Justin Bieber coming to India in May :Namaste India"

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Justin Bieber is coming to India in May for a concert; Tickets out on Feb 22
Beliebers, rejoice! The golden boy of pop comes to the showbiz capital of India in May and he's partying for a whole week... and performing, of course.
"Namaste India. See you on May 10th at DY Patil Stadium," said the exuberant message from Justin Bieber, confirming his arrival exclusively to us.
The show at the stadium located in Nerul, Mumbai, is a part of the Purpose World Tour 2017. Mumbai will be one of the three Asian cities to host the Canadian singer's concerts. The other two are Tel Aviv (Israel) and Dubai (United Arab Emirates).

According to sources, Bieber will fly in with an entourage of 150 people, including backup dancers and choreographers. During his planned week-long stay, the pop star is "excited about doing the typical touristy things", said the source.

"Apart from Mumbai, he'll visit New Delhi and Jaipur for some sightseeing. The organisers are putting together a tentative itinerary that'll include a visit to a film set, some local shopping, and seeing places of historical interest, plus meet-and-greet with A-list musicians and actors," the source told us.
Tickets to the Justin Bieber concert go on sale from February 22, and are priced from Rs 4,000.

There were reports earlier that Shailendra Singh, who organises Sunburn Festival, was also bringing Bieber's concert to India, and that it would be scheduled for May 19. However, Arjun Jain, a part of an event production and management venture, is the organiser of the Mumbai show. Refuting the earlier reports, Jain said, "I'll be the sole promoter of the tour. It has taken me close to six months to lock the deal."

The organisers would reach out to one of the Khans of Bollywood or the Ambani family to host a grand welcome party for the singer, added the source.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untalented  guy who spits on his fans..   Though his last album was good...  I rather pay for calvin  Harris or major  laser...   Wish pink Floyd were still together.  My dream of attending  their concert  will never be fulfilled 
N y to  throw a grand party for this guy?  Y to give this white trash so much bhav?  We Indians treat even tourists like celebrities...  Whenever I go for trips I see people clicking  pics with white people...  Like seriously ðŸ¤ª Edited by deepakloveskat - 7 years ago
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
india-Pakistan mean this subcontinent have better singer than justin biebers that is Sonu Nigam :) ... which he do in live shows is something extra ordinary ..like this...watch at 0:33
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFwyyJK3CMw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by iambest - 7 years ago