Ch3- Rann mein vo aise tute jaise koi bijli:RiKara FF (updated on pg2)

appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello hello!!

As I'd mentioned earlier- I had an idea for a different female character for Om which I do post in Ishqbaaz Forum but because a lot of people have shifted here and would connect to Gauri more, i'll post it again as RiKara/OmRi (till couple name is finalled). This is not to say that I don't like the character that Gul has shown but just another take on Omie's story.

The story takes off just as the Deepawali ends. Here's the prologue:

Gauri: This is not even a case Dad, they are just spending money for nothing. An accident which no one saw, a girl whose body was never found, no proofs just guesses. If that dumb ACP had some proof I would have asked you to put your mind in some manipulation but it's appasalutely nothing here. I don't understand why these Oberois are so worried about the case at the first place and why should a court case come up? Anyway, there's no problem in minting money out of them if they are asking for it!

Mr. Sareen: Well well, my angry young child! The thing is that I am here because of Tej today. When your grand-dad's business was dissolved, thanks to his partners- if it was not Tej, I wouldn't have been Delhi's best advocate. The problem that I have understood till now is: that his son is an idealist and terribly honest. But, it's difficult for me to believe that he'll hide 'his' mistake- I know this because in 20 years of my experience, i have seen enough dishonesty. And if he were hypocritical in terms of his ideals, the case wouldn't have reached here at all. 

Let me know your thoughts! 

P.S. couldn't find a rhyming thing fr Rudy so couldn't put his name but he's defo gonna be there 

Edited by appynehra - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If It is going to be something like jailkara. tejkara n Abt OmRu.. yes obviously Gauri too.. then i m definitely inn.. 
dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice starting

Plz continue gauri as a daughter of an advocate...

Waiting for the next chapter...
appynehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

If It is going to be something like jailkara. tejkara n Abt OmRu.. yes obviously Gauri too.. then i m definitely inn.. 

Well, pretty close. I would modify it acc to what interests people here. 1st chappy coming soon

Originally posted by: dazzles

Nice starting

Plz continue gauri as a daughter of an advocate...

Waiting for the next chapter...

Wel that's the idea. Stay tuned for next chappy ðŸ˜Š
appynehra thumbnail

Chapter 1: Taandav hai aur Dhyaan bhi woh hai

It's a week after Diwali. Riddhima was returning to her home after meeting Om and talking to him for some time. The morning had been uneventful owing to the end of Shivaay's stressful marriage apart from one unusual thing which has led everyone thinking in their respective rooms.

Shivaay's room:

I looked towards my wife to whom I'd got married just a day next to Diwali. That reiki master had threatened me once more to get married the next day of Diwali and then ran away with her husband. Thanks to AniOmRu who brought her truth out. My marriage to Anika was partly forced since they came to know th truth that very morning but it was also out of love which they knew and Pinky had hated.

But I am worried; though not about her. Something was going wrong. Something which I don't know about. How I wish I could read Om's eyes the way he can read everyone else's. But today was not normal. Why did Om hug everyone and he meant EVERYONE', including bade papa. Bade papa was shocked. Maybe I am the one thinking too much, maybe Om felt guilty on his taking drugs. But that's not how the Om I know is. Om doesn't say anything to me and Riddhima tells me all is going fine!  I wish someone could tell me what the heck is going on!!! (Throws the phone on the mirror in front of him).

Rudra's room

Thank god things are getting better. Thank god Riddhima is back. Shit! Soumya! I got married to her!!!  And I needed O to tell me what to do! But!!! Thank god he is getting better now. Let Diwali be over. Let O be a little more normal. I can't tell anyone else except him. Everything would get complicated. Thankfully Soumya understands- for once that Sumo seems like what everyone else says about her- no no I am not going into my cute Sumo mode again. Please O be well fast and tell me how to come out of this problem!

Tej's study

Om hugged me. Om actually hugged me. OMKARA HUGGED ME!!! For real. Finally, finally my son is trying to understand me and all the things that I tell him. Or is it effect of that girl- what's her name- Riddhima. Seems from a nice family. Anyway, if she can handle Om and can ask him to join business, I don't mind her. I should talk to her to persuade Om to get in the airline or whatever business he wants to get into!

Priyanka's room

Sitting on the floor, crying badly

Why O bhaiya, Why? Why can't our one mistake be forgiven? Why did you have to do this? Why can't I be elder to you and stop you? You will get punished for our' mistake. You will bear the burden of that night, that accident and me... I will always be guilty of forcing my brother in this situation, of destroying him. No one will ever even come to know that entire fault was mine but how will I forgive myself O bhaiya. I have nowhere to go and no one to tell anything and yet I have to be strong. Where should I get my strength from O bhaiya? Tomorrow, everything will end. Your prinku pehalwan will turn into a living corpse and no one would ever know. Because, that is necessary for your survival and your survival is the ultimate goal of your prinku pehalwan's life!

Omkara's room

Thanks Riddhima, thanks for always understanding me. I know today you are with me even in the darkest moments and I know after tomorrow you might have to leave me forever. You denied it- you say I am not at fault, even when you don't know that it was not me but Prinku driving, still you say it's a mistake. But some mistakes cost you a lot, Riddhima. Shivaay, Rudra and Mr. Oberoi will never forgive me. I only have one hope- that you can live upto your promise of not letting mom breakdown. If she does, I will never be able to forgive myself- not even if I die.

Riddhima (Walking back from Oberoi mansion)

What a girlfriend I am! Just agreed to whatever you wanted to do, Om- even if it's destroying yourself, destroying us, destroying whatever you built for yourself. But I know, I know there's no proof, there's no way that you can be punished, even if you find yourself guilty. Lawyer uncle also said the same thing- maximum you'll be fined or your license be confiscated. If I wouldn't let you do this, you would never come out of your drugs Om, not even if I would be there for you 24-7. Anyway, you have your business, and once you are back, once you are successful, this episode will be forgotten and once you believe that you got enough punishment for it, you'll also forget it. Phew! I just hope what I am thinking happens!

In the police station, Randhawa gets a post. He holds it in his hand and read it..

ACP:  This was what I waited for Omkara Singh Oberoi. You proved me right! You were the weakest link! I was so wasting time on your sister or maybe not because in supporting your sister, it was you who broke down. Finally, Deepti, finally the beginning of seeking justice for you would start tomorrow.

Get ready Oberois! I am coming for you!

P.S. Please press the like button for being in the PM list. Also, it's the story which I'm posting in ishqbaaz already, so if you want to get a PM for this one, kindly mention in a comment.

Edited by appynehra - 7 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful part keep writing. I am in.
dazzles thumbnail
Nice start...

Mental conflicts between so many people

Waiting for the story to unfold...

Keep going...
appynehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Wow beautiful part keep writing. I am in.

Originally posted by: dazzles

Nice start...

Mental conflicts between so many people

Waiting for the story to unfold...

Keep going...

Next part in a few mins

appynehra thumbnail
 Okay guys. I am still gonna do two or three parts (since the story is so close to me)and see the reactions before stopping it midway in case not much interest is there. 
I can send PM's in case anyone wants it, just mention it once. Thanks to the people who have liked/commented. 
This part would be a little depressing but the next part includes Gauri's entry. So enjoy,

Chapter 2: Who aankh jo khole toh dhaye keher

Soumya's room (Oberoi Mansion)

I hope Rudra talks to bade baal wale bhaiya tomorrow. Something weird has happened. He hasn't told me the story either but it seems bade baal wale bhaiya has been busy. First his breakup and then Riddhima coming in so frequently now. But it's good noe if they are trying to patch up. Rudra told me he'll talk to bhaiya after Diwali. I am sorry Rehaan, I hope you'll understand when I tell you all this. Please Rudra, talk to bhaiya soon

Next Morning

The whole Oberoi mansion was waking up to a new day and slowly getting to the day's chores except two people, sleep was snatched from whose eyes for innumerable days, maybe months.

Omkara's room

Thank god, I could persuade ShivRu to leave me alone tonight. (Knowing what the morning awaits, he has cleaned the room and arranged everything, as if he is going away for a long time).

Priyanka's room

She sat on the floor, head bent on the bed and her long black curls veiled the side of her face. Her brother is doing what he always wanted to avoid. No one knows the truth except her, No, not even Riddhima, who thinks that O did the accident. Where is my light? Who should I ask? what I should be doing? O bhaiyya tells me that it's his fault, all of it, but I know that I was sitting at the driver's seat. I am afraid what he would do if I were to tell anyone else and I can't even take a step like he did- go to some addiction, he showed me how much it pain it gives. Maybe this is my punishment- to die inside every moment of my life- for I've no options. Nothing that I can do. Nothing.

Anika was busy in preparing for the morning as the brothers were weirdly not in the kitchen by the time..

"What the hell are you doing here?"

And he knew that the moment had arrived, the moment when he'll have to face his fears, the truth which he was guarding for two years would be out in a matter of moments. He'll let down his family- his brothers and his mom... Who had left drinking finally for him, but... but Riddhima has promised, she'll handle it all and he has no choice left. He has to jump in or the ACP could get to Prinku which would have much worse effects. Mustering all the courage he could have gathered, he started walking towards the hall where Shivaay had roared a few moments ago.

Everyone was there. Anika's eyes had doubled up and filled with pure rage on looking at the unwelcomed visitor. It was difficult to say who was the most angry- Mr. Oberoi, Shivaay or Anika. And Rudra looked as if the voice had played the role of a ghost pushing him down from his bed. He was trying to focus to understand what was going on in his house. Senior lady Oberois were also there- making him go weak in his legs. He knew this was going to happen, that's why e had sent it- it, his "confession" beforehand, so that he'll go with them soon enough, wouldn't have to wait to answer any questions or look at disappointment in anyone's eyes. Shivaay was on with his rant:

"Look you ACP whatever, you came before for Gayatri's murderer, I, I mean we answered all your questions thinking that it's our duty to help the police. But it does not mean that you can come here with your imaginary allegations just for some xyz reason and disturb us. And if you don't leave immediately, maybe I should call up and ask the commissioner about what your problem is!"

ACP was constantly smirking at Shivaay's rant. He wanted this. He wanted each one of them to go through the pain he had. He waited for Om to come on his own, because he knew he would.

'I.am.here.'

The three words apart from the cliche 'I love you' sounded like a song to him. Everyone turned with confused faces.

'So shall we go or are you left with any explanations etc. No I am just asking because no one seems to know. And I guess it's better for you to tell.'

'What does that mean? Om? You are here? You knew he'll come? What's the bloody hell is going on?'. Shivaay's fears were coming true. There was something really wrong in Om's life and about which he didn't know. Om's hugging everyone HAD meant something which he'd sniffed.

'Reply to what Shivaay's asking Om!!!! Why is the ACP here? What does he mean by taking you??? What the hell are you upto??' Tej was on the verge of completely losing his patience. He couldn't afford to lose the only person who would and who could carry his legacy ahead. Om had better not done anything and more importantly, he'd better not hidden anything.

The night long preparations and mustered courage had gone in vain seeing his shocked mother and his beloved brother losing control. He looked for a blink of a second at Riddhima who just entered, nodding at him to speak up.

The ACP couldn't take it further. He wanted to see the murderer rotting in the jail. He had to avenge her. 'If the drama of the two Oberois is over, let me give you the kind information. I don't think Mr. Omkara would be able to do the same. So, Mr. Oberois, the thing is that your beloved Omkara Oberoi has been convicted for a-hit-and run-case. Two years ago, at the old bridge, he did an accident of a girl and ran away.'

It felt like Shivaay's ears misheard it. Accident. Girl. Om. Runaway. Lie.Drugs. DRUGS! Nothing made sense. Om did an accident, Om hid it and OM LIED! Non-sensical and Untrue were the only things in his head.

'You like to imagine things? What is your problem with us? Last time you weaved a story about me and now my brother. Why?'

'Whatever he is saying is the truth. I confessed.'

"YOU CONFESSED!!! What the heck did you confess? Do you realize that you are my son also and you have a basic responsibility of telling you father about what is happening in your life?" Tej had completely lost it now. He wouldn't take the future of Oberois ruining his life like this!

Pain? Feeling of being betrayed? Or not trusted? He himself couldn't focus. In a matter of moments his brother was being convicted of a murder, a bloody murder. His brother confessed himself. Omkara doesn't lie and yet he didn't bother to even tell me once. Once. Anger? Or the wall? What was he supposed to do now? No he has to get the control. He has to save him. The scoldings and confrontations can happen later.

He walks towards Om. 'I'll be there before you reach. I know you can't kill someone. You should have told me earlier but you didn't. I am coming with a lawyer and you tell me everything. EVERYTHING! Nothing is going to happen to you, trust me.'

All Om could respond was to lightly shake his head. Riddhima's consoling Jhanvi that nthing is going to happen to Om confirmed that she had known everything. Shivaay was trying not to get a control on himself.  'Don't be too happy ACP, when I am not angry is when people get scared of me.'

And Anika had seen that, she remembered 'First I'll buy you and then I'll destroy you'

'Rassi jal gyi par bal nahi gya. Let's see Mr.Shivaay, maza ayega.'

The only words she could understand was- the ACP's proud voice saying 'let's go' and she knew who was it meant for. Now it hit her what was happening and what had happened. She can't let him go, she can't.

Bhula dena mujhe, Hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina
Safar yeh tera, yeh raasta tera
Tujhe jeena hai.. mere bina

Ho teri saari shoharatein, Hai yeh duaa..
Tujhi pe saari rehamatein, Hai yeh duaa..
Bhula dena mujhe, Hai alvida tujhe

Om started walking slowly towards the ACP. He knew he had lost everything. Shivaay will never forgive him for not letting him know. Today, even he mattered, that man, Mr. Oberoi. He would blame his mother for everything. He closed his eyes letting a lone tear fall hoping that Riddhima and Shivaay can hold his mother strong. He had no option left. He had killed a mother, even if unknowingly. He had done a crime. A shrill voice was what made him come out of his thoughts.

There Prinku was. Holding the railing with a face covered with tears, she couldn't hold It anymore. His eyes widened with concern and fear.

Tu hi hai kinaara tera
Tu hi to sahaara tera
Tu hi hai taraana kal ka
Tu hi to fasaana kal ka
Khud pe yaqeen tu karna
Ban.na tu apna khuda... (x2)

Bhaiyaaa... And she came running. Running as if the world was coming to end. Yes, if something were to happen to Om, her world WOULD come to an end. She ran through the balcony, through the stairs with all the curious eyes on her. For a moment the ACP felt that something was wrong somewhere. That this time it was him who's faltered.

Her voice brought Rudra back to reality. His superman needed him. He has to stand with his brothers and not fall weak. He tried to stop Prinku holding her hand.

Khizaan ki shaam hoon main (khiza: Autumn)
Tu hai nayi subah
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina

And the music piece

But she got off his hold. She couldn't see anyone today but her brother who was giving up on his life totally to save her. His ideals and the reality clashed. And the guilt of committing a crime and hiding it killed him every moment. She ran towards him, to plead him to at least take her with him. Let the real truth come out if it had to.

She ran as he sat in the ACP's car and went. She ran barefoot on the road - if anything could save her world, her brother but Om didn't look at her, not as she fell while running, and not when she gave out a loud cry asking him to stop.

This should have given him peace, but the cries are making him uncomfortable. He is felt a pang in his heart, but for whom- the family who took away his...No! they deserve this. Everyone of them, even that cute timid girl (cute- did he think!) deserves to break down.

Everything is going perfect. Or as he defines perfect. 

Tomatoes/Chappals/appreciation welcomed. 

dazzles thumbnail
Tension tension...
Any way the story going in a good way...
I am waiting for om and gauri's meeting