15th Feb....Live update..

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Epi starts with mahek tells that money has made you blind...he taunts him that her family is dramebaaz ...you should open an institute where you teach how to trap a rich guy...you actually wanted to acquire my 500 cr property...

Shruti Mami and mama and better than you...u wanted my sir name ...may be some day you will seduce me and get pregnant...and then you can get the whole property that's the reason you sleep with me..

I thought my dad is the worst person...but you are one step ahead of him...so now you are here enjoy the stay here and live a luxurious life you have worked so hard..

in the night Shaurya was watching TV in the room and  MAHEK sits in garden..he watches her from balcony...Karuna comes and gives her a shawl...MAHEK tells I know you understand my pain and you can see Shaurya mistakes...but don't ask me to come inside I want to stay out sometime...Karuna tells you haven't eaten anything since morning...she tells iam not hungry MAA..

Shaurya tells if my mom wasn't an emotional fool I would have thrown her out...

Karuna calls kanta...and asks what is wrong with MAHEK did something happened there...kanta tells everything...Karuna asks for apology...kanta tells it's not your fault and not even Shaurya...it will take time ...

it's morning everyone is at breakfast table...SR Khanna asks Shaurya what happened to you after marriage newly groom should be happy...but look at you...Karuna asks Shaurya where is MAHEK...he tells I don't know and iam not bothered whether she had eaten or not..

MAHEK goes out with Mohit and borrow money from ratan chacha...and comes back and calls for Shaurya..he gets irritated and tells one day I will lock this girl in store room and threw away the key..

he comes down saying what happened now...you want money or you have any demand...she gives him money and reminds him of his words that he said to use his house for free of cost...so iam paying you to stay here ...coz whole life I haven't used anything free of cost...she tells what is the rent...she tells it's 50000 ...per day if you charge 3000 will be 15000 for last 5 days...and remaining is advance...
and what you said I will seduce you and take the opportunity to get pregnant...so from today we will be living in saperate room and I won't get until you come and beg to me to come inside..

cont..
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Epi starts with mahek tells that money has made you blind...he taunts him that her family is dramebaaz ...you should open an institute where you teach how to trap a rich guy...you actually wanted to acquire my 500 cr property...

Shruti Mami and mama and better than you...u wanted my sir name ...may be some day you will seduce me and get pregnant...and then you can get the whole property that's the reason you sleep with me..

I thought my dad is the worst person...but you are one step ahead of him...so now you are here enjoy the stay here and live a luxurious life you have worked so hard..

in the night Shaurya was watching TV in the room and MAHEK sits in garden..he watches her from balcony...Karuna comes and gives her a shawl...MAHEK tells I know you understand my pain and you can see Shaurya mistakes...but don't ask me to come inside I want to stay out sometime...Karuna tells you haven't eaten anything since morning...she tells iam not hungry MAA..

Shaurya tells if my mom wasn't an emotional fool I would have thrown her out...

Karuna calls kanta...and asks what is wrong with MAHEK did something happened there...kanta tells everything...Karuna asks for apology...kanta tells it's not your fault and not even Shaurya...it will take time ...

it's morning everyone is at breakfast table...SR Khanna asks Shaurya what happened to you after marriage newly groom should be happy...but look at you...Karuna asks Shaurya where is MAHEK...he tells I don't know and iam not bothered whether she had eaten or not..

MAHEK goes out with Mohit and borrow money from ratan chacha...and comes back and calls for Shaurya..he gets irritated and tells one day I will lock this girl in store room and threw away the key..

he comes down saying what happened now...you want money or you have any demand...she gives him money and reminds him of his words that he said to use his house for free of cost...so iam paying you to stay here ...coz whole life I haven't used anything free of cost...she tells what is the rent...she tells it's 50000 ...per day if you charge 3000 will be 15000 for last 5 days...and remaining is advance...
and what you said I will seduce you and take the opportunity to get pregnant...so from today we will be living in saperate room and I won't get until you come and beg to me to come inside..

cont..

Palke these guys roaming in the forum

πŸ˜†
Worried abt getting pregnant coz staying in the same room wasn't that all our concern
Swabhimaan jaag gayi πŸ˜†
Thank you shams πŸ€—
Get him down on his knees Mehak by ignoring him & pushing him away
Don't be his momma part 2 & hover over him all the time πŸ˜‰ Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Me and my family aren't greedy for your money...I will stay here until you tell the truth in front of the world how you cheated me...we are middle class people we don't cheat...
SK tells what do you want to prove by staying here...she tells middle class people don't need to proof and it's powerful people who does things to prove...

I don't want to be a burden on you like others...Mami tells you called us burden..
Shaurya tells RU a daily soap heroine that you keep on doing daily drama..

She tells accept your mistake and I will leave your life forever else I will stay here and make your life hell 

precap...Karuna tells Shaurya I came to see  the balcony...MAHEK puts a bed in the balcony and Shaurya tells you have done here ...my balcony looks completely mess
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks  Shams power pack episode so he calls her a low down dirty goal digger and she insulted him back good for her 
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LU Sham. πŸ˜Š
Shaurya's behaviour though.. πŸ˜•πŸ₯Ί
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Todays tashan was mind boggling
Way Shaurie taunt Mehek...disgusting ...utter rubbish ... Dande maro usko

Mehek in precap ... Start living in terrace ... Oh god...

Wonder at night sge might shiver ... Anyways 

Today while watching Shaurie was disturb then seeing Mehek in lawn he look disturbed...Wonder why 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

πŸ˜†
Worried abt getting pregnant coz staying in the same room wasn't that all our concern
Swabhimaan jaag gayi πŸ˜†
Thank you shams πŸ€—
Get him down on his knees Mehak by ignoring him & pushing him away
Don't be his momma part 2 & hover over him all the time πŸ˜‰

Pakka phir rahay hai... Shaurya asks MAHEK...Kya kahan that tumny MERI aankhon mein pyaar dikhta hai...Kya ghantaa pyaar dikhta hai...🀣

Lifting all dialoguesπŸ˜›
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understand one thing..if he really hates her..
Y did he cum out to balcony to see her sitting in open cold...
He was giving .."  I dint get wat expressions he was giving πŸ˜³ "
He shud be sitting watching KB episode ...

Wat is this guy up to is complete a mystery πŸ˜•
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks  Shams power pack episode so he calls her a low down dirty goal digger and she insulted him back good for her 

Welcome Sharl πŸ˜›

Both have nailed the episode today...
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Btw insulting Mehek like anything Shaurie give peek on her cheeks πŸ˜‘ why control karo Shaurya Khaana seduce kon hoo raha hain without Mehek seducing πŸ˜‘