 1st, we used to comment on each other's FF...then we started talking through PMs...& then we came up with an excellent idea of writing a FF together.
...So, now we are friends...Rose is really very sweet & understanding as well as helpful...All I want to say to her in this post is, "Thnkxxx yaar...tu ne eksaath story likhne ka idea diya karke hi today we r great friends & ya, hopefully we will write a good story together"...πŸ€—πŸ€—

I guess, that will do for the intro...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Here are our Profiles-

Now, coming to our collaboration FF...as you all can already see the title 'The Cornerstone: RuMya FF'...It's very clear that we plan to write a FF on RuMya since we like the cheery couple & we strongly believe that RuMya, with their bubbliness & cute behaviour, ...& also because there are many RuMya fans who don't get enough of RuMya in the serial still though they'll get it soon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž
Please peep in everyone if you are interested in Our Collaboration Work...Hope both of us will be able to write this RuMya FF in such a way as to entertain you all...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Next post contains the Prologueof the story...😊😊
Pls remember to give your feedbacks & don't forget to hit the like button...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by appynehra - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanagarg71 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz start fast.i would eagerly wait for ur ff.i love rumya most in ishqbaaz😳
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Hello!
I'm Tannu.
Looking forward to this FF.
Can anticipate its gonna be great! πŸ˜†
Roselind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Will soon update the prologue...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Hey_Bhaggu

Hello!

I'm Tannu.
Looking forward to this FF.
Can anticipate its gonna be great! πŸ˜†

Hi Tannu...πŸ˜ƒ
Appy & Rose here...😊😊
Hope we stand up to your expectations...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sanjanagarg71

plz start fast.i would eagerly wait for ur ff.i love rumya most in ishqbaaz😳

Stay tuned...will soon update the prologue...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
We love RuMya too...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Roselind thumbnail

Thnkxxx a lot Appy for giving such a sweet introduction of mine...πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

I too hope our collaboration FF will turn out to be really a great one...& I truly hope that all our readers will like our FF...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Please do leave your feedbacks & mention in your comment if you want PMs...& do press the like button to encourage us...πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

And one more thing...If any of you want to read our personal FFs...the ones which Appy mentioned in the intro post...then pls PM us to let us know if you want to read our individual stories...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› (Sorry for mentioning our individual stories here, pls don't mind πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)

Enough with my blabbering...Now, do enjoy the Prologue...(Appy would have posted the prologue, but since she is out of station, so I am doing it...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

PROLOGUE

(Sometime later)

As he had guessed, ShivKara sat near the pool, neither speaking to nor looking at each other. Their eyes were sad as if silently apologising to the person sitting beside. His brothers needed to take a chill pill.

Bhaiyaaa!!!  O!!'

No response or reaction.

Okay fine! Aapke bhai ki life badalne wali hai. Itna kuch hone wala hai. But aapko koi farq nahi padta. Mere hone na hone se kisiko koi farq nahi padta. Mera toh mar jana hi behtar hai.'

Both looked at him in exasperation. Though, he convinced himself that the reason was not him but the situation, he somewhere always thought that by annoying his brothers, he would shift their focus from family problems to a bigger problem: himself.

But what he and the others never realised which in course of time they would; that he was the cornerstone of the Oberois.

The whole college was stunned. A girl had beaten up the Rudra Singh Oberoi! This girl was surely going to face the wrath of the Oberois. So not cool.

He didn't know how to react. First instinct, get her expelled. Second, she had guts to hit a boy, that too, not some xyz person, but Rudra Singh Oberoi, interesting. Third, what does she think all guys were? The typical feminist problem! As if she was thecornerstone of the feminist movement. Huh! Edited by Roselind - 7 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Its wonderful..Rudy being in lil bro mode and Dabangg Sumo πŸ‘πŸ‘
Please continue soon πŸ‘πŸΌ
Looking forward to more RumYa chapters πŸ˜³
Edited by Hey_Bhaggu - 7 years ago
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am in for anything about RuMya..this my new favourite jodi..
The Prologue is funny.. the drama queen Rudy and bind Aaslesha Sumo..

Please pm me your further updates.

Cheers
Sharon 
Roselind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hey_Bhaggu

Its wonderful..Rudy being in lil bro mode and Dabangg Sumo πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please continue soon πŸ‘πŸΌ
Looking forward to more RumYa chapters πŸ˜³

Thnkxx for the encouraging us...πŸ€—
You will surely get more & more of RuMya in coming chapters...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
Roselind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkler8

I am in for anything about RuMya..this my new favourite jodi..

The Prologue is funny.. the drama queen Rudy and bind Aaslesha Sumo..

Please pm me your further updates.

Cheers
Sharon 

Hi Sharon πŸ˜Š
Glad that you liked the prologue...πŸ˜ƒ
Will surely PM you the updates from next time...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž
appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hola guys!!!
Sorry fr the delay!!! PM'ing starts once we are sure of taking this forward! Enjoy!!

Chapter- 1

Rudra's College, Morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wK8yJn4csQ (Varun's entry in Student of the year)

Papa Kehte hai bada naam karega

Beta Humara aisa kaam karega

A guy with a good body build is singing on the stage with a lot of girls drooling over and hands in the sky.

Magar ye toh koi na jane

Ki meri manzil hai kaha

He turns so that his side face is now visible. The arched eyebrow and the transparent white short with gelled up hair made him look irresistible.

Who gives the f**k!!!!!

With a guitar in hand and doubled up energy in voice, the boy, Rudra Singh Oberoi, on who had a big fanbase in girls jumped up to make a rocking college fest end. Why, a guy from a rich family, having a master's degree in the next two years and the most important- a college rockstar- what more girls would want. The only sad part: he didn't believe in long lasting girls; for him it was only his biological need, the emotional needs were fulfilled by his two beloved brothers.

(Rudra's class)

"Good Morning, Class", Prof.  L. Bhatt greeted while entering the classroom.

"Good Morning, Sir", the class greeted back.

"Today...I have an amazing news for you...", the Prof stated.

The whole class got excited. Some students started talking with each other.

"Lagta hai iss baar internals nhi honge...", Rudra chirped.

"Mujhe v ye hi lagta hai...", Chubby joined in happily.

"Chup raho tum dono...internals nhi honge aisa nhi ho sakta", Nitesh disagreed.

"Tujhe bada pata hai...internals ka nhi hona hi ek lauta amazing news ho sakta hai hum students k liye...nhi toh iss boring class mein aur kuch amazing ho jaaye"that's impossible", Rudra blurted out loud enough for the professor to hear.

"Quit day-dreaming, Mr. Rudra Singh Oberoi...internals honge aur wo v ek mahine k andar...aur aap k last time k marks ko dekhte hue, I will advise you to study properly...and remember that the college fest has ended, soi hope you can take some time out", Prof. Bhatt scolded.

Rudra's face fell down. He desperately wished that the internals get vanished from the exam structure.

"Anyways, Class...the amazing news is that----A young lady will soon join you all as your new classmate...Her name is Saumya Tendulkar...I know it's almost mid-term, but she shifted to Mumbai recently & will join us by tomorrow...I want you all to help her as much as you can...provide her the notes & guide her, so that she can do well in the internals as well...", Prof. Bhatt put forward.

He spared Rudra a glance & saw that the boy has brightened up at the mention of a new girl. The prof. shook his head in disbelief.

"This boy!!! He can make time for all the girls, he can make time for basketball & volleyball, but he can't even spare a single hour each day to study...!!!", Prof. Bhatt pursed his lips.

He continued while glaring at Rudra, "You all must behave yourselves in front of Saumya since I don't want my class to put up a bad impression on a new student...After all, I am your HOD, & I have a reputation to maintain...& you all must keep up the good impression too...We must remain the most disciplined & outstanding department...Understood everyone??"

"Yes Sir...", chorused the students.

"Disciplined...aur Ruddy...haan neeche se", chuckled Nitesh.

"Par wo outstanding toh hai...hamesha class k bahar jo khada reheat hai...", Chubby giggled.

Rudra nudged Chubby hard on his stomach & smacked Nitesh on his head.

"Tu iss new ladki k liye kitna excited hai ye tere shakal pe likha hai...", Chubby slammed his hand on Rudra's shoulder.

"Wo toh main hun hi...tumlog dekhna, The Lady Killer- Ruddy ka jadoo aise  chhayega ki Saumya peheli nazar mein hi apna dil haar jaayegi...", Rudra uttered dreamily.

"But Dude...what if wo tere khayalon ki hot, slim & sexy lady na hokar moti aur chhoti hui toh??? Tab kya karega??", Nitesh asked.

"Tu na kuch matt bola kar...jab v muh kholta hai kuch na kuch bakhwass hi karta hai...arey jab kuch accha nhi bol paata toh bura kyun bolta hai...!!", Rudra gave his friend a stern look.

Nitesh & Chubby decided to not speak up anymore as they got the clear idea that nothing will make Rudra's imagination, about this new girl, waver.

Oberoi Mansion, Main Hall, Afternoon

Rudra was running on the stone-studded way to enter the main hall of Oberoi Mansion. He was extremely excited & wanted to rush to his brothers right away to tell them about Saumya's supposedly entry. He will tell the other two how he will approach the girl. He will also tell that from tomorrow onwards the classes won't be that boring with the new girl in his life. He was thanking God & singing the Hera Pheri song,  "Dene wala jab v deta, deta chappad phaad ke..."

He ascended the stairs quickly to finally enter through the main door when he heard a loud voice. He stopped near the main door & peeped in to see a very common sight.

"Mr. OBEROI! Enough is Enough!!! I have already told you that I am not going to do this!!", came Om's thundering voice.

"Do not forget Omkara that you are talking to your father", Tej was equally loud.

"Father!! So you do remember that you are my father?? Mr.Oberoi, I am glad that you still have that word in your dictionary...And let me tell you one thing, I have not forgotten that the person to whom I am speaking is my father...kyunki agar main bhul jaata toh jo roop aap mera abhi dekh rehe hain usse kahin gunah bhayanak roop dekhte...", Om blasted.

Rudra saw Shivaay standing quietly behind Om. He knew that his elder brother, like him, doesn't like to see TejKara fighting all the time. He saw Shivaay moving towards Om & uttering, "Om...shaant ho jaa...take it easy...relax, itna hyper matt ho."

"Kaise shaant ho jaaun, Shivaay...ye insaan"", Om pointed a finger towards Tej to accuse him, "---ye insaan khud ko mera baap kehete hain...but he never behaves like a caring & loving father...!!! Jab v ye mere saamne aate hain, tabhi inko mujhse bas ek hi baat kehena hota hai...BUSINESS...BUSINESS...& MORE BUSINESS...iske alawa inhe aur kuch sujhta hi nhi...", Om started massaging his temples as it was evident that he has got a head-ache due to all these.

"Tu apne kamre mein jaa, Om...Take some rest...Jaa", Shivaay slightly pushed Om towards the direction of his room.

As Om walked away, Rudra silently walked inside. He was used to these arguments. And, he was used to watch, Shivaay being sad that the central reason for all these was Shivaay himself, and Om, that his father's thoughts about the person he adored the most were such lowly. As he neared the two, he heard Shivaay calmly explaining Tej.

"Bade papa...aap pls Om ko kuch v karne k liye force matt kiya kijiye...", Shivaay spoke.

"Shivaay, you better stay out of this...mujhe acchi tarah pata hai ki tum kyun nhi chahte ki Om business join kare...so don't try to lecture me about how to handle my own son", Tej stormed out towards the main door to go out.

Shivaay appeared upset, so Rudra placed a supportive hand on his shoulder & said, "Bhaiya...aap Papa k baaton ka bura matt maniye...aap toh jaante hain how he is & how he becomes when he is frustrated..."

"Rudra...main Bade Papa  k baaton se upset nhi hun...I can understand that he feels terrible when Om keeps on declining the idea of taking up his business...but, the worst part is, he never tries to understand Om's POV...he never tries to understand Om as a person...& in all these Om is the one getting hurt...& I can't see him in pain...", Shivaay rubbed Rudra's hand which was placed on his shoulder.

Rudra knew that if he doesn't come up with a different topic to divert his brothers' minds, then they will keep thinking about the argument & will remain upset. So he decided to brighten up their moods with his illogical talks. And then he remembered about Saumya & his excitement rose up again.

"Bhaiya, aaj aap sham k snacks k liye ham sandwiches banaiye...I have a lot of things to tell you & O...",  Rudra cheered himself up to lighten up his brothers' moods.

"But, Rudra...Om is upset & mujhe nhi lagta ki wo abhi baat karne k mood mein hoga", Shivaay said.

"Aap O ki tension matt lo...unhe manakar main le aaunga...Aap bas humare liye sandwiches banakar pool side mein aa jaana...", Rudra smiled before rushing away towards Om's room.

Oberoi Mansion, Pool Side, Evening

Obros were sitting on the pool side. Om has joined them as Rudra successfully dragged him in. Om knew that if he denied to join in the convo, then Rudra will get sad, & he couldn't watch his little brother sad. They were munching Shivaay's hand-made ham sandwiches. Rudra was over-excitedly telling his brothers about the soon-to-enter new girl.

"Par Rudra, tu itna positive kaise hai ki wo hot & slim hi hogi!!?", Om was perplexed.

"Uska naam Saumya hai... aur SAUMYA mein jo S hai, it means Slim & Sexy...", Rudra started dreaming again.

"Really!! Aur ye tujhe kaise pata ki S for Slim & Sexy hi hai...S can stand for Short also...you never know", Shivaay suggested.

"Bhaiya...aap v O ki tarah mera mood bigadne mein lage ho...", Rudra complained.

"But Rudra, Shivaay ki baat mein point toh hai...S for Short ho sakta hai...aur uske naam mein H v nhi hai jo tu use Hot bole jaa raha hai...", Om analysed.

"Toh kya hua...RUDRA mein v H nhi hai...toh kya main hot nhi hun!? Aur Bhaiya k naam mein v T nhi hai toh kya wo tadibaaz nhi hain!!?", Rudra did the logic sign.

"Inn sabke bich tadi kahan se aa gaya!!", Shivaay slapped Rudra's head.

"Main aap dono se baat nhi karunga...tab College mein Nitesh aisi inauspicious baatein kar raha tha aur yahan aap dono...agar aap dono ka prediction sach nikla na toh main----main---", Rudra couldn't think up a proper way to complete what he wanted to say.

"Toh tu kya???" teasingly chorused ShivKara.

Rudra gave a small pout, stood up & walked away.

"Pagal...!!!", ShivKara shook their heads while chuckling.

Cheers!

Appy & Rose