13th February,2017: Written Update: Jamai Raja

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1
Satya-Mahi return home to find Payal and Kareena sharing drinks. Mahi fumes on Payal for destroying her life. Satya too blames Payal. Despite ur jail term pending u jumped bail. Am informing cops. Kareena says wanna call cops or get kicked out. This house is mine. She shows Raj's signed papers. Kareena goes aside to take a call. Satya comes to talk to Payal. In fact he hugs her. Payal says they need to extend drama to transfer property on Satyas name. Payal says will do all for what u did. Bone Marrow Transfer to cure Payals cancer was done by Satya. Payal is shown moved deeply. Doc informing Payal that she is alive coz of Satya. Satya says did my duty. Payal overheard Satya about Kareena. Payal offers to step in to help Satya-Mahi. Satya says ur son would have done same. Payal says changed papers.

Kareena throws jhadu and pots in front of Dadi and Mahi and asks to clean house. She asks about Satya. Mahi walks off
Kareena looks for Payal. Satya says all is as per plan but we don't have all the cards. Payal notices Kareena and changes tone to threaten Satya. Kareena taunts Satya. Satya breathes sigh of relief. Mitul is also cleaning floor and Dadi is dusting. Mahi stops them.kareena says all will work. Only Satya has to serve me. Can save all from work by signing divorce papers. Mahi says we aren't scared of u. Payal says go stay with Satya in chawl. Mahi says OK. Kareena and Payal tempt Satya. He says can't live without comfort. Can't leave this house. He walks off. Kareena says see. Mahi comes to Satya and asks the matter with him. Satya says if u don't understand me, u aren't a very good wife. Payal compliment Kareena for creating rift between Satya-Mahi. Kareena says wait and watch. Mahi says am leaving. Satya says I know what life is in chawl, won't go back there.

Part 2

Dadi informs Satya is not coming with us. Ask Mahi. Satya comes. Raj asks him to pack up so they can leave. Satya asks why? This is our house, my property. Whole life I spent in chawl. I am here and u want me to go back, no way.

Part 3

Satya says look at ur health. U can't manage. And at least think of me ...Am heir to Khurana empire.we need to make small adjustments, what's big deal. Told already, one final time, this is my house, and I am not leaving. No matter who thinks what. Raj says shut up, not a word. Satya says fine leaving but this is my house, am not leaving. Raj Tues he made mistake in recognizing Satya. Mahi says at least we will leave.

Precap-- Satya tells Payal after my family leaves from here, only I and Kareena will be left. I will destroy her. Payal encourages him. They are shocked to hear clapping sounds.
Edited by Armu4eva - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update