Woh apna Sa 7th February written update

TheMedicator thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry for delayed and rushed update. Not feeling well really.. hope someone is reading.

Little daughter shows keychain to nisha, and nisha asks if she made this for dadi so she can use it for new house. And she ask will dadi like it? Nisha tries to feed her what to say to dadi about getting house keys ..

She goes to dadi and gives dadi key chain and Kakisa gets happy, and says the same thing about old keys giving to nisha.

Nisha comes and say sweetly and she is pretending saying you will always be in charge and Kakisa says I can hand over keys to you, and you can work it out.

Adi asks jhanvi he thought she won't come she shows attitude and says here I am.

And adi says he thought since he didn't say anything , jhanvi says you said speak in 2 words so she thought to use 0 words and do actions instead.

Jhanvi shows some designs to adi but adi gets text from nisha and she sent pictures to adi showing binni (Little daughter) giving key chain, and text reads " Kakisa accepted binni keychain and she did her part to get the house keys and. Ow it's your turn to become CEO)

Adi gets thinking, meanwhile jhanvi was showing him design and realizes he is not even seeing them.

She says I will ask dharmesh sir anyways I'm here because of him not you. Because elders experience teaches you more than books. ( newly learned gyan) and adi realizes this and gets happy and goes to Babasa.

Jhanvi gets shocked seeing adi happy.

She goes home surbhi was talking to someone and tells surbhi she got admission In her favorite college.

Adi comes home and goes to Babasa and Babasa complains to him about sending him to old age home and adi denies saying he would never do that and hugs him and says nisha must be joking and he thinks yeah she must be and hugs him back.

Adi comes back in room all happy and having chocolate. He teases her saying keep thinking what I'm going to do, instead of me thinking what you are up to nishA.

At dining table Babasa comes and ask Kakasa so be CEO and convince him be a CEO, and adi smirk at nisha.

Nisha upset goes to give medicine to Babasa but looks like she is giving poison.

Kakisa comes and says she can give but nisha says I made it and Kakisa said ok.

Babasa about to hold but bracelet falls and medicine falls too, Kakisa comes and says I will give them Meds.

Nisha comes in her room and make mess everywhere.

She threaten adi to watch out.

Precap
Nisha tries to commit suicide. Edited by Anuchopra - 7 years ago