Woh apna sa February 9th written update

TheMedicator thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with all gathered around at nisha with her toothpaste mark which suppose to be poison. To be ho way it didn't look that way.

Nisha pushes the sleeping pill bottle to show adi, and peeks to see, and starts saying sorry adi..

Kakisa Kakasa gets upset at her condition.

Jhanvi mom is standing holding her purse and someone snatched and pushes her. Jhanvi goes behind her not for purse but since he pushes mom. She runs behind him.

Adi is going to gets meds and He gets upset while driving and cries his heart out thinking about all her wrong doing, and gets frustrated.

He says you always do what you want. I did what you always want in return I only wanted my family. He says to himself you are obsessed with power and it's enough , I have to save my kids..

Jhanvi get stopped with adi's car and yell at him for helping thieves. She notices he have tears.

Doctors says it's a police case we started treatment and luckily she had only 8 or 10 tabs so all was ok but we must inform police.

Kakisa gets upset at adi thinking what nisha could have gotten hurt.

Jhanvi ask adi if you are ok, he comes back and starts yelling at her. Raj calls adi and ask him to bring meds soon.

Jhanvi tells her family I will go to police station and file FIR against that thief,

Adi brings meds and tries to talk to Kakisa but in veins.

Doctors informs them she is out of danger.

Adi sees kids in hospital, and ask who got you here. Man and lady comes and say nana Nani.

Adi says it's hospital , Nani keeps emotions talk.

Police comes and wants to arrest Kakasa and Kakisa.

Domestic violence against them and takes them, adi tries to fight and tell them to wait for nisha to wake up.

Kaka clan is still upset with adi.

Nisha is looks like pretending to be behosh.

Kaka goes with police at the same police station where jhanvi goes and adi goes behind.

Jhanvi is giving gyan to inspector and give information to inspector and they say few rupees which is not even usable. I sped denied to write complaint.
Jhanvi fights with them.

And also give more gyan to inspector. He obliged to write complaint.

Adi and kaka clan comes in the police station. Kaki do all emotional talk meri bahu and all.

Adi and jhanvi do not notice each other.

Precap: adi is talking to his friend and looking for some clue at home. He goes home and find her phone, other side nisha ask her parents to home to get her phone.

In the police station Kakisa BP is getting high and kaka ask for water all the cops are gathered around them and jhanvi tries to peeks to see who is there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for the great written update.