13th Feb ...live update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Mahek asks karuna iam your daughter in law or not..she says yes you are my DIL..Sk threatens he will through out Mahek out of house...womens threatens if he touch her they will take out juice like sugar cane from him and sell itat 10 rs per glass...womens tells they will call Media...Mahek stops them from calling...and Nehal talks why do still taking his side...Vicky goes in dream land with nehal...Karuna tells lets go inside anf settle the matter...they hand over some papers and add some conditions and ask him to sign it...

They pressurise him to sign...karuna tells to sign back side also...and tells even i will sign as a  wittness and guranter..Mahek tells the mahila morcha women if you are happy with this can i stay with him now...she tells him ILU...and the womens ask him to reply for it..
Organistion people leave the khanna house...Nehal forgets her phone inside and she goes inside to bring which is in Vicky hands...he sees her coming and dreams again about her...she scolds him and take it and leaves...Its night and mahek and sk are in bedroom...she sings Tu mere samny and tries to tease him...SK gets up and pushes her in couch and tells you think you have won by what you have done...but you cant get a place in my heart ...She tells i will teach u love before i leave this house...you think you are very smart but in actual you are not...

He asks you just came to teach me discipline...she tells no but also to make you realise that what You have done to me is wrong

Jeevan and ravi scold their wives to create the whole tamasha

Its morning and mahek gets ready...she goes near SK and puts a larm near him...he tells what are you doing...
She tells him today is my paghphera rasm and my brother is coming to take me and you have to come with me...

He tells he wont be coming...she threatens that she is having the mahila morcha number..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks buddy ðŸ˜† all this drama by Mehek i hope it is worth in the end ðŸ˜† Her plan is to leave him after making him fall in love with her then what I hope the cvs have a good track lined up 
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today s show stealers were Vicky and Nehal for me. Rest all was noise
Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Mahek asks karuna iam your daughter in law or not..she says yes you are my DIL..Sk threatens he will through out Mahek out of house...womens threatens if he touch her they will take out juice like sugar cane from him and sell itat 10 rs per glass...womens tells they will call Media...Mahek stops them from calling...and Nehal talks why do still taking his side...Vicky goes in dream land with nehal...Karuna tells lets go inside anf settle the matter...they hand over some papers and add some conditions and ask him to sign it...

They pressurise him to sign...karuna tells to sign back side also...and tells even i will sign as a  wittness and guranter..Mahek tells the mahila morcha women if you are happy with this can i stay with him now...she tells him ILU...and the womens ask him to reply for it..
Organistion people leave the khanna house...Nehal forgets her phone inside and she goes inside to bring which is in Vicky hands...he sees her coming and dreams again about her...she scolds him and take it and leaves...Its night and mahek and sk are in bedroom...she sings Tu mere samny and tries to tease him...SK gets up and pushes her in couch and tells you think you have won by what you have done...but you cant get a place in my heart ...She tells i will teach u love before i leave this house...you think you are very smart but in actual you are not...

He asks you just came to teach me discipline...she tells no but also to make you realise that what You have done to me is wrong

Jeevan and ravi scold their wives to create the whole tamasha

Its morning and mahek gets ready...she goes near SK and puts a larm near him...he tells what are you doing...
She tells him today is my paghphera rasm and my brother is coming to take me and you have to come with me...

He tells he wont be coming...she threatens that she is having the mahila morcha number..

Thanks a lot for WU😊
Shamz15 thumbnail
She shows him the condition papers...and as per that he has to be with her...
Precap...They come to sharma house...and kanta gifts him smething as shagun...he rejects to accept...mahek tella chachi is giving with love than take it...mohit tells he doesnt understand all this about love...sk insults mohit later 
Sanjh30 thumbnail
I love it when Mahek threatens him 😆 😆
TFS Sam,will watch the epi soon 😉
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I just saw the episode ...today virtual... But not audible...😭
Sasuma on phone ...she kept volume low ...
Kuch sunayi nahi diya..
Sanjh30 thumbnail
So I guess Mahek will leave after teaching him a good lesson ..
She will make him realize his feelings for her and whatever he did to her and her family was wrong
As soon as shaurya realizes his feelings and accepts whatever he did was wrong then Mahek will leave him...and then the real story begins 😃
I'm loving this 😊
Shamz15 thumbnail
@Tabu even I couldn't hear properly...She was talking about something related to Vday...
Had relatives at home and I was not using my phone to write the episode... 

@ Santi...Seeing him dreaming about her I was like ...Yeh Kya hoo raha hai baba yeh Kya hoo raha hai ðŸ˜²
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

thanks buddy ðŸ˜† all this drama by Mehek i hope it is worth in the end ðŸ˜† Her plan is to leave him after making him fall in love with her then what I hope the cvs have a good track lined up 

Welcome sharl...Hope so once he realises the show will be back on track ðŸ˜›