Live update... 8th feb

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with karuna tries to pacify mahek that God has done this and you can teach him lesson

karuna asks sameer to get some cash which is in home... karuna guides mahek something and gives cash to mahek..

Sk tries to take a glass of water and mahek is sitting in front and just watch... she comes and asks u want any help... he again tells i don't need any help... and calls awara for water... his hands are were dirty he sends him out... karuna and mahek gives money to all servants so that no one will go and help him...

mahek tells iam not liking all this and will go and give water... karuna stops her...

Shaurya shouts again for water... they both go inside... why are you shouting like this... and asks mahek to help her... she tells iam going to temple to pray for u... and iam taking all servants along With them...

Mahek tells if you want any help you can ask me... he tells if u think coz i will take your help then you are mistaken...

sk calls an agency and asks for 4 nurses and 2 should be hot like models..

Karuna tells now what we have to do.. mahek tells i know what i have to doo... she calls sonal and tell them to come to home...

Sonal and nehal stops a car in which the nurses are coming... thwy are dressed as nurses and tell how sk has behaved with them and he is not suffering but he called them to entertain him... they provoke them against him... and the nurses leave from that place... SK calls them to check where they are... one nurse tells him we knew everything about you and i will make sure you won't get any nurses from whole Delhi... iam admin of nurse group on Whats app...

Mahek comes and tries to help him... he sends her oout... she cries for sometime... but again goes inside and tries to help him... he shouts Again at her...

he is feeling hungry and tell let me get out of this bed and i will see all the servants... he calls chef karan and asks him to make lunch with less spice and bring home... mahek comes there and tells karan she needs a favour from him... he agrees for what ever she asks him to do... 

Cont.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hot nurses 😲 really Shaurya khanna 😑 rangeela πŸ˜†
Lo Mehak - πŸ˜• pati seva shuru
Grrr when will this girl understand πŸ˜•
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sham u r awesome... Was checking the page for any update n there I see ur post... Thank u gal... U r my savior!!!!! 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

Hot nurses 😲 really Shaurya khanna 😑 rangeela πŸ˜†
Lo Mehak - πŸ˜• pati seva shuru
Grrr when will this girl understand πŸ˜•

Nehal tells in front of nurses... Yeh aadmi hai ya ghodaa... 4 nursess abhi mangwayi thi... 4 aur chahiye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Sham u r awesome... Was checking the page for any update n there I see ur post... Thank u gal... U r my savior!!!!! 

Welcome shri.. πŸ˜Š
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Nehal tells in front of nurses... Yeh aadmi hai ya ghodaa... 4 nursess abhi mangwayi thi... 4 aur chahiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ghoda nahi saand πŸ˜†Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago
Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I really don't understand yeh karuna ne paise kudh se Kyon nahi Diye servants koπŸ˜• mehak ko Kyon bola dene ko Ek aur misunderstanding πŸ˜‘Edited by Aruna.negi - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Karuna calls mahek and scolds what she is doing in her sasural along with nehal and Sonal... mahek tells i am doing all this to set him right and this idea is of karuna then you talk to her...

Mahek brings a sandwich in room and eats in front of him... and asks do you want... he calls karan and asks where is he... he cries and tells that his Mama has lost and he is searching for him along with his mother
he tells i will come in an hour with your lunch he says no need..

He tries to get up from bed to go to wash room... but unable to get up... she asks do u need help... i won't give you a chance to tell that Shaurya khanna has bend down in front of you... 

Precap... swetlana comes and tells sk that who has poured the oil on stairs...
sk tels you are my biggest enemy in the house... she calls awara and ask who has given you money for not helping Shaurya... mahek has given... 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

I really don't understand yeh karuna ne paise kudh se Kyon nahi Diye servants koπŸ˜• mehak ko Kyon bola dene ko Ek aur misunderstanding πŸ˜‘

They both give it... But misunderstanding toh hogyi... i think that's the reason he throws her out of home... may be 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Precap is really bad ...
He is already mad about not seeking mehaks help ...now Svetlana is using this opportunity ...I really hate that women...
I'm so worried for mehak know