ROSID / ARYA OS OUR RELATIONSHIP

AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys this a rosid and arya os .
 Rosid - Roli and Siddhanth 
 Arya - Arjun and Maya .
This is my first work on Arya .I wish all the arya and rosid fans will love this one .Guys rosid part is  ssk concept I mean Roli death .So let's go to the story. 

A young man of 27 yrs is decorating a place .He is to happy.He is none other than Arjun Sharma .A great photographer .He is wearing a blue coat and black shirt and black Jean .He is too happy because it is his princess birthday .His Maya birthday .He is Waiting for Her.He knows this is would surprise her.The place is now ready .It is filled with balloons and a big cake .Many chocolates and bouquets .He is waiting for his princess outside the place.A beautiful got down from the car .She is wearing blue long frock and she is too cute and beautiful .Seeing Arjun that girl ran and came .She hugged him as tight as she could.Some tears skipped from her eyes.Arjun sensed it .What happened Maya ? Asked him with concern.Seeing after 2yrs na so she just lied and hugged him.For this only we have more days love first come with said him and  he took her in arms and went inside .Maya was surprised to see the decorations.Arjun kneeled down and Said I have achieved what I want to achieve and my life is with you only you .We will not live as arjun and Maya.we will live as arya we will live together forever.Maya hugged him immediately and cried I will not leave you never .I can't see you in pain like my papa suffering 

To be continued ...
 In this no rosid part but will give .This concept was disturbing me so .Arya fans there are many story remaining this just start .You all give your comments 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
l love arya love beyhad waiting for Rosid entry eagerly update soon
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Sounds interesting
Arjun made all that preparation for maya
So why is she upset
Looking forward to finding out
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting. Waiting for Rosid's part
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome looking forward for rosid to
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice cs, Glad that you watch beyhadh &  arya supporter.
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FLASHBACK 
It was twelve clock night .Maya was sleeping in her room .A middle aged man came inside her room.He went and kissed her forehead. Happy birthday Maya Bharatwaj said him.Maya opened her eyes .She hugged him and Said thank you papa.It is none other than Siddhanth Bharatwaj .So Maya is the child of rosid .Suddenly she heard a sound of breaking poppers .Whole bharatwaj family wished her happy birthday .A middle man and women came Said happy birthday Maya .It is simar and prem .Two young girls and a young man  came and hugged her and Said happy birthday Maya .Thank u anjali di, Sanju do and vikram jiju.Another one young man came and hugged her and Said happy birthday maya di.Thank u piyush told her and hugged him.They cut cakes and all celebrations were talking place in a posh manner.All went to sleep.Maya too slept.Sid went to his room.Not his room .It is rosid room.He saw big picture of him and a girl .Another him and girl and a little girl.He went near the pic were he and girl are there .See Roli our daughter had turned 26 .It has been 20 yrs you left this world FOR saving your DIDI .He has tears in his eyes.Roli yrs have passed but for me my life has stopped when you left me and our Maya .I don't want to live this life .This is only for my princess. I can't live without you Roli ...it is so difficult for me.Siddhanth Roli ki bina adhura hai na yaar cried him.This was seen by Maya. She came to his room to hug him and sleep .She was shocked to see him like that .Yeah Sid never showed his pain in front of Maya.He always wanted to keep her happy .He was always away from everyone except Maya ,Prem,Anjali,Sanju and piyush.Maya called papa .Sid wiped his tears and princess didn't you sleep asked him.No I want to hug and sleep said Maya .Come said him smiling.Maya hugged him and lied down.She knows her mother is not there .She always said to her mom photo if a good or bad thing happened in her life as it is Siddhanth advise .She always felt happy talking to the photo .Even thought she felt she doesn't have mom her father's care ,arjun mom vandana she used to call her mom .Arjun doesn't have father from his young age and he used to call sid as papa.Sid never showed her that he misses Roli .Maya looked at him you are hidding your pain papa she thought .Sid patted her head and sleep princess.She too closed her eyes and slept.Sid thought you resembles to your mumma .She always says she loves to hug Me and sleep and you too love that.She too likes I'f  I pat on her forehead and you too love that. Maya time has come your mumma had two diaries one is about our life and another of she wrote a diary when she was pregnant with you till the last day she spent with you .She has written many things which is needed for you in that diary .She never allowed to open me these two diaries .She always told me that one day when our daughter becomes big I will give her these two diaries .Tomorrow I will give you that two as your birthday gift he completed his thoughts.He saw sleeping Maya and smiled rembering something .Yeah Roli was pregnant it has been five months .Sid was reading a book how to take care to babies without looking at Roli .Roli kept her hand on the baby bump and said see baby your papa is showing as if he loves you so much than me said her. Yeah I love my baby so much.See when my baby comes to this world I will take care of her more best than you and I will not give the baby to Said him .Let me see said Roli .Sid smiled and thought Roli I Said as joke but you  left Maya with me and went .I can take care of her but she needs you her mother cried Sid .But saw Maya smiling in sleep and kissed her forehead and slept .Next morning Sid wake and kissed Maya .He asked her to get ready .They went to another house .It was the house were rosid stayed when bw family sent them house .That is the house where they have started their married life .It the place they have lived without no problem .Sid told Maya your mumma has kept two diaries for you read that .He gave her .Maya took the diary first which Roli has written for her .Roli has written for me everything is you and your papa .Everytime when we seprate because of problems I used to cry and think of him .When I was in death bed ( when veeru shot her ) I was crying .My didi was with me but I wanted your papa .I was begging God to give me life to live with my siddhanthji..I wanted to live a long life with your papa .I cried at least I want to die holding his hands .At last God saved me .I got you then .I was too happy .Maya read everything in the diary aloud Roli wrote everything happened during her pregnancy time .Sid ws shocked to hear all that mainly he was ashamed that he couldn't save his Roli who wanted to live with him . He always asked her why you left me and blamed her .He cried Maya to got tears .Maya thought how much her mom has loved her she missed everything .She asked Sid Papa how did you felt when was dying asked her with tears .Maya you know .Your mumma was in my lap .She holded in pinky fingers .She asked me to day I love you for the last time .You know Roli she asked me can you live without me.Siddhanthji kya aap mere bhina jeelenge na .I felt nothing .I felt my life doesn't have any reason to live .I thought why god kept me alive to see my Roli dying .She hugged me and you and left her last breath saying I love you siddhanthji .I cried .I came home .I went inside my room .I went to kill me .I took the knife to stab me .When you were 6 old.You came and knocked the door saying Papa why mumma is closing her eyes.Why mummma didn't wake up.Hearing your sound I opened the door.You whipped my tears and Said don't cry .Then found the reason of my life it is you I m living only for you .I miss her a lot but for you I lived this life .But I miss her cried Sid .Maya ran and hugged him .

--------- 

Present 

Because of me only papa is living otherwise he would be with mummma.For me only papa lived his otherwise they would have lived together and died together said Maya.Maya stop it ...love is not that living together and our loved person's leave the world we too leaving.If they are not in the world ...world doesn't stop for us.Eventhough hear or not our love should be the same that is true love said arjun.Papa has proved that he loved her truly said arjun.Maya said but arjun...the pain he has..Yeah Maya the pain but are the remedi seeing he forgot all his pain said arjun.Maya hugged him .Maya come the cake waiting to eat said him.You never change idiot said Maya .They cut the cake and danced .After sometimes Maya told arjun I want to show you something.She took the band in her hand .She showed the tattoo of arjun name in the hand .Arjun smiled and kissed her hand.Arjun to told Maya i will show you something and he showed Maya tattoo on his chest .Maya smiled and kissed his chest.After sometimes they went to get Sid and vandana permission for marriage .Sid and vandana agreedd. Now arya marriage.It was a grand one as Maya is the owner of fashion and city and arjun is a great photographer.It was on their marriage day .Some guest told that Sid being alone cannot do the kanyadhan.Sid felt bad .He missed his Roli a lot .But arjun came and holded Sid hand and said he took care of her like both mother and father may be he is alone but so what mumma is always there with him .He will only do all the rituals said arjun.Arya got married.Maya vidaai.Arjun told Maya that he want to Roli .Maya took him to Roli photo .Arjun told ma if you are there you would have liked me I think .All says she resembles to you a lot .I don't no but I will keep her my queen .I need your blessings told him..Sid eyes got moist.While Maya going Maya has to throw rice back.Arjun came with Roli Saree and he put on Sid and asked Maya to throw rice .Maya too did that.Maya was crying hugging Sid papa please I won't go ... I won't go papa .I can't leave you cried.Sid eye to got moist but controlled himself and told her .See I will come and meet you daily don't cry .He sent her .After that he went to his room .He recalled Maya moments a lot when she called himm papa.He thought yrs have passed and cried.A rituals after marriage took place Maya and arjun were too happy .One day they went to bharatwaj house.All Saud Sid didn't come down .Maya and arjun went .They heard arjun scream.He is crying papa why u left us ? .Yeah Sid is dead.But Maya didn't cry .She told don't cry .She smiled and Said he has been waiting for 20 yrs .Now he is with mumma.She huggeed him saying love you papa

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Such a emotional update sid died ph no.. But he waiting for roli from 20 years
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was a emotional one dear u made me cried sid can't live without his roli but for Maya he did & after 20 yrs died & went to his roli loved it awesome
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rosid n arya together.i was really surprised that u wrote on Rosid Arya..maya as rosud daughter was a real surprise.on ssk sadly rosid had no child.but happy that here they have a beautiful daughter like maya.but sad that roli is not alive here.Arya scene was so romantic.loved arjun's dialogues.roli's diary scene was emotional.maya sid scene was so emotional.so sid wanted 2 die when roli died but 4 maya he lived.arya tattoo scene was very romantic.arya got married.loved arjun making sid do all rituals.shocking that sid died at d end.i felt very sad.maya is happy as rosid united in d heaven.very emotional os