TwiNj OS : Daisy Chains and Marigolds

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Daisy Chains and Marigolds

"Kunj, tum bana rahe ho, na?" Twinkle looked up from her daisy chain, wondering if Kunj was making daisy chains like he'd promised to.

She frowned. Her boyfriend was lying on the grass, his hands on the back of his head, eyes closed and a smile on his face. She threw a flower at him, and he peeked open an eye.

"Kya?" he asked.

"Kunj, tumne promise kiya ki tum bhi daisy chains banaoge!" she reminded him, setting her own chain down to glare at him.

Kunj made a face, sitting up to look at Twinkle. "Twinkle , mai ek ladka hu! Aur ladka hokar, why would I want to make...daisy chains?"

Twinkle narrowed her eyes at him. "Tumne promise kiya tha, Kunj."

Kunj shrugged. "I changed my mind."

She continued to glare at him silently, making Kunj rethink his decision.

"Agar tumne daisy chains nahi banaye, then I'll start crying."

Kunj studied her, wondering if she was kidding. "You wouldn't."

A smirk flashed on Twinkle's lips, before her bottom lip started trembling and her eyes watered up. Kunj looked away with a roll of his eyes.

"I'm not falling for that,Twinkle" he said, his voice surer than he felt.

"Falling for what, Kunj?" she asked innocently, and he heard her voice trembling. She sniffed, and from the corner of his eye he saw her swipe at her eyes. She looked down at her daisy chain.

Kunj groaned silently. "Siyappa Queen ..."

"I'm not crying, Kunj," she answered defiantly, but both of them knew her voice gave it away.

He sighed. "Fine. Show me how you make the daisy chains."

Twinkle grinned, her tears instantly gone. "You're so sweet!"

He glared at her.

Twinkle stuck a daisy in his hair. He pushed it away gruffly, glaring at her as she giggled.

"Tum itne tension mei kyu ho?" she asked, amused at herself.

Kunj glared at her. "Pehle tu mujhe daisy chains banane ko kehti hai. Phir tu mere balon mei phool dalti hai, aur uske baad poochti hai ki mai itne tension mei kyu hu?!"

That sent Twinkle into fresh peals of laughter.

Kunj rolled his eyes. Twinkle was just so ajeeb sometimes. Nonetheless, he couldn't help the smile on his face. He loved hearing Twinkle laugh.

There were now two daisy garlands lying on the grass, and Twinkle still continued to make chains from the daisies, intermingling them with the other flowers that struck her fancy.

Kunj watched her, Twinkle having finally given up on getting him to make the chains along with her. There was a smile on his face as he watched the love of his life sing softly to herself, immersing herself in connecting the stems of the flowers with each other.

She glanced up at him, and blushed slightly, raising an eyebrow as if to ask him what he was looking at.

Kunj grinned back at her as an idea made its way to his head.

"Twinkle, kyun na hum abhi shaadi kar le?"

Twinkle's hands stilled as her jaw dropped. Her mouth moved silently for a moment. "Kya?" she finally managed to get out.

Kunj grinned , moving closer to her. "Kyun na hum abhi shaadi kar lei? You're in red, varmaala bhi hain." He gestured to the daisy garlands.

Twinkle stared at him. "Tum pagal toh nahi hue ho? I think you've been out in the sun for too long, Kunj."

Kunj rolled his eyes. "I'm serious, Twinkle. Waise bhi, I'm the only one who can put up with your craziness!"

Twinkle hesitated, something that Kunj took as a good sign. "Lekin...agni nahi hai."

Twinkle watched as Kunj looked around, then jumped up. He came back with his arms full of bright orange marigolds and dumped them in front of her.

"We'll improvise!" he told her triumphantly.

"Pandit nahi hai."

He looked around again. He ran across the road, heading for the church. Twinkle stood up, her daisy chains forgotten. What in the world was wrong with him?

He returned three minutes later, dragging the pastor from the church behind him. The pastor clutched his Bible under one arm, looking extremely disorientated.

"Pandit aa gaya," Kunj announced .

Twinkle stared at him in disbelief, her heart nonetheless racing. A part of her knew whatever Kunj was doing was insane, but another, much larger part of her had already said yes.

"Kya kehti hai, Twinkle?" he asked, flushing with excitement.

"Are you serious?" the pastor asked, looking incredulously from Kunj to Twinkle, who both nodded eagerly, holding hands.

He had officiated many a wedding, but none of them in the park, under an elm tree, with marigolds between him and the couple and with the bride and groom wearing daisy chains around their necks. But if God meant for two people to be together, then he would find a way to bring them together.

The pastor cleared his throat. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Kunj Sarna and Twinkle Taneja in the bonds of holy matrimony..."

-|end|-

Heh. Totally weird, right? But it was such a ton of fun to write that I figured, let's post it!
Edited by MaliciousAngel - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SANJU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Idk y A...but I laughed a lot lot while reading this...
It's cute at the same time very funny...😆
But I loved kunj here... completely.. awesome one again A!😳
Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's cute...
It's funny...
It's crazy...
It's lovely...
And it was good to read...😊
Blisfulllife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2