i know its even waste to

Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
share my views here, since the show is ending! but after seeing ravi's new insta pic i feel that they are making sid khurana alive. if they do that  then nothing can be more disastrous than this to our sidni love story.  all sidni lovers thought that sidni died together . 
let the show go to helll mannnšŸ˜”.

i will never ever in my life forget these writers and cvs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gladish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya138

share my views here, since the show is ending! but after seeing ravi's new insta pic i feel that they are making sid khurana alive. if they do that then nothing can be more disastrous than this to our sidni love story. all sidni lovers thought that sidni died together .

let the show go to helll mannnšŸ˜”.

i will never ever in my life forget these writers and cvs

exactly,all sidni fans deeply upset bcoz of tis pic,dnt knw is tat satya or Sid bt it ll be sid then wt abt sidni???nd their eternal luv story???cvs completely lost their mind
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think it is karan plan and he is acting as sid to expose payal may be..but if cvs make sid alive then i never saw b*** cvs and writers like this to do this to Sidni fans..but if they want to show sid then we want roshni (nia) too final time together in end
lena1280 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the rested Ravi Dubey to appear in the new show of EKTA Kapoor she can do with him show a memorable one and I think Yes he may be a movie to go there but it is lost on television, he took his place