14th February,2017:Written Update: Jamai Raja

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1

Its late in the night. Satya tells Payal, feel terrible seeing my own family leaving their own home. But till I see my own family in front of me, I will fall weak. They need to leave this home. Once they do I will throw Kareena out of this house. Payal asks him to keep faith. They hear sound of clapping and are shocked. Its Mahi. Mahi says I knew something was amiss. She hugs Satya. She says for others you are ready to turn bad. Why so selfless. Payal says those who love, can do all. Satya says this is my duty. Forgive me for hiding all this. Truth is all this is part of our plan - me and Payal. Payal has helped me fully. Payal was very sick. Mahi hugs Payal and thanks her for her help. She suggests to restart afresh. Satya tells Mahi that they are short on time. Need her help to take all away from there. Payal says after that, we will teach the witch a lesson. And for that ghosts will be in town. Mahi tells Satya he can stay if he wants but they are leaving. They head off. Kareena smiles happily. Mahi leaves with tears in her eyes. Kareena thinks this is her first victory and now she will make Satya dance to her tunes.

Later in the night. Kareena is reading a magazine when suddenly lights start blinking. She sees a shadow. She calls out who it is. She thinks its Satya. The figure steps in light, says, Sidharth. He sits next to Kareena. She feels scared. Satya as Sid says, this is my house, this is my family, this is my property, everything is mine. Sid says your mom had tried to destroy my family but I din let her and again I am back to stop you. Satya as Sid says if you try to hurt my family, I will kill you. Kareena runs off. Satya thinks great get up. Sorry had to lie. Satya worries that Kareena has locked him. Kareena is running downstairs and meets Payal. She says ghost. Payal says no way. Kareena says this is Satyas plan for sure. Payal says I think this is a sham. Kareena goes to check on Satya.

Mahi tells Raj all the truth. She asks Raj to keep faith and trust Satya. Says Satya did all this for the family, for us. Raj asks Mahi to call Satya and find if he is fine. Mahi says no. Cant. She says Payal is there. Kareena comes in Satyas room. She says told u Satya is scaring me. Satya comes out of shower and says don't try to take advantage. Love my wife. Flashback shows, Satya sneaking out thru window. Payal makes Kareena drink water. Payal says no way there can be ghosts. Don't worry. Satya tells Mahi, first step worked. He checks on Mahi and Raj. Mahi reassures him. She informs that kept Dadu in separate room. She says miss u. Satya says me too. He hears footsteps. Satya turns dialog and says this is my home, I am not leaving. U rest. Kareena feels reassured that Satya is obeying her. She leaves from his room.

Part 2

Later in the night, Kareena is asleep and wakes up to find Sid lying next to her in bed. She screams. She turns to find him gone. She rushes downstairs. She sees Sid sitting on sofa, lights flickering. Its Payal helping to do the effects. Kareena screams and faints. Satya indicates to Payal.

Part 3

Payal helps Kareena wake up and she says Sids ghost is scaring me. Satya says all this is crap, go sleep. Payal says go sleep, will talk to Doc in the morning. Kareena makes Payal sleep in her room.

In the morning, Payal is talking to Doc but Kareena cuts her call and says no need to consult doc. Hired bodyguards. Now no one can come near me. Payal informs this to Satya who worries that with bodyguards present, it wont be possible to execute their plan.

Precap --- Hooded figures push Kareena and make her stand on stool and put noose around her neck. They laugh. Satya is dressed as Sid watching it. Mahi is one of the hooded figures.

Edited by Armu4eva - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
thank you for the written update.
Zoya2 thumbnail