Jamai Raja 10 Febuary 2017 Written Update

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

The Episode starts with Satya and Mahi getting shocked seeing the report. They come home. Krutika and Raj asks them to tell what is in the report. Mahi says report is positive. Everyone is shocked. Inspector comes and says Kareena accused Satya of rape. Mahi asks Kareena, what she wants and why she is doing this? Kareena says everything is clear and shows her pregnancy reports and tells him that Satya took advantage of her mental state and raped her. Raj says she is lying? Satya says she is a fraudster and tried to kill us. He says she has managed to change the reports and says I am sure that she is not pregnant, but I can't prove. He checks for the video and says this will prove that nothing had happened. Kareena smirks. Satya is shocked as video is deleted by Kareena. Inspector arrests Satya.
Mahi asks Inspector to leave her husband and says Satya can't rape her. Inspector takes him. Mahi tries to call lawyer, but he doesn't pick the call. Krutika tells mahi that she will dome with her. Raj gets an attack and says he said that this girl is cunning. Mahi tells Kareena that she will not leave her if anything happens to her family and pushes her on sofa. Kareena says you have to pay for this.

Satya asks Mahi to take care of Raj. Mahi assures him. She says I trust you a lot, but if Kareena is saying truth then. Satya says she is lying and playing game like always. He says I didn't know how she changed the report, and says I am inside and can't prove. He says she is not alone and someone is helping her. Mahi says whoever is with her will be caught. Mahi says that person will be caught. She asks him to take care.

Kareena thanks Payal for changing the reports and asks why do you want to help me. Payal says just because enemies enemy is friend. She says one thing is common between us, and that is Satya. She says our target is one...I will get much happiness to ruined them. Kareena shakes her hand with Payal. Payal as a nurse goes to hospital and changes the negative report with positive report. She then calls Kareena and says work is done.

Krutika tells Raj that they are in trouble and their stocks are falling in London. She says I have to go. She says Mahi tried to hire a lawyer, but nobody wants to take up the case as it is a rape case. She asks Mitul to take care of Raj and says she will be back in 1 week. Raj asks her to take care.

Mahi tells inspector that her husband is innocent and Kareea is accusing him falsely. Just then he gets a call from Kareena and she takes back the case. Inspector asks do you think that this is a joke. He asks Constable to free Satya. Mahi and Satya look on happy and worried too.

Precap:
Mahi and Satya come home and see Payal and Kareena drinking wine. Mahi says we should have understand that you are with her. Kareena asks them to leave from the house. Satya and Mahi are shocked. .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update