SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Investors praise of the cook infront of Shaurya n tell him that they want to meet her.
Shaurya goes to chefs and says "they loved it alot.ur dish", and says sweetly takes Mahek with him n draws her near n they have a long stare.he looks at her lovingky n caresses her hair and lovingly takes her and hugs her by waist.😳
Oh god nhis expression was so devilish.
He forcefully pushed her back n locked her in a room😑
"Sorry mahek tum mahan hogi par main nehi"

He introduces everyone except mahek and he takes the credit for the recipe.

Investors says that they thought his wife did n lies to them that no she doesnt know all these latest ones.i only prepared it.
They congratulate n leave from there

He gives her a devilish smirk and opens the door.
He taunts her and says behind every successful man there is a woman 
"And u will always b behind me.sirf peeche.
Mujhe maangna nehi aata sirf chenna aata hai"
And mahek gives him back.

"I knw u very well.u hav many bad qualities pls sory thanku is not in ur dictionary. And yr bad qualities are changing me shaurya"
He just leaves from there.

Vicky and his gf one filler scene.and by mistake oil falls on the floor  near stairs and he comes down n he meets Mahek and asks her r u ok looking at her pale face.

She goes to her room and cries badly remembering his harsh words and his wrongdoings.
Karuna sees her n asks her the reason y she js crying. Poor mahek hugs her n says that i cannor tolerate all this n she tells her how she cooked that dish, that she didn't want to let Shaurya down and tells her that she doesnt have any problem with shaurya taking credit bur the way he behaved and she ia doubtful if she can ever be successful in changing Shaurya.
Karuna encourages her and gives her strength.

Shaurya comes back home and he falls down the stairs bcoz of that spilled oil.bohut accha hua πŸ˜†
He deserves it.

Karuna n Mahek hear his scream n everyone run to him.Mahek tries to hold his hand but he pushes her n says i dnt want ur help and shoos her away.
Doctor comes and asks him to take bedrest and ask.Mahek to massage his back bt Shaurya immediately tells my mom will do everything bt nt this girl plz.πŸ˜•

Precap- He doesn't take her help atall.and tells her that if u think i will bend infront of u it will never happen😑

I am sorry if WU is bad😊

Edited by SarunNArshi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarunNArshi

Investors praise of the cook infront of Shaurya n tell him that they want to meet her.

Shaurya goes to chefs and says "they loved it alot.ur dish", and says sweetly takes Mahek with him n draws her near n they have a long stare.he looks at her lovingky n caresses her hair and lovingly takes her and hugs her by waist.😳
Oh god nhis expression was so devilish.
He forcefully pushed her back n locked her in a room😑
"Sorry mahek tum mahan hogi par main nehi"

He introduces everyone except mahek and he takes the credit for the recipe.

Investors says that they thought his wife did n lies to them that no she doesnt know all these latest ones.i only prepared it.
They congratulate n leave from there

He gives her a devilish smirk and opens the door.
He taunts her and says behind every successful man there is a woman
"And u will always b behind me.sirf peeche.
Mujhe maangna nehi aata sirf chenna aata hai"
And mahek gives him back.

"I knw u very well.u hav many bad qualities pls sory thanku is not in ur dictionary. And yr bad qualities are changing me shaurya"
He just leaves from there.

Vicky and his gf one filler scene.and by mistake oil falls on the floor near stairs and he comes down n he meets Mahek and asks her r u ok looking at her pale face.

She goes to her room and cries badly remembering his harsh words and his wrongdoings.
Karuna sees her n asks her the reason y she js crying. Poor mahek hugs her n says that i cannor tolerate all this n she tells her how she cooked that dish, that she didn't want to let Shaurya down and tells her that she doesnt have any problem with shaurya taking credit bur the way he behaved and she ia doubtful if she can ever be successful in changing Shaurya.
Karuna encourages her and gives her strength.

Shaurya falls down the stairs bcoz of that spilled oil.bohut accha hua

Baaki ka break ke baad.

I am sorry if WU is bad😊

Lo ! Am happy for two reasons πŸ˜†
Number one SK remained a jerk as I expected so his smirk was well meant for his actions πŸ˜†
Number 2 he fell down 🀣
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much for the update!
Lol..So I was right that  Shaurya will not introduce Mehak to the investors.. poor Mehak πŸ˜­she is so loving ,so caring , it really hurts to see Shaurya behave like this..
Edited by amaia - 7 years ago
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for the update!!! 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shaurya Khanna tum kaminy thy kaminy hoo aur kaminy rahogyy πŸ˜‘😑
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸΌ
So, now Karuna will say no to help him in anything πŸ˜† and will make Mahek take care of SK.. πŸ˜›
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Lol..!!
I donno y I felt so happy wen I saw him falling from stairs..
Or I shud say rolling from stairs ...lol 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dixie123

Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸΌ

So, now Karuna will say no to help him in anything πŸ˜† and will make Mahek take care of SK.. πŸ˜›

but on insta I saw Nehal Sonal dress as nurse... aadhi gharwali means Saali's gona take crae of Shaurya πŸ˜² πŸ€£
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

but on insta I saw Nehal Sonal dress as nurse... aadhi gharwali means Saali's gona take crae of Shaurya πŸ˜² πŸ€£

What the Hell !! (like Shaurie says πŸ˜†) πŸ˜² 

Nehal and Sonal ko kuch aur kaam nahi hai kya ? They were dressed in chef coats the other day and now as nurses... 

Ady, u think Mahek will allow them to be nurses ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Lol..!!

I donno y I felt so happy wen I saw him falling from stairs..
Or I shud say rolling from stairs ...lol 

Exactly me tooo.I didn't feel his pain at all.I was actually too happyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†