Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

The epi starts with Michelle telling SK she wud like to meet his wife 
SK say says sure .and cums down to kitchen 
And tells tat guest loved the food and wud like to meet the chef 
And cals mehak take her to corner by grabbing her waist 
And takes her to corner ...they share a eye lock * again jag ghomaya song * 

And hugs her ...and then opens the store room and pushes her and locks her in πŸ˜‘

And takes chef karan and other two chefs , to tell Michelle tat they are the team behind the recipe and shaurya himself prepared the dish 
Mehak can only cook in home kitchen ...ya its mehaks mother recipe but ska and other three prepared the dish ...
Mitchell tells tat she thot mehak prepared ...but SK says no 
He prepared ..the critics leave telling thanks ...
And the other chefs give unbelievable look..
How goes to store room to release mehak and tells Mehak I don't ask people I just snatch away from them , 
Mehak tells she knows tat ..that he snatches doesn't ask !!
And tells mehak behind every man's success ther is a women , and today mehak is behind his !!
So try to be behind me dontvtry to overcome me ..
Mehak tells I know u don't askoutrry , pls and thanks ...
Tats why t I'm here to change u !!
And SK leaves 

Vicky and shruti have a nok jhok ...Vicky holds a oil and dances for humma humma song 
Shruti tells he looks like an idiot 
He dances on stairs and spills the oil...calls awara ...and gets down and sees mehak cums in upset ...he asks mehak but mehak controls her cry runs inside kitchen to cook sumthing and starts crying 
Karuna cums in ask wat happend she says she doesn't has any strength left anymore and explains wat happend in the restaurant ...
She tells she never wanted any credit ..but she is hurt by the easy SK behaved with her ..karuna tells her she is in right place to take her anger out
By cooking 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Karuna advice's mehak to be strong ...its her battle between love and life ..
There wud be so many hurdles in life ...a Strom can take away everything even a tree ..but it can't take grass always which is attached to earth karuna tells mehak is like those grass...
Mills of god grind slow but sure ...
So wait and see shaurya wud bend down soon 
Shaurya enters home and slips from the stairs and gets sprian in his back 

He screams everyone cum running ...mehak tries to lift him..but he pulls heraway tellingbhe doesn't need her help and Svetlana taunts SK and calls doctor ..
SK in his room doctor cums and SK doesn't let's him check and screams in. Pain 
Doctor tells sumone put chewing gum in SK mouth to keep him shut 
And tells his has take two days complete rest ...
But SK say no he shud get back to work ..
Doc ask mehak wether she is his wife and tell she shud give sum ( sorry dint catch that ) treatment 
But SK says no tell the procedure to my mom not her !!

Precap ...SK screams inn pain. And mehak and karuna cums running to his room ..karuna ask y he is taking the home in his head by his scream...and tells mehak to attend him ..mehak cum forward and SK says stop wer ever u r , i don't need u r help ...
If u think I wud  bend down in my pain  , I will not ...

Sorry for typos !!
Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
The best part was when he fell down...😑😑
I was crying along with mahek... πŸ˜­
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unbelievable! Damn right you snatch away from people!! πŸ˜‘ Omg words can't come to mind to describe how Shaurya is behaving. Be the woman that is behind him and not overcome him. What the hell is your problem? No wonder you got cursed πŸ˜‘. 
Anywho... to Vicky. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ he's dancing to the song on screen that he was singing on his Instagram. How cool!   

Awww Mehek... πŸ˜­ you try so hard to support Khadoos and what he does? Misunderstands you... Handsome you really think Laddoo is like Shruti and Mami? I am so disappointed in you. I feel to strangle you! Why can't you see her true worth? Her value? She is someone that fame, money, recognition doesn't mean a thing to her. She values love and care. Laddoo you have so much work to do. 

Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't believe how naive Mehek is behaving.
U can't just excuse someone's behavior just because u think they love you.
Um just tired of all if this. Its too much. She's being used, humiliated and taunted every corner but yet sgr wants to change him simply because of her belief that he loves her. Its becoming unbearable to watch now.
Its like saying I'm going to endure all abuse because I know we love each other. W*F😑
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Updated the epi gurlz ...
The best time was ..his mother was telling mehak tat he wud fall and coincidently he falls from stairs ...
And thanks to Vicky for that πŸ˜† !!!
Vicky was cut thou in today's episode ..while dancing for humma humma song !!
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After got hurt he didn't ready to bend than iska toh khuda hi malik hai.. Ab usko baghwan nehin bacha sakta... Isse kehte hai vinash kale vipreet buddi... πŸ˜‘
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh! Well
😳
Mehak just tripped from the frying pan into the fire 😳
Karo aur Karo sevaa 😑
She is trying to break him with kindness like munna bhai πŸ˜†
Act of gandhigiri??
Try your luck that one day he will be ashamed & bend down πŸ˜›
No hurry take your time πŸ˜†
Am waiting patiently πŸ˜›
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vicky I can't thank you enough for spilling that oil. Shaurya you ungrateful bas***d πŸ˜‘ Mehek I know you won't leave him regardless of what he says and do but please...how can you take all those insults? I am just as hasty as Shaurya but I wasn't taking that from him. My tolerance level is extremely low yet some how I can turn a blind eye with Shaurya. But no way! Its unbearable now! He needs to be thought a lesson. 

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the LU Thabs😊
I really do not know what to say abouth these two: M naivety and S blatant wickedness are both midboggling and frustrating to watch..erm readπŸ˜‰. The only good thing seems to be that karma acted swiftly against SK...major kudos to VickyπŸ˜†.

Cannot wait to view and complain verbally to my tv😊